Every divinely inspired insight and truth from God made known to me that I recorded down was just another step leading me into the glorious future He has for me, and with each letter typed and word recorded down, closer I came to the point of a new year. God is faithful. Below are all those quotes recorded down for the year of 2015 and they are indeed epic! Thank you Lord! I pray, you will read through all of them, be lead to pray to God because of many of them and will come to know Him more and my joy that is Jesus Christ the Lord. YOU ARE LOVED. With that, I now invite you Into My HEART that pens down faithfully and accurately all that the Almighty speaks to me.
751. “Until we get past the elementary level of thinking that God loves us in some mere emotional sense, we won’t come to the perpetual place of revering Him above all things and all people, through the knowledge that His love is entirely made known through the relentless faithfulness to demonstrate a sacrificial love that has its origin and finality in the Cross of Christ. When we arrive at this juncture, we will forever rejoice in Jesus, whom we have the immense privilege and honor of knowing Him as Lord, Savior and God.” Praise you Lord! Amen! 11/16/15
752. “In all that you think, say and do, ask God to sprinkle some of the Gospel into it. For the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the seed that gives birth to eternal life.” 11/17/15 Amen!
753. “If Jesus is the Messiah and He walked the earth two-thousand years ago. Why didn’t He accomplish what the Jewish people were anticipating and long awaiting for the Messiah to do? To establish a kingdom of God on earth were all the oppression of the Romans was done away with and peace on earth reigned forever. Jesus did not accept the Jewish people’s attempts to make Him their King, because this kingdom of God could only exist when the inhabitants themselves were regenerated into holy people who would be able to live in this godly state where peace on earth as it is in heaven would be the permanent atmosphere, culture and way of life. Without regeneration, we cannot see the kingdom of God. Without Jesus, we cannot know regeneration. Without both no one will see God who establishes this kingdom of righteousness and gives eternal life.” 11/18/15
754. “Forget spirituality. Forget religion. We must possess the Spirit or better yet, be possessed by Him! The same Spirit that was in Christ is the same Spirit that resurrected Him from the dead. If that same resurrecting power is not in us, we might as well wave bye-bye to heaven, because without the Holy Spirit no one will see God nor enter into the kingdom of heaven.” 11/18/15
755. “Why is it that so many in the world scoff at the mention that there is but one way to heaven and it is through Jesus Christ the Lord? They say, ‘why must it be only through Him. Why can’t there be many ways to heaven?’ This I now see is the wrong question to ask. You should ask this question concerning your previous query: “Why do I prefer to complicate my existence with multiple directions, rather than simplify it, by going one way?” That’s like a hungry, cold and weary man, who sees presented before him two choices with two outcomes as a mighty storm draws near. One choice is a house already well built, stocked, heated and established. The other, is a pile of timber, some tools and a whole lot of difficulty and what-ifs. This man can enter into the well established home and know rest and the peace he has longed for or rough it in his own strength and his own understanding that will bring a certain doom to him. Those who enter by Jesus have chosen the well established home, for He has said: “I go and prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.” Those who choose to do it in their own strength and understanding, receive their just reward, for He has said: ‘wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.’ And Jesus further says of these unwise people: “But anyone who hears my teaching and doesn’t obey it is foolish, like a person who builds a house on sand. When the rains and floods come and the winds beat against that house, it will collapse with a mighty crash.” Let wisdom be given to you, I pray, so you will choose Jesus and stop with the foolishness of many ways to heaven.” 11/18/15
756. “In Christ there is a certainty in the midst of uncertainty.” 11/19/15
After saying these words out of my mouth as I was praising the Lord and thanking Him for His goodness in my life, I said these next words out of my mouth: This explains Hebrews 11:1).
Inspired quote #836 of Part 33
Inspired quote #836 of Part 33
757. “Eternal separation from God is hell. Eternal fellowship with God is heaven.” 11/20/15
758. “If we be children of God in Christ, and God in Christ is the Judge, how bad does it look, when His children carry about as law breakers?” 11/22/15
759. “The resurrection of Jesus Christ is central to the Christian faith and moreover to the human race at large. It should not be the focal point in theory or in practice momentarily. It should radically transform our thought, speech and actions. For if the resurrection and I see this now, is the central force that propels sinners to be confident they are redeemed in Christ and shall be with God forever, than it becomes the cornerstone of belief even when the saint in Christ finds him or herself tripping over the same old sin again. The resurrection of Christ is strength to ask for forgiveness and power to be holy unto God. Amen.” 11/23/15
760. “Oh the agony, ugliness and stench of my sin! I know it all too well! Is there any glamour to this man at all? The answer is no! My righteousness, that I produce in my own strength is like the bandages removed from a corpse that had a putrid illness that oozed and stained. Yet, now I rejoice all the more. For the righteousness that is Christ the Lord, is worthy! It is His blood that is clean. It is His flesh that heals. It is His life, death and resurrection that sets this sinful man right with God. Halleluyah! Oh yes, now my eyes see, that Jesus Christ, is the only way that I can be made right with God and being made right in Him, I no longer need to plead “Mercy! Mercy! Have mercy on my wretched soul.” I need only accept the sacrifice that is Christ, and believe in His name, that gives eternal life. Amen.” 11/23/15
761. “The love of Jesus is a constant. This is a certainty. Therefore, let us not be a people who are unstable in our love, devotion and faithfulness to Him. When all is bad we come crying to Him and say He is our everything. When all is well, well He is off to the side. Imagine yourselves with a spouse or as a spouse shutting out your beloved and then bringing them back in over and over again. This would cause doubt and instability in the person; in the marriage. Yet, Jesus is unshakable! Let us be that loving spouse as it were to Jesus—let our love, devotion and faithfulness remain always; remain unshakable. Amen.” 11/25/15
762. “If we don’t have an investigative journalistic integrity on how we go about seeking truth and presenting it to others, we only put a spin on it that makes us look good and in the process causes confusion, division, opinion along with lost of hope and fear.”
(Inspired while I was in Port Orange, FL)
*763. “If not for the Son of God I have no purpose, I am one waiting on death without the prospect of eternal life.” 11/29/15
764. “We as the human race are a fickle people. The world over is in quite the predicament and we are utterly doomed if not for the gracious gift of God’s Son, Jesus Christ the Lord, in whom we eagerly wait for His imminent return, so as King of the Universe He can once again reign and rule on earth, for in absence of the King, there is but endless chaos!”
11/29/15 (Inspiration: Judges 21:25)
In those days Israel had no king; all the people did whatever seemed right in their own eyes.
765. “There is a place for professed faith to be heard and then there is a place to remain silent. I cannot have a faith that is merely subjective, where I am content to keep it to myself. Otherwise, it boils down to the musings of a madman. I must steadily embrace an objective faith, that must be heard, can be heard, will be heard, in its proper context. This will assure me the victory I so desire. That others, will choose intelligently, what they believe in, as a result of my testimony and witness to the truth.” 12/1/15
766. “Real change cannot come from the inside out or from the ‘guts to the skin.’ That change and transformation we all want and all need and must attain is out of our reach but not far from our grasp. From heaven to the earth, from the eternally Divine to the carnal state, the Lord God is the One who transforms the human finite being to the immortal saint in Christ. Yes, true change and transformation comes only from God the Lord. It is not self, it is the Lord.” 12/2/15
767. “Although you be lost, Jesus came to seek and save the lost. Call on Him. He’s faithful to find you.” 12/2/15
Inspired by Tiffany’s words concerning her being lost. She said, ‘although I’ve been lost.’
You are faithful O Lord. Save her so she may testify of your faithfulness to save those who are lost. Amen.
768. “‘When the Lord makes it known, that’s when you know.’ That should be your attitude. That should be your peace. That should be your privilege.” 12/3/15
769. “In six and a half years of following Jesus, struggling, striving and also thriving with Jesus. I can confidently say, that unless He speaks, makes it known, gives the command and guarantees He is with us, not only are we a people without wisdom and knowledge, but we are miserably walking in defeat not knowing the victory.” 12/3/15
770. “We are so quick to flex the muscles of our bodies before we exercise the muscles of our minds. Let us fully nurture a healthy, mature and intelligent faith in Christ.” 12/3/15
771. “Beloved ones, whenever entering into God’s Word to read, let us ask God in prayer, for wisdom and understanding, so our reading is not without growing in knowledge of God. For the Word of God is no book to be merely read, but it is and shall always be, you entering into the presence of the Majestic King and Creator God of all Creation.” 12/5/15
772. “Little one, you will know your faith in Christ is growing, when you boldly and lovingly start sharing your faith. But let this be the wisdom you live by, if you bring new to Christ aren’t confident to speak up above your Savior, be content to listen for your Savior. He is always calling.” 12/5/15
Inspiration: (John 10:14-17; John 10:27-28; 1 Peter 3:15; James 1:19)
773. “If your faith cannot stand the crucible of fire so that it will exit out of it not only purified but made stronger, the faith you think you have isn’t much faith at all.” 12/5/15
Jesus died for you. Let that linger for a while the next time you find yourself praising people and worshiping them.
774. “In thinking of one who said to me: ‘I want to be part of a church that has the preaching of the Christian faith but the traditions of the Catholic church.’ In speaking to the Lord about this person and thinking of them, the Lord presents the only reasonable solution. “You can certainly have that. The tradition is, ‘be holy as I am holy.’ And this is the preaching, ‘Jesus is Lord to the glory of God the Father.’”” Amen!
Inspired by Tiffany’s words to me on 12/3/15.
Father, let it be so.
Inspired by Tiffany’s words to me on 12/3/15.
Father, let it be so.
775. “It is known that God has foreknowledge of everything but doesn’t predetermine the outcomes of human beings. This is where we get our ever cherished and frequently exercised “free will” from. Yet, if ever it was said of God as setting up a predetermined action it would be to love us unconditionally and sacrificially. That is, from God towards the human race and not from the human race towards God. Furthermore, unrequited love is what the Lord God has received for all His sacrifice, yet all He has given, is summed up in His Son, Jesus Christ the Lord—Everything.” 12/7/15