Friday, September 7, 2012

THE GREATEST BIRTHDAY CARD EVER!!!

The Birthday Girl



A woman of beauty, A woman of grace, A woman of excellence... Beholding God’s face.

She walks with the Lord with integrity, knowing her purpose... excited about her destiny, yes that's her.

No matter what happens she walks in God’s love... Reflecting the beauty of her Father above.

She’s woman, she’s marvelous, she’s created to be divine. The handiwork of up above... that has man gasp, “At last!”

Happy Birthday To You... My Beloved Mishel




Bebe, this is a dedication to you from all of us. Something given back to you, for all you have given us!



Mishel,
You are a true blessing amiga! I hope you have a blessed birthday. I will always relish those days in the singles ministry, what a blast! Especially after, at fellowship dinner gatherings when Janelle would put all that butter on her dinner rolls! Calmateeeee Janelle!

Love in Christ,
Joey Sammons


Mishel,
I am sooo glad we're friends and Thank God he put you in my life. You are always there for me when I need you. And I pray that God will continue to bless you always =)))) !!!

Love,
Elaine Gomez


Dearest Mishel,

I would like to wish you the happiest blessed birthday. I look forward to seeing your smiling face at church and feel blessed that God brought us together. I look forward to many more conversations in the lobby with you. Because, I think you are the best. May God continue to bless you with many, many more birthdays. Love Ya! Muah!!!

Senella


Mishel, my beautiful sister. I thank our heavenly dad for placing you in my life. Many times when i felt like i was falling apart, His words through you comforted my broken heart. I look forward to the day we hang out again. I love you!!!

Andrea Avendano


Feliz Cumpleanos my Sister in Christ. Thank you for all your love & support when I joined Connect. I was shy & scared of God taking me out of my comfort zone. You prayed with me & coached me through it. I'm blessed & forever grateful for your kindness. Hope you a have a birthday filled with happy. May God continue to bless you & work through you as you continue connecting lives for the better. Xoxo 
Milly




CUMPLE ANOS PARA MI SOBRINA AMADA.

Yo no tengo palabras muchas veces para decirle a la gente que amo cuan especial son estas oportunidades de poder espresarme. Pero hoy es aun mucho mas maravilloso tener la oportunidad de unirme al grupo de personas tan especiales.

Primero; poque te aman tanto por lo que tu has sembrado en ellos.

Segundo; porque precisamente hoy estamos todos unidos para dejar un esprecion de Carino por tu cumpleanos; y agradecerle a Dios especialmente por darme la vida y ser participe de poder espresarte una ves mas cuanto te AMO mi nena linda y querida que mi padre Dios te siga llenando de SAVIDURIA para seguir siendo la clase de persona que tu eres .

TE AMO CON TODO MI SER Y TE BENDIGO.

Feliz cumpleanos mi vida y muchos besos departe de los mios te queremos mucho y todavia no saves cuanto tiene mi padre Dios por entregarte asi que habre tusbrasos para recivir tus BENDICIONES.

DETERONOMIO 28. Tu Tia que de manda su corazon aunque remendado pero que todavia puede AMARRRRRRRR. BESOS BESOS BESOS.

“CHENTY”



Happy Birthday, Mishel! In Daniel, it says that those who lead many to the Lord will shine like the stars forever & ever so that makes you a shining star for the Lord!!

I pray that today is nothing short of spectacular for you & that God pours out His unfathomable blessings in your life for all to see! You have such a beautiful servant's heart & I'm believing that this next year of your life is going to be the BEST year yet... Hallelujah!!

Have an Amazing time celebrating w/ family & friends and have Flavio give you a big ole bear hug from Naty & I! We love you & Happy, Happy Birthday!!

Brad & Naty


To my MUSH!

I want to send you a message to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY love. Thank you for being a great friend, leader, encourager, and believer in Christ. For the 4 years, you have always been a person I enjoy talking to and hanging out with. We went from the Loft to Mingling Singles to Connect center to “girl I gotta go before they know I’m missing!” I make special trips to the lobby to see how you are doing if I didn’t get to speak to you during the week and we always have news that we want to share with each other. We had a blast last year at Night of Joy and it will be a memory that I will always remember. I enjoyed that ride up and back, the shopping before the concerts which we will never do again, the laughter of trying to find Walmart, and the scares mainly because I can be a huge distraction. You have become my prayer partner and I love the fact that I can come to you for long talks about everything and anything. I pray and hope that we have many more times like what we had over the years.

Thank you for being such a great friend to me. You have been such an inspiration and on this day, I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY again. I wish you many more. LOVE YOU MUSH!

God Bless,
Jenelle



Happy birthday Mishel! You truly have been an inspiration and an up lifting person in my life. I thank God for allowing us to be friends. You are beautiful, dedicated, and faithful friend and sister in Christ. I pray that God will continue to encourage you and pour all the blessings that your heart desires. I love you lots!

Francesca


My dear Sis,

You are the greatest there is and amazing in every way. I greatly admire and look up to you each and every day. You are always showing how much you care. I wish you a Happy Birthday and I hope you enjoy it! God blessed me with a sister like you!

From your lil sis,
Melissa Estrada


Mishy!

You have seen me grow, develop and mature into the woman I am today. Your leadership and guidance has influenced me greatly! I always appreciated you as my Alegria danza leader... girl you were always full of energy and passion to dance for the Lord - it inspired me and taught me so much about worship. After so many practices and many choreography's later, we would rock it together! I never really shared this, but you really broke the ice for me at ICA when I joined the team. - Thank you! That ministry season of my life is one of the most memorable ones for me (heck I still talk to Mauricio about it! lol), and I have to thank you for the influence you had. Then life happened- started college, moved from Homestead to Broward, got married, and recently the Lord allowed me to have the blessing to reunite with you again at Potential Church! Your leadership here is truly making a global impact.

Mauricio, Baby Josiah, and I are blessed by your friendship. We wish you the happiest birthday ever, and may the Lord fill your years with great joy!

PS: Flavio is amazing!!!

Love you tons,
Stephanie, Mauricio, Baby Josiah Tinoco


Prima,

So much to say and don't know where to start, I thank God for you Mishel cause ever since I can Remember you have always made me laugh and we have secrets that only we know and we laugh about it when we talk about them... from buggers to bishitos (ja ja ja).

Ever since we were small we got along and you would come visit us in Guate. You would come to our house and we would have a great time.

I remember, when I first came to this country you were there for me and helped me. We always looked out for each other, great memories riding bike after school with our head phones on listening to music. You were the one that helped me learn how to dance (ha ha ha) and even though now we are grown up and have our responsibilities and live far from each other we remember each other and pray for each other always.

Even now, this week, you remember, the funniest thing happened. I was listening to the radio in my car when our song came on and like always I called you and played the song out loud for you, and even my girls now know that when they hear that song I get my phone out and call you.

Michi, have a great birthday and I pray for the Lord to bless you and always gives you your hearts desires. I have seen His hand move in your life and His faithfulness and mercy follows you.

Enjoy your bday we love you.

Padron family.


Happy Birthday Mishel.......Have a blessed day!!! Love you

Diana Fuentes



Happy Birthday Mishel!

Since day one you have always shown the God in you. I am blessed to know you. I pray for only the best for you, now and forever! XXX

Marilyn Ramos


To my very special niece,

YOU my partner in prayer so many times. I pray to the Lord to make you whole. YOU are the special blessing the Lord bestow in our family.

I LOVE YOU!!!!
Happy Birthday!!!!

Tia Lidia


Happy Birthday Mishel! You are the picture example of the Fruit of the Spirit mentioned in Galatians 5:22-23,“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.” Continue to share this fruit with everyone you come in contact with. Love you darling!

Michelle Benabe


All the love from “pinky” and “ten tent”

No way Jose your 18 again??? 
Love, the Loria family


Throughout our many years of friendship, you have stood by us through good times and bad. We love you and will cherish all of our amazing memories of laughter and tears. Happy birthday!!! 

Love, 
Suzy, Mimi & Lourdes 


Bebe,


I asked everyone I contacted to write something short that spoke about a moment they shared with you, or a fond memory about you. Now you and I know I can’t do that. So I won’t try.

3 years ago, God introduced our lives to each other. It wasn’t a smooth introduction. I, very protected and you happy go lucky. An introduction by our friend and brother (Joey Sammons) and a very moving prayer soon to follow activated something both you and I were completely unaware of.

Through God’s intervening we found ourselves many times able to talk and share, and get to know one another.

A magical and miraculous moment came in my life on January 1, 2010 where I found myself sharing a New Year’s Eve celebration amongst you and your family. You were so kind to invite me as I had no plans. Little did I know, this New Year’s would differ so greatly from the others... As I would be “Baptized in love,” and my eyes would be open to who you would become in my life. As God clearly spoke into me, “This is to be your wife,” that night, my life became that much wealthier. 

Over the next few years we would experience many wonderful things. Amazingly deep and incisive conversations, lots of laughs, many silly moments, ups and downs, even serving alongside one another in ministry. Introverted me! Talking and connecting with other people in the lobby... Who would’ve thought?

You have been there for me, when I needed an ear to listen, a shoulder to cry on, and a reminder that I am a child of God who is loved by Him as well as you.


Im LOVED by you
You have prayed for me, encouraged me and you even cooked for me (LOL). My life has been tremendously blessed by you.. My OME. You have been a great surprise along my journey, and you continue to bless my life with your unconditional and sacrificial love. Your joy and willingness to see the brighter side of all things amazes me.

From your smile, your laugh, to a glance from you towards my way... God has truly blessed me with you.

This is the shortest I can make this, and I know all of us are certainly in agreement, when I say, everyone that comes in contact with you leaves a better person. The testimonies above are proof! That is to God’s glory and praise for creating such a magnificent person as you.

Te amo mi nena linda. Happy birthday, and God’s grace and peace continue to richly bless you all the days of your life. Amen.

I love you my darling girl, 
Your Kookie... Flavio.


Two of a Kind



                           

No comments:

Post a Comment