Every divinely inspired insight and truth from God made known to me that I recorded down was just another step leading me into the glorious future He has for me, and with each letter typed and word recorded down, closer I came to the point of a new year. God is faithful. Below are all those quotes recorded down for the year of 2015 and they are indeed epic! Thank you Lord! I pray, you will read through all of them, be lead to pray to God because of many of them and will come to know Him more and my joy that is Jesus Christ the Lord. YOU ARE LOVED. With that, I now invite you Into My HEART that pens down faithfully and accurately all that the Almighty speaks to me.
376. “Anyone who genuinely and sincerely studies the Bible is actually seeking out the Word of God Himself.” 5/25/15
377. “I am not a great writer nor do I write greatly. However, I am divinely inspired to write down great words.” 5/26/15 (The Lord revealed this to me some days ago, whether a week or so ago I do not recall).
378. “There are many excellent things that preachers can teach us and there are many preachers out there with varying characteristics and personalities. You have the smiling preacher, the charismatic preacher, the fashion forward and trend setting preacher. They have something to say and many hear them, yet there is one thing that is needed and surpasses it all—that we would hold the blessed name of Jesus, the Son of God, and what is entitled to Him being Lord in high esteem, regard and reverence. Only then, will we no longer be entertained with the words of men, but we will be saved; removed out of darkness and brought into God’s marvelous light. We would no longer be dead in our trespasses but, halleluyah, alive in Christ. Amen.” 5/27/15
379. “LIKE A PICKY EATER MANY OF US PICK OUT WHAT WE DON’T LIKE ABOUT CHRISTIANITY FIRST, THEN SEE TO IT TO CONSUME THE REST, LITTLE THAT REMAINS. HOWEVER, A MORE AGREEABLE APPROACH TO IT, THAT IS, TO YOUR VERY SOUL AND HEART, AND A MORE PROFITABLE WAY OF APPROACHING CHRISTIANITY AND MOREOVER CHRIST, THAT IS, SPEAKING OF YOUR ETERNAL STATE, WOULD BE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS SET BEFORE YOU AND ALL ITS BENEFITS AND IN DOING SO, DETERMINE TO CONSUME THE WHOLE DISH, AND IF EVER THERE IS SOME PORTION OF THE DISH YOU DO NOT LIKE, LET A TASTE FOR IT BE CULTIVATED OVER TIME.” 5/28/15 (inspired by C.S. Lewis’ “Mere Christianity” location 1174–1184 kindle edition)
380. “How amazing it is what God does for the one who in struggle and distress turns their attention towards others, disregarding their present state so that they may lift them up, encouraging them and blessing them—He the Lord God of heaven and earth does that very thing for them!” 5/31/15 Sunday praise and worship of God at its finest. PRAISE THE LORD
381. “Our final destination and our eternal designation can be known and summed up by our choices— towards the Lord or away from Him. Towards His image or quite like the other one. To be a heavenly creature or a devilish one. The choice truly is ours to make and make freely.” 5/31/15 (inspired by C.S. Lewis’ “Mere Christianity” location 1240 kindle edition)
THE 2 PROGRESSIONS
382. “THERE IS AN UPWARD PROGRESSION OF REVELATION WHEN WE COME TO KNOW THE GOOD GOD IN CORRELATION TO OUR OWN LIVES AND OUR NEWFOUND RELATIONSHIP IN CHRIST AS IT PROGRESSES FROM THAT OF A SYCOPHANT AND NOVICE TO A MORE SEASONED BELIEVER AS IT WERE. YET THERE IS ALSO ANOTHER PROGRESSION BUT THIS DOES NOT LEAD UPWARD YET DOWNWARD. IT DOES NOT BRING REVELATION OF THE SINNER’S SIN AGAINST GOD, BUT CAUSES THE SINFUL STATE TO PERSEVERE IN ITS SIN NEVER TO KNOW THE GOOD GOD WHO ALONE IS WISE IN THE NATURE OF GOOD AND EVIL. THESE TWO PROGRESSIONS ARE CONSTANTLY AT WAR IN THE HEAVENLY PLACES. ONE SHALL CAUSE A MAN TO KNOW HELL PERSONALLY AND THE LAKE OF FIRE INTIMATELY AND THE OTHER, HAS IN IT, A RICH ENVIRONMENT VOID OF DEATH, SORROW, PAIN, SUFFERING, WHERE THERE SHALL BE NO MORE TEARS FOR GOD HIMSELF HAS WIPED THEM AWAY. YES, THESE TWO PROGRESSIONS ARE INEVITABLE YET THEY ARE AVOIDABLE THROUGH THE POWER OF CHOICE! WHAT SHALL WE AVOID THEN. HEAVEN OR HELL?” 5/31/15 (inspired by C.S. Lewis’ “Mere Christianity” location 1250–1254)
383. “A man ought to thank God more and file complaints against Him less. For in all things God; Yes, the Lord God is faithful, yet who among us will be daring to seek this out to know so?” 5/31/15
384. “Concerning tragedies of a certain sort. Whether it be the will of God, whether known or unknown, whether seen or unseen. I thank God that in many situations and in many ways, no lives are lost, even if we would classify them as the evil kind.” 5/31/15 (Last quote of the month)
385. “Anything to do with God, has to do with His holiness, His Word, His grace, His vision, His provision and protection. The believer in Christ need not think himself or herself a fraud nor having not heard from God if the latter, being provision seems to be lacking. For it only shows us, that we are still immature in His ways and timing and need more growing to do. Be at peace and of good cheer. He is still faithful.” 6/1/15 (It may be His vision for your life in the season you find yourself in, but it may not be the timing He had for you).
386. “Our mishaps still result in God’s faithfulness—this is Jesus!” 6/1/15
387. “All of us are a telltale sign. When we boast and revile in our sin loud for all to see, we condemn ourselves and further show ourselves to be a people condemned as we do not conduct ourselves according to His divine nature, but when we confess our sins, we show ourselves to be forgiven and now walking in God’s righteousness. And the more we walk in His righteousness the more we conduct ourselves according to His good nature, and in such living, there is no law that condemns us.” 6/1/15 (Galatians 5:16-24 inspires! Along with words I witnessed coming out of a mans mouth with a supreme boasting about the very thing he exposed about himself that ought to have remained with him alone).
388. “The only regret we take into eternity is not be reconciled with God who abides in eternity. And equal to this regret is not doing good to others and doing good to others who God brought into our lives to bless us.” 6/3/15
389. “I’m not speaking on hard work but on God’s grace, for His grace surpasses the hard work of men. Don’t try to convince or psych yourself out of what God has said He would do or is going to do. If He said He would do it believe He will do it without a measuring rod on your end but in His good timing on His end.” (restoration mentality) 6/3/15 (inspired by Joel Osteen)
390. “None of us know our great strength until it is applied. We hear about sin, temptation, Satan and Jesus, yet we never fully put ourselves in the mix. To know Jesus full on is to walk in his shoes and alongside Him. To know Satan for all he is and stands for is to stand firm in Christ, when confronted by him. Knowing the full strength of temptation and the full strength of resisting it— this is Jesus! When we finally decide to abide in this truth, the childishness of what we ‘think’ God is all about and all that is associated with spiritual matters will be gone once and for all and finally we can begin to take our first steps into adulthood knowing adult matters and being taught them by God Himself.” 6/8/15 (inspired by C.S. Lewis’ “Mere Christianity” and my personal experiences with all of the above). CHRIST (The only complete realist)
391. “More often than not God prospers us not in finances, a home, a vehicle, with good health or a companion to be married to and do life with, but with joy so that we will not walk around in a defeated mindset. And that to me, is often more than enough.” 6/9/15 (inspired by my real life situations, circumstances, interactions with the Lord God and a most wonderful conversation with my brother James Oyola). Thank you Jesus.
392. “Men, let us not take our women away from God’s divine calling to be our helpers in the things of God to our caretakers due to the frailties of our mistakes. For in it, we shame ourselves concerning the things of God and in the process cause our women to lose their identities.” 6/9/15
393. “What I love most about the Bible and more specifically the epistles [personal letters of correspondence] to the Church, is that it shows men who were personally and intimately invested into the lives of others. Therefore, those of us who have invested ourselves into the lives of others so that they may know Jesus as Lord and be further equipped to uphold the ministry the Lord would bestow upon them as well for a time are those who are most blessed! Let us continue to carry on the tradition of epistle work, for in it a people become a church, become a missionary movement, become the embodiment of ‘light to the world and the salt of the earth.’ Amen.” 6/10/15
Concerning Marriage: (The Rekindling Affect)
394. “I think of sexual passion and how it is like an all consuming fire at first strike and yet along the way the fire dies down and is no more. How does a married couple get back what was lost? They give themselves over to the passion of the One who enacted sex. For the husband who looks upon his wife and sees her obedience to Christ says to his Lord, “look at the woman you gave me my Lord. She serves you with the utmost!” And behold, he finds himself much to his delight more in love and taken with her than ever before. Now the wife looks upon her husband’s diligence in serving the Lord and his obedience to His God and she says, “Oh Lord my wonderful God, what a fine man you have made. How dedicated he is to your service!” And again, behold! The wife is feverishly in love and taken with her husband and what was once lost, halleluyah, is now found.” 6/10/15
395. “Hearsay is like deafness to the hearing, blindness to those with sight, feebleness to those with a sharp mind, lameness to those who can walk and weakness to those with strong hearts—it strips whatever God has given you till there is nothing left.” 6/10/15
396. “An enemy doesn’t force you out but draws you out. What is it that entices you? This is the very weapon formed against you your enemy will use. Be mindful of your emotions as they can betray you right into your enemy’s snare.” 6/11/15 (Satan: Know Thy Enemy)
Beloved, enticement is a tricky word as it is almost always taken in the form of flattery or some sort of physical or sexual temptation or attraction. But this is a partial view of enticement. We can also be enticed in a more underlining demeanor such as seduction through impatience, frustration and aggravation towards others who we aren’t keen on being around. If they know this and use this, they may insight an enticement out of you in order to put you in a position that can harm or ruin you.
An easy and straight forward example of this, is an employee to his or her employer. If said employee has a personal issue with said employer concerning their professional manner and approach or lack thereof, already the employee’s emotions are fighting against them and anything the employer may do or respond with can insight the enticement to speak out of line, raise your voice, blatantly disrespect your superior, your willingness to sabotage your work ethic causing it to diminish and this can lead to insubordination, write ups and ultimately termination or quitting your job.
Our emotions whether it be what we would consider a good thing or a bad thing can influence the outcome of any event. I know the downfall of my emotions getting the better of me and I know the victory of not allowing my emotions to rule me but I rule them.
May God grant us the wisdom to know the difference and give us the strength to respond in the appropriate manner where we do not disrespect our superiors despite how we view them and to allow cool heads to prevail. Amen.
397. “I don’t want to be known as a pastor. I don’t want to be known as a preacher or an apostle or any of these titles that are frivolous and amount to nothing unless you are a winner of souls. For there is One name in heaven, that be Jesus, given on earth that a man is saved by and there are many who abide in this Name, that are His servants and obedient servants at that. If He be the Savior of souls and we in Him be winners of souls for Him, then what more profitable thing to be and known to be than a Soul Winner?” 6/11/15 (The Great Concern and Achievement)
398. “If souls aren’t being saved. Than everything else is meaningless.” 6/11/15
399. “Oh the joys of obeying the Lord! That He would count me worthy to suffer as He has suffered. Lord Jesus, I am Thy servant do as you will. For a moment with you is compared to having eternity.” 6/13/15