Sunday, February 9, 2014

Awakened by Good News






Beloved, as I was sleeping the Holy Spirit spoke (John 16:12-15) and this is what came from my hearing (Romans 10:17). With that said, I now invite you into my HEART, to read on and RECEIVE THE BLESSING...


I have to say, I have never seen God’s Word presented like this to me and it is indeed challenging, convicting, but also, a grand opportunity to know the heart of God more (1 Corinthians 2:10-16; 1 John 5:14-15) as He reveals Himself to those who love Him (1 Corinthians 2:9).


“Do to others as you would like them to do to you.”
(Luke 6:31 NLT)


Instead of seeing this as a common used phrase from the Bible, let us see it in a brand new way! Instead of 12 words forming a popular quote, let us see this two-word powerhouse; BE EXAMPLE. Instead of a point to ponder, let it be this three-word powerhouse; BE A WITNESS. Instead of merely reading and hearing such words, once again utilize this three word powerhouse and SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY. Instead of a catchphrase, let this three word powerhouse LEAVE A LEGACY be revealed in our calling as we PREACH THE GOSPEL!


“Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets.” (Matthew 7:12 NLT)


In other words, Jesus is saying, to live out in our lives, the above words revealed to me, to you, to all of us placed in CAPS, is to live out the fullness of God’s Word...“For this is the Law and the Prophets” (Matthew 7:12 NKJV), and this is indeed the life of Jesus made known. Amen.


Do not misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose. (Matthew 5:17 NLT)


Wow! Just when I thought I was done, here’s another great thing revealed to me by God. Not that it is a new thing but something many of us overlook: In doing to others as we would like them to do to us, has anyone of us, stopped to think and say, “let me treat God as I would like Him to treat me?” Something to really meditate in and from meditation move into action! As always...YOU ARE LOVED. 

No comments:

Post a Comment