Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Epic Quotes 2015 (Part 13 of 33)




Every divinely inspired insight and truth from God made known to me that I recorded down was just another step leading me into the glorious future He has for me, and with each letter typed and word recorded down, closer I came to the point of a new year. God is faithful. Below are all those quotes recorded down for the year of 2015 and they are indeed epic! Thank you Lord! I pray, you will read through all of them, be lead to pray to God because of many of them and will come to know Him more and my joy that is Jesus Christ the Lord. YOU ARE LOVED. With that, I now invite you Into My HEART that pens down faithfully and accurately all that the Almighty speaks to me.



301. “More than ever this rings true. It has settled into my bones like the marrow that causes my blood to quicken my frame to strength. It is life flowing through my navel, like the umbilical cord that kept me alive as I was attached to my mother in the womb. It is sunshine on my face and a breeze that sweeps across my body. Like water to a thirsty man and food to a hungry man, the Word of God is my very bountiful meal! Amen.” 4/21/15 
(Inspiration: Psalm 23) Quote from my time in fasting.


302. “This thought comes to mind even now: A simple application to use in everyday life—invest into literature that has been penned by those who are of the Holy Spirit. For He is the Author of God’s Word and those to whom write insight into the heart of God and the due diligence of the believe in Christ, by way of the Holy Spirit are sure to bless you. So in it, you have purchased the truth.” 4/21/15 (Inspiration: Proverbs 23:23 AMPLIFIED)

“Buy the truth and sell it not; not only that, but also get discernment and judgment, instruction and understanding.” (Proverbs 23:23 AMP) 


303. “Disciple and discipline. There’s no coincidence here. In order to be of discipline that produces life in your every thought, in your every word and in your every action, you must be discipled and discipleship is of the Lord.” 4/21/15 (Quote #294 and John 8:31-32 inspires. From my time in fasting). 

304. “Like the dawning of a new day and the sun rising over the land, so shall the Word of God come pouring forth out of my mouth.” 4/21/15 Halleluyah!

305. “The Word of God is life. Every word that proceeds out of His mouth is breath of life. His speech is eternity. When God spoke the heavens and earth were created. When He gave command all of Creation was formed. God speaks and nothingness, comes into being. When He spoke nothing had to individually wait to be created but all things were created, and so it is with the man who receives God’s Word. Life and breath of life has made him a living being, and God’s Word has invaded his body, permeating every joint and tendon even to the marrow of bone. God’s eternal command has been deposited and in His timing the man is raised up to be holy unto the LORD—separated to reveal the glory of God.” 4/21/15(Quotes from my time in fasting).

306. “I had a dream. In this dream I am standing outside and behold, I look up into the sky, filled with blues and white pillowy clouds, the scene turns to explosions of light and like a movie screen, God speaks to me. I whisper “I love you” with breath that leaves me from a state of awe, and He responds, “I love you more and soon I will return to prove it. Until then..” and this large display of His glory rotates and before me is the 10 Commandments, revealing His words of love to me and a people who belong to Him. And from there the spectacle of His glory as quickly as it came, was no more. How my Lord and my God loves me!” 4/22/15 (Quotes from my time in fasting).


(Dream). Now I’m receiving dreams. Many dreams I had this night and they inevitably all were about the Lord, His saving grace, how He loves me and watches over me. THANK YOU JESUS


307. “Let not convenience or inconvenience keep us I pray, from seeing the Salvation of the Lord. Therefore, while we have opportunity, let us fast, pray and give generously to His glory and praise. Amen.” (Quote from my time in fasting).

308. “Now I understand why the Lord God gave Moses a rod to carry with him always, and equally why the Lord Jesus commanded His disciples to take only a rod with them. For just as Moses lifted up the rod in the wilderness so a sinful people who were under a curse could be healed, so did the Son of Man need to be lifted up so that all may be healed, redeemed and saved from under that curse. Know this! The Lord is the rod of a man. The Lord God is the rod that holds a man up when he is weak. The Lord Jesus is the rod in which a man performs all manner of righteousness to the glory and praise of God. Oh that men who burn in their hearts to be holy unto the Lord would lift up their Rod, so that a people may be healed! Let me, I pray oh Lord my God and Savior, be such a man. Amen.” 4/22/15 (Day 2 of fasting to know the Lord more. Inspired by Exodus 4:2-5; Exodus 17:5-6,8-13; Numbers 21:4-9; Matthew 10:10; Mark 6:7-8; John 3:14-15 inspires!)

309. “There is no cat and mouse game with the Lord. When He draws near to us, whatever circumstances that are prevailing, He makes Himself known plainly to us!” 4/22/15 (Quote from my time in fasting).


Day 3. 48 hour mark reached at 4pm making this time being 5:41pm when this quote is recorded down as being on day 3 of fast


310. “In Jesus becoming a serpent for us, the way was made, for everyone being of sin to be made right with God.” (Numbers 21:4-9; John 3:14-15 inspires!)

311. “In Jesus becoming a serpent for us, that is, He bore our sins, He became a curse, for any man who hangs on a tree is cursed, and took the punishment for sin, that is the full wrath of God, for the penalty for sin is death, a way was finally made that would remain and accomplish the great feat of eternal forgiveness, a people looking towards Jesus; that is placing their faith in His name, would be made right before God. Praise the Lord Jesus and greatly is His name to be praised for becoming our serpent, so that we too, might be healed! Amen.”

312. “We cannot love ourselves so much as to believe this is the will of God. If we aren’t to love Him greater than ourselves, then others, then our possessions and even our own families we could never follow Him, for He calls a people to “I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.”” 4/22/15


Day 2 revelation and inspired by someone’s weak [immature] statement of partial truth as it were ‘the Gospel is all about love. Love for God, love people, love yourself.’

This giving up Himself is His very love response towards us. Jesus didn’t love Himself, He loved His Father and He loved us, for He declares and rightfully so: “[Greater love] have no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends” and proceeding this truth is our rightful response: “You are My friends if you [do whatever] I command you.” (John 15:14)

Also, Paul makes known this very sentiment that Jesus lived by, when he said a profoundly shocking statement of truth: However, I do not count my life worth nothing to me [dear to me]; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of Gods grace. (Acts 20:24 emphasis added)
Therefore, beloved, even in the forsaking of our own lives not to “love it so much” (Revelation 12:11), not only are we saved by Christ, we partake in the Salvation of the Lord and the glory that is in it! Through our testimony that ought to match His—and that is laying down our lives for “friends.” Friend in this context is not a buddy, but one who has had the Gospel of Christ shared with them as the Lord rightfully reveals: “No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; [but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you]” (John 15:15 NKJV emphasis added). Amen.


313. “For the love of God is not an inward feeling but an outward expression (John 3:14-17; John 15:13-15; Romans 5:8; Romans 6:23; 2 Corinthians 15:21; Galatians 2:20). It is selfless in nature. All other forms of love can be equated to self and that weak statement, ‘love yourself.’ But not so with God’s love. It’s sole purpose is to love others and not self! For never has His love been so greatly known than when He gave His only begotten Son in exchange for our ransom; our freedom, and that through the Father and Son’s sacrifice we would be saved. Halleluyah!” 4/22/15 (Quote from my time in fasting).


314. “Love thy self is weak in nature. Love the Lord thy God is strong in nature. Love thy self is temporary. Love the Lord thy God is eternal. If ever there was something to be remembered by, that shall stand and cement a praiseworthy legacy, let it not be ‘love thy self’ but “Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind and all your [body]. Amen.” 4/22/15 
 (Quote from my time in fasting)


315. “The Lord Jesus is that great rebuking from God. What is rebuking? Is it a mere manner of saying “I rebuke you?” Let it never be that shameful thing! However, the truth is, rebuking is correcting. Therefore, receive the revelation. God has indeed rebuked sin, and corrected the course of a sinful people who willingly choose to sin against Him. It should never be that shameful thing: ‘why has God done this to me?’ But let it be so, for this is the praiseworthiness of the Son—through His Son, God has rebuked; that is, changed the course of the human race’s just reward for their sin, in which is death. Through the Son, the Father rebuked sin, changed the course, and by believing in the Son of God, Jesus is His name, we are no longer heading down condemnation, halleluyah, we have gone down the road Straight in which can only be laid upon the pavement of Jesus’ body; that leads to His salvation and His righteousness, that is, being made right with God forever. Amen. Praise the Lord!” 4/22/15 (Quote from my time in fasting).

316. “I fell victim to this belief. That I myself must position myself to receive God’s blessing. Yet, thanks be to God in Christ, I now know nothing could be further from the truth. For it is the Lord alone who calls us and directs us so that we may be positioned. Otherwise we are a stiff-necked people, rebellious and without wisdom, refusing to seek after God. Therefore, let us give Him His due praise, for if any man has been blessed it is God alone, who is blessed forever, who has done that good thing. Amen.” 4/22/15 (Quote from my time in fasting).

From Adam in the Garden to Benjamin (Jacob’s last child), they were all called and positioned by God to not only reap blessing but to know He is the One who produces the blessing. From Noah to Joseph to Moses, they were all called and positioned by God who is Lord of all, to reap blessing and know He is the One who produces the blessing. From Joshua to Samuel to David, they were all called and positioned by the Lord God who is Mighty to save, to reap blessing and know without a shifting shadow of doubt that He alone produces the blessing. From Elijah to Micah, to Jesus our blessed Lord forever, through the 12 disciples to the apostle Paul, the Lord of glory, Jesus (Yeshua HaMashiach) is His name, all have reap blessing upon blessing, grace upon grace, and know forevermore that the Lord God of heaven and earth is Whom calls a people and positions a people and through Him alone, come all that is blessed before God’s eyes, and good for the nourishment of our bodies and moreover, our souls. Amen.


317. “Continual praise is ever before Jesus, is ever before our Lord, is ever within the mouths of His saints, is ever within the mouths of all His Creation. Jesus is Lord!” 4/23/15 (Quote from my time in fasting)

318. “This is madness. A people are lost and in need of leadership, someone to place their hope and trust into, someone to follow, someone to father them, someone to love, someone who bestows eternity to the one who believes in them. And many are doing just that with fables, myths, folklore and the creations of man. Oh Lord God of heaven and earth. We are a people in need of truth, I pray, you shall wake us all up from the dream we have made our reality, so we know the One True God and remove all the false gods. Make yourself known to us, and make bold your servants who have come to know and be set free by the Truth to give proper testimony of you. Amen. 4/23/15 (Quote from my time in fasting).

319. “Jesus is the Living Temple of God and He’s equally the Living Tabernacle of the Lord. Jesus is the consistent, continual, always the same, constant presence of God, and He is equally the glory of the LORD we take with us wherever we go.” 4/23/15 (Quote from my time in fasting). Halleluyah!

320. “Jesus declared He was the fulfillment of the Law and the Prophets and the Psalms and it was testified of Him by His own disciples and the apostles of the 1st Century Church, that Christ is the Head of the Church and the visible image of the invisible God. He is the joyous praise of heaven and earth (Luke 2:1-20). The Law and the Prophets as well as the Psalms encapsulated the entirety of the Old Testament and the disciples and apostles encapsulate the entirety of the New Testament. What does this reveal to us? Jesus Christ who is Lord is knowable from the beginning to the end. Amen.” 4/23/15 (Quote from my time in fasting).

321. “If the first meal and drink you have in the day is Jesus Christ, then everything else in succession will be victorious and successful.” 4/24/15Halleluyah!


322. “The great delicacy in which is Jesus Christ the Lord is what I want my appetite to desire.” 4/24/15

 Even in crying out to God, such a revelation pours out and is made known. Thank you Jesus!


323. “I now see it was appointed for me to be small in body and large in Spirit.” 4/24/15

324. “Knowing the relational God—this is the heavenly Father, this is Jesus Christ the Lord, this is the Holy Spirit.”


325. “I have come to yet another precipice in the stage of spiritual maturity with the Lord Jesus. Like a Jewish child taking another step closer towards manhood. I am leaving the stage of God’s Word being merely a tool for encouragement to God’s every Word discipling me. I stand at this crossroad about to leave behind my boyhood and take the first step into spiritual manhood, and in holding the Lord’s hand, I look up to Him with an expression upon my face and in my eyes that says, “I hope I can do this.” He responds: “All is well. Trust me.” And so I will.” 4/24/15 (and so it begins)

I am His disciple.

No comments:

Post a Comment