Every divinely inspired insight and truth from God made known to me that I recorded down was just another step leading me into the glorious future He has for me, and with each letter typed and word recorded down, closer I came to the point of a new year. God is faithful. Below are all those quotes recorded down for the year of 2015 and they are indeed epic! Thank you Lord! I pray, you will read through all of them, be lead to pray to God because of many of them and will come to know Him more and my joy that is Jesus Christ the Lord. YOU ARE LOVED. With that, I now invite you Into My HEART that pens down faithfully and accurately all that the Almighty speaks to me.
726. “For the One who does receive the Holy Spirit, it will be transformation, revelation and regeneration that thoroughly persuades me.” 10/25/15
727. “Even if one day was given to us by God, if it be with belief in the Lord God and in His mighty presence, it is a victory!” 10/25/15 (the foundational truth and revelation of this quote is in the scripture concerning the day and moment the thief on the left of the Lord experienced and found himself in). Thank you Jesus! You are worthy!
728. “The victory is Paradise. The treasure and reward is Christ Jesus. Halleluyah!” 10/25/15 (goes with the above)
Constantly Trusting in the Son of God, Jesus Christ the Lord
729. “I’m not a scholar and I may never be. But where my head knowledge fails, my belief in Jesus will succeed.” 10/27/15
730. “There’s a beauty to my lack of head knowledge yet the success of my heart experience when it comes to Jesus Christ the Lord causes me to rejoice without end.” 10/27/15
731. “It’s through Jesus Christ that we are restored to a good, proper and everlasting relationship with God. ‘For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all people.’” 10/27/15 Halleluyah! (1 Timothy 2:5-6 is inspiration)
732. “Life without Jesus as Lord, is no life at all. It is only sorrow.” 10/27/15
Just A Thought
733. “The first act of belief is not a prayer—its a surrendered heart. From this place of trust, freedom and worship, comes all the kingdom of heaven into a person.” 10/29/15
Inspired by a tiaras girls post showing a heart in a sealed jar and the caption is we ask God to open doors to see what He has for us. What about opening our hearts to Him.
734. “Those who are of God will not experience a common death like so many in this world, but they who have the Spirit of Christ, will experience an uncommon eternity—this is made known in the man of God Elijah and the righteous man Enoch.” 10/30/15 Halleluyah!
735. “Those who have the Spirit of Christ are no longer dead in their trespasses against God and they know that while they were apart from Christ they were the greatest villain to God. So those who are confident in Christ, they know this truth: ‘Kill me if you want, but I will rise up out of that dirt if not be caught up in the clouds to be with Christ forevermore.’” 10/30/15
736. “When the storm is brewing and closing in and it becomes much too much to bear and you begin to sink in wake of the fierceness of the storm, you must let go of every worry, concern, doubt and fear, in order to cry out, reach out and grab a hold of the Hand that saves—always belonging to Jesus Christ the Lord.” 10/30/15
737. “Those who are truly for Christ, not only know an uncommon relationship in Him, but have an uncompromising relationship with the Living God.” 10/30/15
738. “This is a trustworthy saying: Until the human race comes to know the Lord God of heaven and earth and His Word, we are a people most illiterate.” 11/1/15
739. “Walking in Christ you gain your life even though you no longer live in the limelight. Walking in Satan you lose your life and your soul although you gain the limelight temporarily.” 11/1/15
740. “Your face and your body are not a blank canvas to paint, decorate or show off! They are the Lord’s canvas and He has already painted His masterpiece. Don’t be like me who walks in a lifetime of shame as my body has been tattooed and pierced already. Yet, if you are without tattoos or piercings, even if you are, let the perfection of God’s Law be written onto your hearts and let your bodies like a spike driven into a wall, be His permanent property for His glory and praise alone—Be holy even as the Lord is holy.” 11/2/15 Glory!
741. “A man can loathe his sinfulness when He has come to Christ and stands in the light of his holiness. Yet, many men have condemned themselves with, ‘how can God forgive me if I have done too many bad things?’ As well as with the fool that makes it there permanent belief in that they say: “There is no God.” When in lack of knowledge or utter foolishness men have made up their minds that He who forgives and gives eternal life is either far from them or nonexistent, condemnation has put the nails in the proverbial coffin and little does it matter if self-loathing is present.” 11/2/15
Inspired by Matthew Henry’s words concerning (Job 42:1-6); the last state of the man Job before God restored him twofold): “By the teachings of men, God reveals his Son to us; but by the teachings of his Spirit he reveals his Son in us, Ga 1:16, and changes us into the same image, 2Co 3:18. It concerns us to be deeply humbled for the sins of which we are convinced. Self-loathing is ever the companion of true repentance. The Lord will bring those whom he loveth, to adore him in self-abasement; while true grace will always lead them to confess their sins without self-justifying.” — Matthew Henry on (Job 42:1-6) Source: http://biblehub.com/job/42-5.htm
742. “Notice how you don’t like bad things to happen or when death comes to others especially those closest to us we question God. Why is that? Because we were not created to know or cause bad to happen and we weren’t made to know or cause death to happen. There is but only one Eternal God and Jesus Christ His Son, who gives eternal life to all who call on and believe in His name. Choose Christ and know a God who will make all things new, restoring a state of perpetual holiness, goodness and everlasting life!” 11/4/15
743. “If indeed you are a born-again believer and you have received God’s Spirit that now dwells within you, let the evidence of it, I pray, be established firmly and immovable for all to see and bear witness to. That you walk and talk by the Spirit. That you know the deep things of God, that only the Spirit of God searches and knows and makes known. That you, if indeed you are Spirit-filled, have received the gifts of the Spirit, and you are faithful and obedient in producing the genuine and authentic, good fruit of the Spirit, so you are thoroughly persuaded and many will say this of you: “Your life reveals ‘many convincing proofs,’ that Jesus is both Lord and God. Amen.” 11/14/15 (inspired by Acts 1:3 and Lee Strobel’s: “The Case for Christmas”).
744. “If your vision is one-sided, it’s short-sided and narrow-minded. You must include others in on it. It begins in the Spirit and manifests itself in the flesh. Pray to the Lord of hosts, that He who is called Faithful and True, will provide those whom will not only believe in God’s vision but will also live it.” 11/14/15
745. “I forsake it all for the joys of knowing Christ. What is a woman, dating, marriage and sex, but a stumbling block from knowing Christ more? Yes, I forsake and will continue to forsake the limited, finite things of the earth for the joys of knowing Christ the Lord! Don’t get me wrong, if the Lord grant marriage and its intimacy between a man and woman I rejoice, but the holiness and incorruptible state of being to Christ alone, I rejoice in more! Praise the Lord Jesus who is holy and calls us to be holy as He is holy. Amen.” 11/14/15
Speaking On Materialism
746. “Christ is all. And the everlasting, imperishable, incorruptible treasures that are found in Him cannot be found online or in a mall.” 11/14/15
747. “It is right for the American to want the best for America, just like any other nation’s citizen wants the best for their country, yet to the American and equally to every citizen of the world, we must demand the best of ourselves, so we can receive the best for our people, tribe, nation and tongue.” 11/15/15
748. “Sometimes when your spiritual walk or journey with Jesus isn’t producing what you read in the Bible, you simply need to go back to the beginning and humbly ask God to teach you how to have a relationship with Him that’s not only subjective, being personal to you, but also objective, witnessed by others. And let Jesus determine how that objective relationship will manifest itself. This will ensure a proper relationship that doesn’t keep producing sin but the righteousness found in Christ alone.” 11/16/15 Amen.
749. “The medical establishment owes all its gratitude to the suffering Servant, Jesus Christ the Lord. All of the breakthroughs in modern medicine is a result of being established for the sake of producing a confident testimony and a truthful witness of the Crucifixion and the results of imminent death to Jesus. Now all that we experience over two thousand years later, is but the Father’s grace extending from the Son of His love who endured suffering and breathed His last so we would be healed! Amen.” 11/16/15
750. “I think of this saying I have heard many times: “Cleanliness is next to godliness.” Yet, here I introduce to you a greater thing: “Why settle for ‘next to godliness,’ when in Christ, you will ‘walk in godliness’? Think about it.” 11/16/15