Wednesday, February 23, 2011

5 Basic food groups...kind of

5 is all you need

As I was driving and having quiet time from the craziness of this world, I found myself coming to the realization of Five things I'm sure of.

•God Exists
•God is Love
•God is my Father
•I'm a child of God
•I'll be in heaven with my Father someday

These Five certainties despite what people may say, and what contradictions the world shows, will always keep me living a well balance life.

God bless you all.


Signature from Flavio's iPhone:

A sinner's prayer for Salvation

Jesus. Please forgive me. I'm so sorry. I feel terrible. I repent of my sins. Come into my heart. Come into my life. Save me. Change me. Transform me. Promote me. Wash me clean. I choose you as my Savior and Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment