Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Beautiful Attitude (Part 8): Persecuted Righteousness

"Persecuted Righteousness many have suffered, but few know of it. In unveiling the Truth many lives will be forever changed. Do you know the Truth? His name is Jesus." - F. Lugo

Wow! This post is bitter sweet. I have come to the end of the words God shared with me concerning the Beatitudes in which the man, Jesus of Nazareth spoke to a great multitude. The Beatitudes is the amazing introduction to the greatest sermon ever preached: The Sermon on the Mount

"Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven."(Matthew 5:10 NKJV)  "Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you." (Matthew 5:11-12 NKJV)


The Beatitudes are staples for good living and the blessings that go along with such a life lived. As we come to the end of this journey called "A Beautiful Attitude" I have experienced and witnessed many blessings in my life and the lives of others. Easter was just a few days ago, and although the day April 8th has came and gone, the everlasting impression it has left behind both now and when the events took place 2000+ years ago remain and continue to shape the lives and eternities of a great many who experience the love of Jesus Christ. Amen.

As I read and reread the verses in scripture above, so many things speak to me. But it's not about me, it's about you. Therefore, what do you think of the above words in scripture. The above words in red. The above words spoken by Jesus to a grand crowd that stood before Him? I prayed an amazing prayer before placing my fingers to the keys of my laptop. I asked God to give me the words to write that would change the lives of a great many forever. I asked God now to not allow these words, this series, this journey called A Beautiful Attitude to escape any eyes, and to lead many to share their thoughts, their insights, their experience with God through these words, even words of encouragement for the author. And as I said it to Him, I say it again...It's in Jesus name, I pray. Amen.

Beloved, I am so overwhelmed by the love of God. I am so honored that God would choose me to write about such precious words, that were spoken so long ago and are forever ingrained in the hearts, minds, bodies and souls of a great many. The words are known as the Beatitudes. The speaker and Author is Jesus the Nazarene. And they are located in the Book of Matthew in the Fifth Chapter verses 1-12. It's been a great honor and privilege to receive from the pages of God's heart, as a deposit into my heart, as God's extended hand of friendship to all of your precious hearts. God bless you all.

Beloved, here are the links to the first 7 parts of "A Beautiful Attitude"





No comments:

Post a Comment