Monday, April 22, 2013

7 Key Points Received at Night of Hope




KEY POINTS from Night of Hope


Night of Hope Miami 2013
My beloved and I ready to serve at
Night of Hope Miami 2013










Beloved, this was written April 21, 2013 at 1:19am. These 7 key points I learned and was refreshed by from Joel and Victoria’s: America’s Night of Hope in South Florida at Marlins Park on April 20, 2013. I was most blessed to serve as an usher at Night of Hope on behalf of Potential Church and receive a free ticket to enjoy and receive the blessing of witnessing many people give their lives to Christ. Amen. So, I wanted to pass on this blessing to you as well, as I know you will not only gain insight into the heart of God, but you will be refreshed by them as well. With that being said, I now invite you into my HEART...



My God, my God, why have you abandoned me? Why are you so far away when I groan for help? Every day I call to you, my God, but you do not answer. Every night you hear my voice, but I find no relief. (Psalm 22:1-2 NLT)

But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel. (Psalms 22:3 KJV)



1. Though troubles come and they will come! And certainly we will cry out to God and wonder when will He help us in our time of need, if we are at a place in our faith that will keep hold even though aid hasn’t come as of yet, God is still holy and blessings come down from Him when our praises are continuously (even in trouble) lifted up to Him. Amen.



The generous will prosper; those who refresh others will themselves be refreshed. (Proverbs 11:25 NLT)



2. Our good deeds never go unnoticed, and though men will not always thank you or praise you, let that not be your aim, but merely to do good, expecting nothing in return and in the appointed time, He who sees and resides in the secret place will lift you up to an exceedingly high place and make it a public spectacle of His grace poured out upon your life. Amen and hallelujah!



If you help the poor, you are lending to the Lord— and he will repay you! (Proverbs 19:17 NLT)




3. It is indeed most blessed to live a generous life. He who upholds the ministry of giving and indeed gives with liberality is most blessed before the face of men and in the kingdom of heaven. Amen.



Whoever gives to the poor will lack nothing, but those who close their eyes to poverty will be cursed. (Proverbs 28:27 NLT)



4. Giving to those who are desperately in need without desiring anything nor the recognition or accolades of men is a rare thing, but he who sees the need and does nothing, truly this man is most cursed and pitiful before the face of men and his name shall never be uttered in heaven before God.



“But when the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit upon his glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered in his presence, and he will separate the people as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will place the sheep at his right hand and the goats at his left.

“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the creation of the world. For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.’

“Then these righteous ones will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink? Or a stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing? When did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you?’

“And the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!’

“Then the King will turn to those on the left and say, ‘Away with you, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his demons. For I was hungry, and you didn’t feed me. I was thirsty, and you didn’t give me a drink. I was a stranger, and you didn’t invite me into your home. I was naked, and you didn’t give me clothing. I was sick and in prison, and you didn’t visit me.’

“Then they will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and not help you?’

“And he will answer, ‘I tell you the truth, when you refused to help the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were refusing to help me.’

“And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous will go into eternal life.” (Matthew 25:31-46 NLT)



5.Beloved, the character of God isn’t a mystery as we seek Him out in the holy text. Surely man has confused who the Almighty is, but He simply is a giving God and generosity is what stirs His very heart into action. The one who is generous, truly most liberal in their desire to be generous, shall dine in heaven with the Son of Man and be held in a position of honor before the Lord’s table and the great Assembly of God’s people. Amen. But there is not so much of a happy ending for those to whom have been the miser in every way. Their just reward is everlasting fire, condemned to it by their insensitivity to the plight of men and willingness to be the very thing that is most detestable to generosity— Greed and love for money!




For He says: “In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you.” Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation. (2 Corinthians 6:2 NKJV)



6. Beloved, this was the very stark question posed to the great assembly of people at Night of Hope Miami 2013. If your heart were to give out in the next few moments, where would you be confident that you are going to?

Such is the reality many fail to acknowledge. They have no clue how to better their lives that increasingly become emptier. Though a message is being shared with them that not only breathes hope, but the forgiveness of sin and the opportunity to be made right with God through His Son Jesus Christ not once but forever, they refuse to receive the Good News of Christ. That He died on the Cross for them. He did that for love’s sake. And in Him and Him alone, is forgiveness and redemption and justification to be made right with God forever. He alone, Jesus, is the very way, truth and life. He alone is the resurrection and life. He alone, is the very entrance to the Father in heaven. Amen.

What are you waiting for? Make peace with the Almighty God who is calling you through these very words. Yesterday is gone! Today is the day of salvation as tomorrow isn’t guaranteed.

There is a belief that takes place in the heart through the message that Jesus died on the Cross for the forgiveness of our sin. Their is a confession of the mouth by the understanding that His burial marked our sin upon Him no longer returning. And by His resurrection three days later, through the belief of heart, confession by mouth, such faith inhabits us and the hope of glory that is Jesus Christ becomes our Lord and Savior. Amen. Don’t wait. Don’t hesitate. Don’t look around. Get right with God. It may very well be your last chance.



7. Salvation Prayer: (Sincerely pray this prayer if you have made that decision to accept Jesus as Lord and Savior)

Lord Jesus, please forgive me for my sins. Come into my heart and into my life. Make me whole in your love. Make me new by your life. I believe you died and rose from the grave that I would be forgiven and redeemed for all time from sin, death and the grave. I confess now that you are the very Son of God and I make you my Lord and Savior. 


Next Step: Pray to God to lead you to a bible-based Church

God, please lead me to a bible-based Church that I can grow stronger and stronger into our new relationship together.




I thank God and celebrate with Him and all of heaven, that you who have received Him are now right with the Almighty God through believing and confessing that Jesus Christ did in fact die on the Cross to forgive and love you and resurrected three days later to justify you and make you right with God forever, and by such belief and confession, you victoriously choose to make Him both your Lord and Savior. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment