Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Dream Reality: There is only One Way







Beloved, today I write you to share a vivid dream I had that is actually the reality of the human condition. With that said, I rejoice in God Almighty for this honor and privilege and opportunity to invite you into my HEART...


“But I tell you, in this you are not right, for God is greater than any mortal. Why do you complain to him that he responds to no one’s words? For God does speak—now one way, now another—though no one perceives it. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on people as they slumber in their beds, he may speak in their ears and terrify them with warnings, to turn them from wrongdoing and keep them from pride, to preserve them from the pit, their lives from perishing by the sword. 
(Job 33:12-18) 


My dreams were quite vivid and I was a part of every single one of them. Whether I was allowed to know the intimate intricacies of them like a character playing his role out in a film or one who was in awe to see such intimate footage play out right before his eyes.

The first dream took place on a beach. There were a group of people and I was included in that group heading into the water to swim, have fun and exchange words, stories and experiences with each other, however, this beach didn’t seem like your usual beach. As the water quickly became infested and overpopulated with machinery of all sorts. Something to be described as many small eateries all crammed together creating small alleys of filth resembling a maze. 

Now on the small portion of water where I was at, there was this very attractive woman and her and I noticed each other and at a glance, seemingly we knew what we wanted to do, and we got near to each other and agreed to find a hidden spot among the over crowdedness and water to have sex. It is necessary to share with you that in this vivid dream I was already a married man, therefore, adultery is what I was about to commit and already had committed in my heart as I lusted after this woman in my mind’s eye.


But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” (Matthew 5:28)


From there, this woman and I became separated among the over crowdedness of these machines. I tried and tried to no avail to find my way back to her to meet at a secret hidden place to have sex with her, but every alley way in that maze of filth lead me to an aggravating dead end.


What can be said if this dream? When adultery is at hand and secrets of our sins become our lives, we will find ourselves in the crowded maze of filth, aggravation and degradation and it will always end up in a certain destruction!


Now from that dream I had another vivid dream. In this dream, I was once again very much a part of it. It started in a train and I was trying to find these children I had been charged (given the immense responsibility) to watch. It seemed at every turn when I was close to them, they kept on running away from me. Eventually this train stopped and when I came to the room that I knew they were in, this train scene turned into an apartment/mall scene. It was quite weird, as this building complex had apartment rooms, however, it also had stores and escalators. Now as I was running after these children, they were not strangers to me as I knew them all and recognized them all. At one point one of them dropped a credit card at the top of an escalator and when I picked it up, I got the attention of the one who dropped it and showed her. At this point I am heading down the escalator and she was heading up another escalator and when she saw it, she brazenly leaped into the air towards me to take the card out of my hand and if it were not for me to catch her, she would have missed her footing and fell down a great distance to her death.

From there I picked her up and she grabbed the card and ran off once again. As I again began to run after her and the rest of the children it lead me to an apartment room where the girl with the card was sitting on the floor and another one was sitting at a table coloring and she said something to me I don’t quite remember, however, I responded with, “In all my life I have never known someone to lie as much as you do.” She quickly responded with, “Why should I tell you the truth, I don’t even know you?” To that as I walked out of the apartment as all the children were now secured, I said to her one last thing, “I am the only one who you can fully trust because I will never fail you.”


“If there is a messenger for him, A mediator, one among a thousand, To show man His uprightness, Then He is gracious to him, and says, ‘Deliver him from going down to the Pit; I have found a ransom’; His flesh shall be young like a child’s, He shall return to the days of his youth. He shall pray to God, and He will delight in him, He shall see His face with joy, For He restores to man His righteousness. Then he looks at men and says, ‘I have sinned, and perverted what was right, And it did not profit me.’ He will redeem his soul from going down to the Pit, And his life shall see the light. “Behold, God works all these things, Twice, in fact, three times with a man, To bring back his soul from the Pit, That he may be enlightened with the light of life.” 
(Job 33:23-30 NKJV)



What can be said of this vivid dream? We as God’s children are constantly trying to evade Him and lie to Him. However, we will come to see that He always has our best interest at hand. He will relentlessly pursue us if need be no matter how fast we run and how far we go, and He will always, always know exactly were we are at in our lives. Not only that, though we lie and He knows that all too well, He will always be the only One, we can absolutely trust to never fail us!


From there I had another vivid dream. In this dream I was in a setting that seemed like a room, however, it had many tv’s hanging from the ceilings with different television programs playing. In this room were mats on the floor and I was engaging in wrestling matches between many people. This seemed weird to me. Every time I wrestled someone I was completely at ease. I didn’t even focus all my energy on the wrestling match as I knew I would win every single time, so much so, that at one point a woman who was the referee, I looked up at her and said “can you put this show on? It soothes me.” I was watching this show as I was wrestling these individuals one-by-one.


What can be said of this vivid dream? Though we find ourselves wrestling around in our lives, with what we are to do with this life we have been given, and what is our purpose, and we also find ourselves involved in some unusual situations, there is One who we are truly wrestling around with and He is completely at ease with us, as He already knows the outcome.

This One is the Lord God.


From there I had another vivid dream. In this vivid dream I was in a car driving with two other men. One of the men asked me to use what seemed like a car phone but it resembled a tv remote control. When I arrived at a certain destination I asked for my phone back and he handed me something quite different. It was indeed a tv remote but it wasn’t the one I handed to him. It was smaller and hollow and it was missing the batteries. I asked him again, to return to me my phone and again he handed me another remote control that was not the one I handed him and this too, was hollow yet missing one battery. A third time I said to him, “Return to me what I have given you.” Once again he handed me something completely different. As I looked at the man and his companion they looked at one another. From there I started to accuse them both of stealing and lying to me to cover up their deceit. From there, the man began to try to convince me that what he had was in fact what I gave to him. Before I knew it, I was running towards my home with the correct phone and he was chasing after me. I was quicker than he was and arrived at my home, though I thought he was right behind me the whole time. Instead of entering in my home where he did not know where I lived, due to thinking he was right behind me and would see where I lived, I hid behind a wall with a shovel in my hands waiting for him to come around the corner. When I heard him coming very close, I stepped out a little and swung the shovel and down he went.


What can be said of this vivid dream? We shouldn’t lie and deceive one another. We shouldn’t deny our wrongdoings. We shouldn’t pursue covering up such sins, and though we may think we have the upper hand and no one will ever find out our sins. However, every thing that is hidden will be brought into the light, and just when we think we have gained the upper hand the truth like a massive blow will win out!

For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come into the light. (Luke 8:17)

And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and opened to the eyes of Him to whom, we must give account. (Hebrews 4:13)


From there I had yet another vivid dream. This was the last dream I had. I found myself sitting on a wooden picnic table or so it looked like that to me. Across from me were two young men. I was revealing a great mystery to them though they believed they knew the truth. I said to them, “There are many religions that claim to be the answer to inner peace, enlightenment, Nirvana and above all these lies, even some claim to be able through mans own doing and limited understanding, to produce the highest attainment, that of being like a god.” At this point another young man joined us and sat down besides me, and I said out of my mouth, “However, there is but One who is Peace; One who is Wisdom; One who is the One True God, and His mediator who has the power and authority to extend an invitation to all others to enter into this high holy place to be forever with the High Holy One. This Mediator; this doorway, is none other than Jesus Christ the Lord...Son of the Most High God and there is no other God besides Him!”


“This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all people. This has now been witnessed to at the proper time. And for this purpose I was appointed a herald and an apostle—I am telling the truth, I am not lying—and a true and faithful teacher of the Gentiles.” 


From there the dream went to another place. Now I was sitting on what looked like movie theater seats but they were outside of the movie theater. Those young men were still with me and we decided to join some young women who were sitting all alone. From there I noticed my clothing was a bit shabby looking and decided to change into new clothes. Shortly after, some of us were going to enter into the theater (but not all of us) as the movie was about to start and it was about 1:15am. 

One of the young men made a call first on his phone and we were like let’s go it’s about to start, to which, he replied “I had to call and make arrangements not to go into work tomorrow then I can watch the movie,” but he was still hesitant of the time it was to start and said, “Maybe I’ll see it another day.” From there my dream was coming to its end. As I began to wake up, this last thought lingered in my mind: “Jesus Christ the Lord is the only way.”


What can be said of this vivid dream? Though we may find ourselves to be the only believer among other unbelievers in Jesus Christ the Lord being the only way into heaven, there are those who will listen to gain understanding even though they believe their way is best. Our lives as believers in Jesus as ‘the way, the truth and the life,’ will be that faithful witness of the Truth, and it will win some over though not all will accept, believe and follow in the truth you speak. Even in the last hour, some will negotiate whether or not they want to follow Jesus, but in that last hour whether some follow; whether some are still deciding to follow and some that will fall away from following, what was old will become new and like a vivid dream, the believer, will be with Jesus forever. Amen!


Remember, beloved, all religions claim something, however, Christianity sets itself apart in that it claims to believe in and follow the One True God of heaven and earth and their is no other God besides Him, however, Christianity also believes there is only one way to this One True God and it is His Mediator Jesus Christ the Lord! Now these last four sentences of this paragraph I write to you were not originally in this vivid description of the dream the Lord God revealed to me in great and dramatic fashion, like a whisper into my ear from His glorious mouth. Though Christianity claims this as true, know this! God Himself is that One who makes this claim and not men. Men who come to the truth in Jesus Christ, merely proclaim what they have heard and what they have come to believe.


Christianity doesn’t hold the market on true religion, however, Christianity is that messenger proclaiming, that the Lord God is not for us alone, but He is for all—As He is the One True God; The Lord God of heaven and all the earth and there is none other! 



 “This is what the Lord says—Israel’s King and Redeemer, the Lord Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God. Who then is like me? Let him proclaim it. Let him declare and lay out before me what has happened since I established my ancient people, and what is yet to come—yes, let them foretell what will come.”  
(Isaiah 44:6-7)


I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting people may know there is none besides me. I am the Lord, and there is no other. I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the Lord, do all these things.”  (Isaiah 45:5-7)


I, like that believer, like that one revealing the truth and experiencing it winning over, like that one wrestling with peace in his corner, like that one chasing after those children, like that one who has known the folly of my sin, have come to know, believe and trust in Jesus Christ as my Lord, my Savior and the only One who has the power and authority to grant entrance into the kingdom of heaven to be forever in the presence of the High Holy One.


Like a doubting man, let us not ask a question without resolving to know and embrace its answer as our very truth, in that a man named Thomas and quite infamous for this, is the epitome of all unbelievers everywhere. Receive the Word of the Lord: Thomas said to him, Lord, we dont know where you are going, so how can we know the way? Jesus answered, I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Beloved, become very acquainted with this Jesus I speak from this page to you about...He is the only way to heaven.


Now these words I write from my vivid dreams, I say this one last thing to you, not all dreams are happenstance but some are divinely given as warnings, and this is the warning I plead with you through these words, DO NOT settle for what you think you believe. Investigate. Be willing to hear and gain understanding. And once you have gain understanding and have decided to believe, follow and trust in Jesus, do not hesitate or allow anything or anyone to sway you away from Him as He is indeed the way, the truth and the life! As always...YOU ARE LOVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment