Every divinely inspired insight and truth from God made known to me that I recorded down was just another step leading me into the glorious future He has for me, and with each letter typed and word recorded down, closer I came to the point of a new year. God is faithful. Below are all those quotes recorded down for the year of 2015 and they are indeed epic! Thank you Lord! I pray, you will read through all of them, be lead to pray to God because of many of them and will come to know Him more and my joy that is Jesus Christ the Lord. YOU ARE LOVED. With that, I now invite you Into My HEART that pens down faithfully and accurately all that the Almighty speaks to me.
401. “Not one day shall go by that you will not hear the Word of God come from me. For He is my life; He is the whole of me. Halleluyah!” 6/13/15
402. “Anything bigger and stronger than us we see as a god. Anything we give ourselves over to, we worship as a god.”
403. “In a nation that tolerates sin and its many forms of expression, we look upon this monstrous thing called sin with awe, thinking that from a distance we are untouchable and free. Yet, greater is the evil in us if we see such a monster and are unwilling to do away with it at once.” 6/13/15 (The Lord’s Cross and it’s plight)
404. “In marriage there is a mirroring that takes place—The two become one flesh. His ministry becomes her ministry. Her ministry becomes his ministry. His strength becomes her strength. Her strength becomes his strength. In Christ, there should be no weaknesses in marriage.” 6/13/15
405. “The Gospel of Jesus Christ is for everyone, but not everyone is for the Gospel. It is quite the perplexing thing to hear the Gospel and come to believe in Jesus as the Risen Lord. The mind reels in trying to wrap around the Incarnation, the Crucifixion and the Resurrection all to make atonement for our sin and to make us right with God. When all the dribble has been spoken and all the brain cells have diminished, what remains as a proper explanation of it all is God’s grace experienced through His unconditional and sacrificial love towards us.” 6/15/15
406. “I do not consider myself an intellectual man. Yet if I have come to believe and confessed that Jesus Christ is the Lord and that He also being God, loves me and demonstrated it by dying for me, well then, apparently God’s wisdom I have been given and His knowledge and understanding I have.” 6/15/15 Amen.
Begotten vs. Make/Being born vs. Born-Again
407. “God begets and mankind makes. To be begotten in the sense only pertaining to God is to have no beginning or origin and certainly no end to measure but be existent; that is, infinite; everlasting. What we would describe as ‘forever and ever.’ To be made as with a man and woman, ‘making a baby’ there is life much like God in that He is alive, yet so great is the chasm, as to be human is to have a beginning and come to an end. To be God who is Spirit is without an end nor a beginning. Therefore, we can comprehend that Jesus being the Son of God always was this Son and we sons of men, were not always sons until our beginning. We can further rejoice that although we as sons of men, in the flesh as human beings, having a beginning and an end, in Jesus Christ, who is eternally existent, we through Him and in Him, can also become, begotten of the Spirit, that is, that peculiar saying, ‘reborn,’ or “born again” of the Spirit, to be every bit as He is, and that is to gloriously become, ‘sons of God.’” 6/17/15 Halleluyah!
408. “‘God is love.’ How many times have I said and wrote this? How many times have you said this? How many times have many said this? But let us not become confused by this statement of absolute truth. God is love not so much in the sense that He is the act of affection in which He is, but more so, it reveals the glory of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, three-Person relationship we come to know as God. The Christian holds fast to this three-Personal relationship and comes to know that God being One is not in numerical form but in purpose, harmony and the boundless unbreakable and eternal love relationship within Himself as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The mind reels at this, but nevertheless, it is the truth from what we come to know as ‘God is love.’” 6/17/15
409. “There is no love without a relationship. Love is between persons and not one person. God is love not because He is one person. For even love being of His character and nature, it would not matter unless He shared it, gave it and rejoiced in giving it. Therefore, in creating all that He created, and making such things in His image, His love was given freely, was shared with all Creation and He rejoiced in it when He looked upon all He had made and said ‘it is very good.’ Yet, if that wasn’t enough, His love broke all boundaries when He sent and gave His Son to us. We could come to have, know, walk with and abide in the very Person of God in which is revealed nevermore gloriously, wonderfully and beautifully then in the Son of God’s love. For in the Son we can come to comprehend why it is that God is love. He is love because He exists to be relational and not cold, calculated and static like some machine. God through His Son Jesus, revealed the heights, depths, breadths and lengths of His love to the whole world and we in His Son can always have, know and abide in His love. Amen.” 6/17/5
410. “Self-centeredness has a brilliant way of masquerading itself around as good intentions, busyness or family time. For we say, I had good intentions to do such and such, to reach out to and visit with so and so but it never happened. We are too busy doing such good charity to a good cause or with church and its many gatherings that we forget why Christ came and was sent. Its our time to focus on our family, making a home and such things. All the while all this shows the self-centered person we are as this is the human nature. For if we weren’t, there wouldn’t be a fine point on the intention but a follow through. There wouldn’t be a busyness with only specific religious things but an earnest pursuit in loving our neighbor wherever they may be and not only within a particular building and gathering. There wouldn’t only be family time, but embracing others who were to you as family in that they were there for you and did not disregard you in your time of need. Oh that Christ who does the selfless besides us and before us, lead us in His nature, to do that very thing. Amen.” 6/17/15
411. “What is that measuring rod or caliper for which we determine the power of a relationship? Like a flash of lightning to a lightning rod is the onlooking eyes of those who will view a man’s actions and response to his wife and a woman’s actions and response to her husband. How do they carry about? Is it like a dance with beauty, rhythm and harmony or more like a drama with play acting? If Christ and the Church is not seen; is not witnessed, all it boils down to is legalistic weakness and hypocrisy.” 6/18/15
412. “It’s the Lord who draws all men to Himself and it is the Lord who appoints men to their appropriate office and it is the Lord who gives wisdom, knowledge and His Spirit to these men so that they may uphold their office and walk in their calling with certainty, excellence and victory.” 6/11/15 (Do you know where you stand with the Lord and have you heard from Him concerning to which you stand and to where you walk?)
413. “If those around us do not feel safe but are in fear when they are with us, we have failed to produce that which is of God—peace.” 6/18/15 (Concerning Mankind and our Domesticated Pets)
414. “There is a true humility and a false humility. The true humility is expressed and always met with actions. The false humility is expressed and met always with words.” 6/19/15 (Holy Spirit inspired and the words of Jesus)
Actions: Humble yourself under the mighty hand of God and He will exalt you in due time
(James 4:10; 1 Peter 5:6).
(James 4:10; 1 Peter 5:6).
Words: You say Lord Lord [words], but I shall say [words] I have never known you [knowing us. The action resulting from the true humility]. Depart from me you who practice lawlessness.
415. “One cannot know God unless exalted into the place, position, posture and proximity from which He is!” 6/19/15 (goes with the above). Praise the Lord!
416. “A leader has one thing in mind—be a leader and raise up leaders to raise up leaders. They are example. The manager is thrice divided—satisfy those above them. Befriend those equal to them and rule over those who are beneath them. No one wants to follow them. The leader can cause nations to be set free. Whereas, a manager will accomplish nothing of lasting affect.” 6/19/15
417. “There is one who says I love you and they never or possibly seldomly showed it. Now there is One who demonstrates His love towards us and He has always and consistently done so—this is Jesus!” 6/19/15
418. “‘The strong man says I build up my muscles and I build up my body and I ball up my fist, I am strong.’ Yet this is limited and fleeting. Now I say, the one who is patient and endures much, he is the one who is strong. For physical strength may accomplish some things but the impatience they possess will always do them in. The patient one who can endure many trials, they are not shaken and nothing shall do them in.” 6/19/15
419. “Many bad things happen to people because of their own doing. There own doing becomes their undoing.” 6/19/15 (inspired by Proverbs 19:3)
420. “Wisdom is of God. Knowledge and understanding are profitable on the earth. Through wisdom, knowledge and understanding you will make known the ways of God here on earth.” 6/19/15 (Proverbs 19:8 reminded me of my conversation with blossom concerning Jesus while she cut my hair and this quote was inspired by it). Thank you Jesus that you were a part of that conversation.
421. “Those with a particular title and those who are simple-minded have the same thing in common. In speaking about and believing in Jesus while they lived their life on earth, when they arrive in heaven, no title shall exist between them only praises in the presence of God will be known.” 6/19/15 (inspired by a conversation with Blossom as she cut my hair). Thank you Jesus for being a part of that conversation).
422. “When Jesus was buried and rose again, not only did He reveal the New Man, He revealed that He was of His Word: ‘tear down this temple and I will rebuild it in three days.’ To the world’s astonishment He did as He claimed, and for all who are ‘in Him’ He continues to do so. The old man dieth and the New Man riseth. Halleluyah! As they hated Jesus for He was of His Word, behold, they shall hate us, the “New Men” in Him, if we continue to uphold His Word!” 6/22/15 (He is Risen just as He said).
423. “There’s nothing that moves me more than when others give more than they receive or ask for. They are the leaders in generosity and not the recruiters of taking advantage of others. A people who are blessed are not those who are financially and materially wealthy. It is those select few who give not because there is a cause but because it is what captivates God’s heart as God loves a cheerful giver and cheerful givers are those whose very nature has become of giving.” 6/23/15
424. “A cheerful giver is not one who gives when he is settled and all is well. A cheerful giver is one who would dare to border poverty in the hopes of changing someone else’s life knowing with all confidence that God is his Provider and Father and will provide all his needs as he has sought out first the kingdom of God and His righteousness.” 6/23/15 (very personal to me).
425. “If it were to be so, as many would revile for it to be, that the God of the Bible and Jesus Christ His Son were false and truly were man-made, it would be the greatest social blunder of all time. A great many, past and present would have been dooped! Yet, even if such a thing be so and people were all along wrong in their belief how wonderful such a perceived false belief it would have been, as it caused reconciliation of marriages, healings of many kinds that surpass medical methods and practices. It caused liars to be truth-tellers who loathed lying. Thieves to be generous givers and loathed the practice of stealing. Adulterers to be faithful men and women. Sexual fiends to become chaste men and women who are abstinent and content with it! It further caused children to honor their parents. Parents to raise their children to be citizens in a world where they would advance social, economic and intellectual growth and I suppose it could be said, caused wide spread hope that actually caused the world to be a better place to live rather than the dull, dreary, lifeless, dark, cold and hate-filled place many strive to make it be. I for one prefer to believe in the God of the Bible and His Son, as the alternative, is truly the Great Deceit and blindfold over our eyes to what is true, faithful and lasting forever and ever.” 6/24/15 Amen.