Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Thankful Post: Reading Is FUNdaMENTAL

Beloved, I wanted to share with you this very thought I had moments ago. As I was reading Joel Osteen’s Every Day A Friday, I was so unbelievably thankful to God that although many areas of my life are an ongoing process as I certainly don’t have it all together, I have the extreme pleasure of knowing how to read and knowing how to write.

Yup! For me, reading and writing are escapes to a world where there is peace, there is continual encouragement and there is a bridge that closes the gap from me to you, where we are the closest of friends and we are a loving family that I can share my thoughts, feelings, dreams, desires and fears with. I can let you know what makes me laugh and cry, and we don’t need to worry about any of us looking at each other with a critical and judgmental spirit, but with all the compassion, understanding and love we accept each other for who we are. Amen.

Reading to me is FUN and if we choose wisely and allow what we read to sink into everything we are, it will not only stimulate us MENTALLY, but a part of us will FOREVER change and the treasury of our HEART will have grown dramatically. Amen! Don’t you agree?

So as I return back to Chapter 19 “Seeing Through Eyes of Love” from Joel Osteen’s Every Day A Friday, I hope this thankful post will have in some way encouraged you as it was placed into my heart to reach out and LOVE YOU.

God’s blessings of peace, joy and love be with you, in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment