Quotes, quotes and even more divinely inspired quotes. Thank you Jesus
First and foremost, this is all the Lord’s doing. All things good come from God above, and He is faithful and exceedingly generous in His kindness to share with me a sinful man, such wonderful things too great for me to know. Praise you Lord God for your exceeding kindness and great mercy to those who cry out to you in desperation to come to their aid and save them. You are good and I know it all too well! Blessed be your holy name forever and ever. Amen.
Oh Lord, may purpose that is found in you alone, be found actively at work in me and through me. Let your will be done always. For yours is the glory, the honor, the power and the praise forever. Amen.
Here are all the words I recorded down for the year of 2014 as I was divinely inspired by God to write, whether through reading, reflection, interactions with others, struggles of mine, triumphs God had given me, prayers of mine and observing life all around me. I have listed them as quotes and this is the continuation of the 7-part series. May they inspire us all to seek God first, to faithfully love and follow the Lord Jesus and remind us of why we first rejoiced over our Savior and great God and King. With that said, I now invite you into my HEART...
51. “The Holy Spirit is the song from God’s heart, and He sings over us; He serenades us with, “You are Mine and I am yours!”” —F. Lugo 2/18/14 4:15pm (Inspired by the song “Born Again” by Third Day and true accounts in my conversion).
52. “Like Jacob in the dark of night; in the dryness of the wilderness, let us not let go of the Lord; let us not be denied the blessing of His Holy presence. Amen!” —F. Lugo 2/18/14 5:40pm
Inspired by Jesus Culture’s “Pursuit”
53. “The Word of God is sharper than any double edge sword’ this we read, however, who amongst us knows the truth of speaking and acting what God places in your heart for others in order for the Word of God to indeed penetrate into the depths of men?!” —F. Lugo 2/18/14 7:47pm (Inspired by Hebrews 4:12 and to my great shame my unwillingness and cowardliness towards speaking to one in whom God Himself told me to go and speak to).
For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. (Hebrews4:12 NKJV)
54. “Every prosperous ministry is built on Christ. Every ministering gift is governed by the Holy Spirit. Every heart and soul won over is by the Father’s love, and every wise minister knows this is all the work of time!” —F. Lugo 2/18/14 11:15pm (Inspired by Charles Spurgeon’s Soul Winner Ch.6)
55. “If the Lord Jesus doesn’t reveal your name is Patience, I am sad to say, ministry is not your calling and being a minister is certainly not an office you are to occupy.” —F, Lugo 2/18/14 11:20pm (Inspired by the above and based of off the Lord Jesus’ words to me back in 2009, “You name is Patience.”)
The Dream Reality: There is only One Way
56. “He who receives a dream or a vision from the Lord, ought to be swift to share it with it’s intended audience. As such revelations may very well be a warning to avoid a certain destruction!” —F. Lugo 2/19/14 3:00pm
57. “Like sheep, may we all look to the Good Shepherd, whom is Christ the Lord, to deliver us through the dark times we face, till we are on the pasture land grazing freely— that is, enjoying the blessing He has set before us.” —F. Lugo 2/19/14 9:30pm (Inspired by Psalm 23; John 10:10-14 and a conversation with my beloved Mishel)
The words that sparked a prayer filled with abundant love: “No matter the tests, the trials, the tribulations, the affliction, the oppression, the opposition and obstacles, what is it to me, as I’m on my way to Glory!” —The Holy Spirit 2/19/14 8:30pm (Inspired by my time reflecting and rejoicing in the Goodness of God and He bringing it to my attention and laying it heavily upon my heart to pray for the beloved one Andrea in her deep desire and need to grow closer to the Lord). Praise you Jesus!
For the Soul Winner (Part 1 of 2)
58. “Though one may feel like he has exhausted himself in prayer to the point not one more utterance can be delivered, let us all rejoice and be strengthened in this—The Father is always at work and so is the radiant Son of Jehovah.” —F. Lugo 2/19/14 10:15pm
For the Soul Winner (Part 2 of 2)
“If we would be ever so diligent even in our weakness, continuing on in the good work, in due season we will indeed reap a glorious harvest. This is the Word’s Promise! Amen.” —F. Lugo 2/19/14 10:15pm Inspired by Charles Spurgeon’s Soul Winner and (John 5:17; Galatians 6:9; 1 Kings 18:41-46).
Beloved, let us take a lesson from the powerful prophet of the Lord God, Elijah. Though his faith was great, even the powerful Elijah had to bow down 7 times to pray for rain till it came. Let us never give up praying.
When we have prayed and prayed and prayed. Let us resolve to not give up and pray some more. In due time the Lord will shower us with that intended prayer and not only that, but strengthen us beyond human measure. Amen. Praise the Lord!
59. “It is not patience for a moment I desire. Neither for a day, or even a season. There’s a most glorious of patience I desire that which is on par with the Almighty— A patience that shall last a lifetime and forever. Such patience we must come to understand and embrace, is a work of time.” F. Lugo 2/28/14 3:12 am (In reflection of my great Savior and His calling unto me as a Soul Winner such wonderful words transpire). The Word of God speaks!
60. “Let us not dumb down the Word of God but holdfast to it as sacred. If the Lord God Himself were to call you to it, and open your mouth and say, “Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord!” Let it be so, you shall speak what you hear and exactly as you hear it. For in that you will not have done your audience a great injustice, but cause their deadness to start to rattle and become reanimated back into life!” —F. Lugo (inspired by John 16:8-11, 13-15 & Ezekiel 37:1-14) 3/1/14 10:45am
61. This is wisdom I speak to you now: “One cannot fully know Jesus unless they become a ‘soul winner,’ as this is exactly what He has done!” —F. Lugo (inspired by Proverbs 11:30-31; John 3:16-17; John 8:24; Romans 5:8 & 2 Corinthians 5:18-21)
“Do not look to another to be the fulfillment of your life. Only Jesus can fulfill and satisfy you. However, you can certainly share the fulfillment of your life with others.” —F. Lugo 3/2/14 1:31 am (inspired by the many relational struggles going on all over this world)
62. “Oh the joy I now know, that He has called me friend. Who am I that Jesus would call me His friend; that He would reveal to me the deep things of God? And yet He has. You Lord, called out to me, drew near to me and invited me to know you! Yes, the exceeding joy I now have, because Jesus has called me friend.” — F. Lugo 2:50 am 3:2/14 Inspired by (John 15:15)
63. “If you’re a writer, do not busy yourself with things that have no bearings on your life, nor give any bearing to others. Let your writing be the conductor and the orchestra all in one— true poetry in motion.” —F. Lugo 3/2/148:55pm
Wow! Even as I reread what the #HolySpirit inspired me to write, He furthers reveals to me the presence of the Lord at work in my life and the glory of the Word of God that encapsulates “true poetry in motion.” Here it is, what the Spirit spoke to me concerning such wonderful things: “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven” (Matthew 5:16).
From there, the Spirit said this, “This ‘true poetry in motion’ is your light shining into this world for others to see by your ‘good works’ and for others by it, to glory God your heavenly Father. If you desire to know what good works are, you will take in the proceeding chapters in which Jesus Himself will lead you through His life. The culmination of this light shining out brightly, is this “Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, TO THE GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER” (Philippians 2:5-11 NKJV emphasis added by me).
64. Inspired scriptures (Matthew 5:16; Isaiah 45:14-25; Romans 14:11; Philippians 2:8-11)
“As Christians our soul purpose is to bring testimony of what God is doing in us and through us. We are literally called to put ‘flesh onto the Spirit.’ For in that, Jesus Christ is made known to a people. Amen.” — F. Lugo 3/3/14 2:30am. (Inspired by the Holy Spirit speaking to me from John 1:14)
“‘If you seek you shall find’ declares the Lord. However, many are mistaken to think this seeking has much to do with speaking and doing, whereas, the Spirit reveals, it is in the LISTENING more, that we find what we seek after, as it is written, “Be still an know [to have discovered what you were seeking all along] that I Am God.”” Amen! Wow! That is amazing. 3/3/14 2:48am
65. “How glorious it is to know that the Lord who makes all things new is doing just that in my life. Where once I in my sin tore down people, the Lord who gives a sinful man who repents and calls on Him a new heart and places within him a new spirit, has indeed done that and now I live to uplift others according to His grace. Praise the Lord!” —F. Lugo 3/3/14 7:15pm
66. “As Christians our soul purpose is to bring testimony of what God is doing in us and through us by word and deed. We are literally called to put ‘flesh onto the Spirit.’ For in that, Jesus Christ is made known to a people. Amen.” — F. Lugo 3/4/14 (inspired by the Holy Spirit speaking to me concerning John 1:14)
67. “There’s a difference between agreeing with others and coming into AGREEment with them—One leads to victory and breakthrough and the other can be easily dismissed.” —F. Lugo 3/5/14 4:30pm
Beloved, when we agree with what others say or do, it will surely not remain with us and will certainly not become our truth as there is no accountability in merely agreeing with someone’s chocies, actions and assessments. However, when two or more come into AGREEment with one another, such a thing becomes cemented to our very being and certainly our truth as we become accountable according to our words now becoming deeds (actions fulfilled).
Inspired by: (Deuteronomy 19:15; John 8:17; 2 Corinthians 13:1; 1 Timothy 5:19; Hebrews10:28; Matthew 18:19-20; 1 Corinthians 1:10; 1 John 3:22; 1 Corinthians 14:26)
68. “Don’t tell people what they need to do, show them a glorious example for them to follow.” —F. Lugo 3/5/14 6:39pm
For the Soul Winner
69. “It’s not in the eloquence and power of speech, nor in the grandest of prayers uttered or in the depth of knowledge that reveals God. It’s in the genuineness of love for the Lord Jesus that will ultimately win that soul over to Christ.” —F. Lugo 3/6/14 1:40 am (inspired by my conversation with the Lord Jesus over my great desire to not have been known as a man who had power of speech or great biblical knowledge but that of a man who knew the Lord as He has always known me— both personally and intimately).
70. “Genuineness of love for the Lord Jesus. That’s where everything begins and ends. There cannot be any in between.” — F. Lugo 3/6/141:50 am (inspired by the above quote).
“They say the United States is land of the free and home of the brave. But freedom is in Christ and bravery is preaching Christ. Anything else and you are imprisoned and a coward.” — The Holy Spirit 3/6/14 2:10 am
Where does your Word reveal this that I may stand in agreement with you according to your Word and I pray Lord, be a faithful witness and powerful testimony that is living this out for the glory of your praise?
(Oh Lord, this I pray, let me be truly free in you and truly brave for your names sake. Let me not be a slave in this world and to this world nor a coward. Amen.)
“So many people are chasing after God when they just need to walk with Him.” —Mishel Estrada
71. “At that, let us not chase Him for He doesn’t need to be chased after. Let us invite Him into our lives and make the decision when He calls us to follow Him.” —F. Lugo 3/6/14 11:11am(inspired by the above quote from Mishel and Revelation 3:20; Mark 1:16-18; Song of Solomon 5:2)
Blueprint for the wise Servant
72. “Surely I will not call myself wise in the Word of God, to be careful not to stumble in puffing myself up. But this shall be attributed to me: Just as the Jews of Berea, I will search out daily the Word of God, that I will prove what is right, just and praiseworthy distinguishing truth from what is false. Amen!” —F. Lugo 3/6/141:00pm (inspired by the Berean Jews account in Acts 17:10-12)
73. “Know this! Jesus isn’t waiting for you to be perfect and have it all together to draw near to you. He’s looking for willing hearts that know that they are in need of Him.” —F. Lugo 3/7/146:15 pm
(Matthew 11:14-15, Luke 1:17, Isaiah 46:3-5, 9-11, Ecclesiastes 1:9) speak!
74. “What is it for the Lord to say, ‘this one I speak of if you can receive it is Elijah?’ Beloved, let us never hinder the work of God in our lives by not taking Him at His Word. He is willing, He is capable and He wills it— the grace and Spirit of the Almighty will certainly be revealed in the heavens and in all things under the sun. Amen.” —F. Lugo 3/8/14 10:00 am (Inspired originally from Matthew 11:14 concerning my life and when I looked up to the heavens and with tears in my eyes said to the Lord, “am I to be Paul?” And He responded, “Yes.”)
PRAY for your followers
75. “Let us not take for granted each follower and new follower we receive. They aren’t bragging rights, nor something to dismiss with familiarity, but rather a precious life to be a blessing to.” —F. Lugo 3/8/14 11:10pm
#Pray. Like the farmer who plants seeds and continues to till the ground all the while praying to God for rain then he can receive a bountiful harvest, let us plant seeds of life into our harvest (followers), continue to revisit them with the work of encouragement, love, grace and patience, all the while praying for the Lord of the harvest to produce in them Eternal life! Amen.
[Goes with the above ☝️] @daughteroftheking_dre Beloved one, anyone who is blessed to comprehend the greatness of sowing and reaping (Genesis 8:22) would do well to pray for their audience. I rejoice that you pray for them. Continue to do this, as they may very well be an answered prayer of yours in the waiting as you may be theirs!
My dear, one would not think to remember (Genesis 8:22), but there is such a tremendous blessing in it for all who look to it. After the great flood of the earth and all the water receding and Noah and his 7 beginning new life with the Lord’s blessing upon them, He made sure to declare such wide spread and global disaster and devastation by water would never again happen, while placing the blessing marked by sowing and reaping of all sorts upon man and God’s earth.
Therefore, let us not cease in our prayers for our audience and not allow the destruction of idleness in prayer to overcome us ever again.
76. “Our audience is a treasure and a reward. Therefore, let us treat them as such— with every intention on embracing them and protecting them because they bring us wealth!” —F. Lugo 3/8/14 11:40pm
77. “Silence leads to death, whereas, speech effectively communicated leads to life!”—F. Lugo 3/9/14 3pm
Relational, Relational, Relational
78. “Two halves don’t make a whole: Two wholes make an unstoppable force. In the event marriage peaks your interest, if you are not whole and join up with someone else in the commitment of marriage you will stop their force.”—F. Lugo 3/9/14 6:00pm
Proverbs 31:30-31 Speaks!: (Part 1 of 2)
79. “If your soul and spirit; your heart and mind are ugly what does it matter if your a ‘dime peace’— a true man of God will never be captivated by you. However, if you have a quiet spirit and inwardly the Lord has made you whole, your beauty on the outside will shine like the dawning of a new day!” —F. Lugo 3/9/146:58pm
Ephesians 5:25-28 Speaks!: (Part 2 of 2)
80. “Men! What does it matter if you have looks, money and success? Once the true woman of God asks for more of you and you look inwardly and you are bankrupt in the grace of the Lord, she will be done with you.”—F. Lugo 3/9/14 7:30pm
The Gospel of Christ Inspires
81. “The best thing we can do for ourselves when spending time in God’s Word, is not to see how it can improve the lives of those around us, but how it can improve our life and ultimately build us up and strengthen us to serve others. For in that the love of Jesus is revealed.” —F. Lugo 3/10/14 1:52am
“Sometimes the apology isn’t said in the ‘language’ we were expecting. Forgive anyway.”— Heather FUNK Palacios
So true. 82. “DO NOT dismiss someone’s apology just because you are too busy wanting it served your way. We aren’t a fast food corporation called Burger King. We’re human beings and not all of us will share the same method of speaking love and forgiveness. But then again! Isn’t that the beauty of being unique? Yes, indeed it is!” —F. Lugo 3/9/14
Forgiveness is not easily done but is ALWAYS necessary. It is something that builds up in us over time. It comes by much prayer and even more moments of humbling ourselves. Verse 35 as well as (Matthew 6:14-15) drives the point on home for all of us. To be a delight to God Himself, is to forgive
83. “Jesus Christ is the Living Hope that never disappoints.” —F. Lugo
84. “Let us not dare to even for one moment attribute the ordinary and mediocre to the Lord of heaven and earth. For such things are not worthy to be associated with the Creator and Ruler of the Universe. All He does is work in the miraculous and that which is impossible for men!” —F. Lugo 1:28am 5/10/14
Note to self: Do not settle for anything other than experiencing His best and revealing to this world His excellence.
85. “Everyday that you are alive, regardless of the situations, your circumstances and surroundings, God is telling you, that before His eyes you are Special and Loved.” - F. Lugo 5/23/14
86. “To walk by faith is to see God’s glory. To speak by faith is to get others to see God’s glory.” —F. Lugo 5/30/14 (inspired by fellowship with the Lord as I was preparing to go to bed and rejoicing in Him over my night with Mishel and Andrea outside of Starbucks. Glory!)
87. “The Word of God actively at work in and through a mans life can be summed up in one word— extravagance!” — F. Lugo 5/30/14 (inspired by my rejoicing and blessing the Lord for His goodness and faithfulness. Praise the Lord!)
The Sojourner’s Song as they walk heavenward.
88. “Every desired destination brings about a certain anticipation, expectation and excitement. However, the destination is only a portion. The journey has much to offer the traveler as well. What is this offering? SELF-DISCOVERY!” — F. Lugo 5/30/14 (inspired and dedicated to every sojourner in Christ).
89. “So great is the depth of the Lord God, that when you think you know Him, you have not even scratched past the surface. Seek to know Him more than you have.” — F. Lugo 6/17/14 1:25am
Out of confession and praying for forgiveness and reflection of the Lord God’s glorious ways, this quote came out of it.
I remember a few years back, when I said and wrote that a disciple of the Lord Jesus was “a follower of a free Man” and that wasn’t understood and it was even looked at as wrong and needing to be corrected. However, this is the failure we must all (present company included) escape as a people and to those who dare even say and live out, as “followers of Christ.” We must not settle for what we already know or for what others have taught us about Jesus. We must in all accounts approach Him humbly, acknowledging who He is and seek to know Him more. Only then can you experience the great depths, lengths, widths and heights of the wisdom and power of God and in the manner He will share it with you. Having a Teachable Heart is where you will meet with #victory. Amen and amen.
90. “Father, in you I have glory.” — F. Lugo 6/19/14 10:27pm
91. “Lord, I pray, let the words that come out of my mouth not be venom, but the antidote to venom. Amen.” — F. Lugo 6/25/14 9:41am
92. “The glory of the Lord is immeasurable, unfathomable, timeless and unchanging. However, when we trust in the Lord, His glory increases in our lives and we see Him to be even more glorious.” — F. Lugo 6/28/14
93. “To go the extra mile for someone is praise worthy. One ought to go the extra mile to extend the love of God to others. However, those who have been blessed by such acts of love, should not continue to impress upon such heavy burdens on those who have blessed them or the relationship will become strained and falter. Therefore, live a life of honor. Honor those who honor you, and remain an honorable person, and I say, in the name of Jesus Christ the Lord, may you be blessed and let it go well with you. Amen.” — F. Lugo 7/2/14 4:00pm
@ana_padron Praise the Lord. Prima, I have experienced this many times and it isn’t always the easiest or most pleasant thing to go the extra mile, however, the knowledge of knowing you upheld the Word of God (Matthew 5:41; Colossians 3:23-24) in that moment, far outweighs the difficulties you may face in going the extra mile. However, I also rejoice in the Lord, because of people like @happymishel. She has gone the extra mile to share the love of God with people in ways she is equipped to do so, and witnessing that is something quite special, that further encourages me to do the same.
“The Word of God is not free to interpretations. It’s interpreted by God Himself.” — The Holy Spirit 7/2/14 (He spoke that into me as I was walking back home and thinking of the Passover Lamb and what other insight someone could give me concerning it).
It is God who interprets His Word (It is man who has the privilege and honor to be a channeling vessel for it!): (Exodus 4:11-12; Job 33: Joel 2:28; John 14:26; Acts 2:4; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
Here it is: The Jeremiah Declaration and Promise (Jeremiah 29:11-13)
94. “I’m going to live an epic life. It’s not statistically bias, but a surefire promise. Why? Because the Lord my God said so and I absolutely and unequivocally believe Him!” — F. Lugo 7/3/14 5-year anniversary
95. “I used to think that slow and steady is what wins the race. However, upon the observation of life in motion, I see now that slow and steady does not win it, rather, dedication and consistency. The latter is not for the weak at spirit, and history has proven life surely isn't easy, however, possible is what we need.” — F. Lugo 7/3/14 5-year anniversary
Centrifugal and Centripetal Force
(The coinciding subjective and objective faith)
96. “Subjective faith is personal and intimate to the individual. Objective faith is powerful to all other individuals. Subjective faith keeps the believer in Christ abiding in Christ. Objective faith wins others over to Christ. When both are equally strong, and simultaneously firing on all pistons, that is what’s known as unstoppable faith.” — F. Lugo 7/8/14
97. “Like a snare before a rabbit, is Satan working through that familiar and cunning prostitute, to capture and bring down those to whom stray away from the Lord’s ways.” — F. Lugo 7/8/14 (inspired by Genesis 38:1-26; Leviticus 18:1-6,15,17, 24-27,29-30; Deuteronomy 7:1,3,6-15) Also in Proverbs (reference it)
98. “How easily I find myself becoming down on myself! How crazy the emotions of this man can be. However, thanks be to God, He has given me the remedy and I have tasted it and ingested it many times—it’s called selflessness and it comes in the form of encouraging others. Amen.” — F. Lugo 7/8/14 (inspired by my growing upset at myself and not being able to read in God’s Word for feeling unworthy, and deciding to read quotes from other people I have saved and through it reaching out to others to encouraged them and let them know I am praying for them). gray post
99. “The roundabout way with yourself will lead to confusion and aggravation. The roundabout way with others will lead to distraction, jealousy, envy and competition. However, the roundabout way with the Lord Jesus, will always lead to a place of victory, peace and promise.” —F. Lugo 7/9/14 (inspired by how I grew upset and aggravated with myself, and my prayer to the Lord to bring me back to that place of peace was answered after I went a roundabout way in writing and posting things to be encouraging to others. Praise the Lord!).
Coupled with the gray post above.
100. “Respect is reciprocal. Like an endless loop. When you get into the traditional, ‘you need to give respect to get respect’ response, it becomes an offense and takes the focus off of you. Going forward, be concerned with only this — ‘I will respect despite the response back.’ This will secure your actions and reactions towards others as being of leadership and not as a follower.” –F. Lugo 7/12/14
#Respect. Telling someone, “You have to give respect to get respect” creates an environment for pointing fingers, putting blame and getting into heated arguments that can escalate to a more severe outcome where pain and hurt can be inflicted on another.
Bruised egos come with such a response. A leader, always leads out, a follower, stands behind, waiting to respond to the leader. Let us all in the area of respect as well as honor, lead out every time, and this will save us a whole lot of wasted time and #heartache and pain. Give Respect and let it end there.