Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Passionate Post: Do You Know


From Me to You


What started out as a Facebook post to reach out to the audience I care about and constantly pray for, turned out to be my heartfelt expression to my audience worldwide. 

I have shared with you in my words that YOU ARE LOVED by me. I often wondered whether you believed that or not. Whether you gave that much thought. Whether it mattered. 



So I want you to know that I don't love you as someone you're dating. I don't love you like someone you're married to. I don't love you as someone who you have grown up with. 


I love you as someone who believes in you. I love you as someone who desires to see the best in you. I love you as someone who asks God to save you. I love you as someone who thanks God for you.


Now that you know, I'll say it again...YOU ARE LOVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment