Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Epic Quotes 2015 (Part 14 of 33)






Every divinely inspired insight and truth from God made known to me that I recorded down was just another step leading me into the glorious future He has for me, and with each letter typed and word recorded down, closer I came to the point of a new year. God is faithful. Below are all those quotes recorded down for the year of 2015 and they are indeed epic! Thank you Lord! I pray, you will read through all of them, be lead to pray to God because of many of them and will come to know Him more and my joy that is Jesus Christ the Lord. YOU ARE LOVED. With that, I now invite you Into My HEART that pens down faithfully and accurately all that the Almighty speaks to me.



326. “There’s a time for encouragement and there’s a time for discipleship. For what manner of ‘you will test and approve what is His will’ shows encouragement but rather discipleship? For one who encourages has their proper place for a proper time and then they too, must be disciples. For knowing the Word and knowing His will and knowing it well (set free by it), and speaking of Him properly and speaking of Him precisely has never come of mere encouragement but of discipleship. So to receive the Word of God in which comes through hearing, in which is the root of all faith, that is, testing and proving with all diligence that what you have heard is what you have counted the cost of and by it, made ready to serve Him or not, discipleship is the key. Let encouragement that comes from Him flow throughout, from the beginning and to the end but discipleship must have its day and have all of it! Amen.” 4/25/15 (DISCIPLESHIP IS NOW) 

327. “Everything in Christ is complete and everything we receive in Christ is in full.” 4/25/15

328. When will we get to a point when we would lift up God’s Word to Him. Not to bring a charge against Him, let it never be so, but to say, ‘I am holding onto your Word. If I perish I did so trusting in You, and If I am triumphant, I am so, having trusted in You?’” 4/25/15


329. “Surely if we have not brought a charge against ourselves, then in what manner will we ever need God’s Salvation?” 4/25/15 (Luke 18:9-14; Matthew 8:5-13; Psalm 51:17)

Three charges and three experiences of God’s salvation and healing. 

“But the tax collector stood at a distance and dared not even lift his eyes to heaven as he prayed. Instead, he beat his chest in sorrow, saying, ‘O God, be merciful to me, for I am a sinner.’
I tell you, this sinner, not the Pharisee, returned home justified before God. For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.” (Luke 18:13-14)
“But the officer said, “Lord, I am not worthy to have you come into my home. Just say the word from where you are, and my servant will be healed. I know this because I am under the authority of my superior officers, and I have authority over my soldiers. I only need to say, ‘Go,’ and they go, or ‘Come,’ and they come. And if I say to my slaves, ‘Do this,’ they do it.” When Jesus heard this, he was amazed. Turning to those who were following him, he said, “I tell you the truth, I haven’t seen faith like this in all Israel! Then Jesus said to the Roman officer, “Go back home. Because you believed, it has happened.” And the young servant was healed that same hour.” 
(Matthew 8:8-10, 13 NLT

“Have mercy on me, O God, because of your unfailing love. Because of your great compassion, blot out the stain of my sins. Wash me clean from my guilt. Purify me from my sin. For I recognize my rebellion; it haunts me day and night. Against you, and you alone, have I sinned; I have done what is evil in your sight. You will be proved right in what you say, and your judgment against me is just. For I was born a sinner— yes, from the moment my mother conceived me. But you desire honesty from the womb, teaching me wisdom even there. Purify me from my sins, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. Oh, give me back my joy again; you have broken me— now let me rejoice. Don’t keep looking at my sins. Remove the stain of my guilt. Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me. Do not banish me from your presence, and don’t take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and make me willing to obey you. Then I will teach your ways to rebels, and they will return to you. Forgive me for shedding blood, O God who saves; then I will joyfully sing of your forgiveness. Unseal my lips, O Lord, that my mouth may praise you. You do not desire a sacrifice, or I would offer one. You do not want a burnt offering. The sacrifice you desire is a broken spirit. You will not reject a broken and repentant heart, O God.” 
(Psalms 51:1-17 NLT


330. “I tell you. Listening to Christian praise and worship music is excellent, belonging to a church family has its merits, even supporting Christian business owners has its rewards, but there is no substitute for a life devoted to Christ.” 4/25/15

As Jesus said it best and knows the thoughts and intents of every human being, “you will know them by their fruit.” Jesus Himself knows who is for Him and who is not. There really isn’t any need to try and prove it to one another. He is the Righteous Judge and the faithful have a clear conscience towards God. 


331. “Unless we as a people allow the Holy Spirit to teach us, raise us and lead us, we will never know what is in the heart, mind and spirit of God.” 4/26/15 (intimacy with God)

332. “Anyone who has a split personality is under the control of Satan who thinks he is God and yet is the devil, who is the prince of darkness and yet disguises himself as an angel of light—you cannot be indecisive in thought, word and deed.” 4/27/15


333. “When fear is no more, victory is complete and wisdom increases.” 4/27/15 


334. “Jesus is always calling. Sadly, not many respond.” 4/27/15

For the called are many and the chosen are few” (Matthew 22:14) (Aramaic Bible Plain English)


335. “Jesus calls out to us even in midst of great overlapping turmoil as ‘deep calls onto deep’ and yet many refuse to hear Him. But for those who do, even in the midst of struggle and greater struggle, “The Lord will command His lovingkindness in the daytime, And in the night His song shall be with me,” in which to those who come to know Him personally, intimately and powerfully, it’s ‘A prayer to the God of my life.’” 4/27/15 (Inspiration: Psalms 42:7-8 NKJV. The Holy Spirit; My Comforter and Great Teacher, training me up like a loving Parent).

336. “Humanly speaking, when you have known victory your whole life, humility escapes you and you’re always vulnerable to defeat. However, when defeat you have known, humility is the root from whence you come, and victory, halleluyah, is yours not only for the taking but yours to distribute as you see fit— this is Jesus!” 4/28/15 (Isaiah 53 speaks! Jesus, my Lord, the great However).

337. “This is proper for the man to ask of the Lord God: Lord, shape my prayer life, so that everything I pray for is according to your will. For what is God’s Will? It is God’s Word, in which is Truth, in which is what sets us free.” 4/29/15

338. “I refuse to be a ‘well-intentioned’ Christian. But in every respect, a fully committed; fully matured Christ follower.” 4/30/15

339. “You may be a well-intentioned Christian and your intentions are certainly well, but your doctrine and theology are certainly wrong.” 4/30/15

340. “Well-intentioned people are compared to those who have tolerance for every wicked thing under the kingdom of heaven—they will exist under this kingdom but never be of the kingdom.” 4/30/15 

341. “Let no man boast in saying, ‘I have pursued Jesus in the same measure He has always pursued me,’ and let no man ever again boast, ‘I have suffered more than Christ.’ Jesus was birthed in perfection without a sinful nature, hence, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you” and He without sin dying a sinners death, is and shall always be worthy of all praise from all peoples, nations, tribes and tongues. Amen.” 5/3/15 (Inspiration: Richard Wurmbrand’s: Tortured For Christ; The Holy Spirit, Luke 1:35 and reflecting on the Lord’s faithfulness through the years of discipleship to the twelve He had called).


342. “Faithfulness to God in living out His Word concerning sexual behavior and abstaining from sexual immorality [biblically defined as sex outside of the confines of marriage between one man and one woman] allows a married couple to enjoy relational intimacy unobstructed by a breach of trust.”


343. “How can a man riddled with fear preach the Gospel in which is fearless?” 5/6/15 
 (very personal)


Pray for me as I am still with fear in me, that the love of God may drive it out of me once and for all. Amen. 


344. “How does one detox their bodies? Through a fasting. Therefore, how does one detox their soul? Through fasting and praying. And through such a soul detox by fasting and prayer, the soul in which has been given to all mankind by God Himself, will never more be fully detoxed of all filth—in which is sin—then when it seeks out God through fasting, prayer and being consistently in His Word in which is revealed solely in His Son Jesus.” 5/6/15

We seek our bodies to be purified. We seek our minds to be purified. We even seek our speech to be purified, but the soul’s purification comes through the fasting detox of the Son and His life. Without Jesus, our souls can never be purified; can never undergo the detox that cleanses us of all unrighteousness. If anything, let us seek out Jesus, so that our souls are purified, so that every other fast, will have its victory and success by way of Jesus and His life He gave up for us. Amen.
One could go so far as to say, ‘I never asked Jesus to give up His life for me’ and you would be right! He of His own accord laid it down, knowing full well, without such a sacrifice, our souls much like our lives would be condemned and destroyed. This is what’s truly remarkable about the life, death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus—He did it for us without “us” asking for it. Praise the Lord Jesus forever. Amen.


345. “Let us never take lightly or for granted all that God had to endeavor to endure in order to fulfill, from the fall of mankind by sin, in the Garden with Adam and Eve, to the Cross His Son was sent to earth to bear, salvation for all! All that was done to get you to the Cross and then beyond it, to walk in hand and in step with God, so you would know and could know that God gave up what was most precious to Him—His very Son—so that you would know, never having to doubt, that you are very precious to Him, came at a great cost. In Christ, the debt was paid. In Christ, the universal salvation plan is fulfilled. In Christ, God has emphatically declared and demonstrated—YOU ARE LOVED. ” 
5/7/15


346. “‘Once deception enters into a relationship, the credibility and integrity of the other person is lost’ but the truth of Jesus Christ, resounds, astounds and abounds without corruption, remaining always and forevermore, credible, reliable, verifiable and with unshakable integrity.” 
5/8/15

God’s Nature and Character
vs.
Our Upbringing and daily lives


347. “How we usually view God is based off of our personal experiences. In other words: Our situations, circumstances and surroundings. The manner we were being raised, rather than based off of who God is and has always and consistently revealed Himself to be.”


It is our tendency to measure God through the lens of preconceived notions; that is, what was handed down to us over the years, what we were exposed to growing up and what we experience going out into the world we live in today. 

Through such a viewpoint, if we do not seek God out for who He [truly] is, we risk forming an opinion of Him that is base off of no knowledge of Him. This has inevitably lead much of the human race to reject, deny and (or) turn away from knowing God. This was true of me back in 2006, yet God who [is] always faithful, good, forgiving, merciful, compassionate, slow to anger, encouraging, loving, protecting, consistent, constant and fixed in His character that can never be flawed or swayed by the emotions or past or upbringings of human beings, and is also willing to make the first move in which is always the crucial move and pivotal point in all of life, [returned] to me July 3, 2009. And again, He made the first move but went above and beyond my preconceived notions. He gave me a Gift—this gift was the knowledge of Himself in order to know Him personally, intimately and powerfully and not to confuse, distort, or taint His image with what I have been exposed to and have chosen to do myself throughout the years leading up to that very crucial moment on July 3, 2009.

That “very crucial moment” was a new beginning; a new birth, the beginning of my present moment with God that would forever extend into eternity right by His side. And I, Flavio Anthony Lugo, am so truly and completely thankful to the Lord God for it! 


348. “Red stripes however painful they may be are strips of God’s light, like a badge of honor showing for all to see— thank you Jesus!” 5/11/15 

349. “Holy Spirit, wake us from our slumber. Shake us from our apathy. Stir us up to once again to know and have that renewed sense of awe over Jesus, His ministry, His life, His trials, His tribulations, His crucifixion and triumphant resurrection. So that we may once again walk with purpose, bearing the honor and privilege bestowed upon us as the “forgiven and redeemed in Christ.” May we hear from you, and experience the joys of fellowship with you, so that you may accomplish in us and through us, what Jesus said you would do—lead us into all truth and remind us of all that He said. From beginning to end, may we hear and be lead into the truth of God’s glorious Son Jesus. Amen.” 5/11/15


350. “To speak frankly. Many may consider themselves to be prophets yet there is no tangible proof of this bubbling up from their very soul. THE PROPHET: WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE MERELY A FORETELLER (REVEALER OF FUTURE EVENTS BY INSPIRATION OF GOD), but more wonderfully a “preacher of righteousness,” that not only impacts the future but also the present. A soul cannot rejoice in salvation later when it doesn’t receive God’s truth now. And so, a prophet should never be known and for that matter taken seriously, when speaking foolishness whether televised or on a platform behind a podium, concerning the healing of said body part to a person in some distant land or the financial windfall that is sure to come when you sow a $15 seed. He is always to be known as one inspired by God, who speaks the truth of God regardless of his critics or those who faithfully adhere to his message.” 5/13/15

CONCERNING PROPHETS (The true and the false): More accurately known as spokesman of the Lord God.

No comments:

Post a Comment