Thursday, July 19, 2012

Backsliding Into His Grace

“And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open (exposed in their true nature) to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.” (Hebrews 4:13 NKJV emphasis added by me)

Beloved, today was a hard day for me. In my exhaustion, I noticed myself slipping away from the Lord. Just when I noticed that transition God intervened as He is faithful, and I was made aware that two of my other siblings in Christ were struggling as well. So, with the ounce of strength I had I did not put myself first, but I prayed to God that He would protect them in His grace, that He would draw near to them in His mercy, and He would shelter them in His Spirit.

From that moment, I experienced a shift within my spirit and the Lord’s peace came upon me, gladness consumed me and my God was as He is!— My Savior, My Redeemer, My Provider and my Protector. He is my God and He is faithful! Amen!

Praise be to the Lord our God for His unwavering faithfulness even when we aren’t faithful. May He be forever praise in His glorious richness of His mercy and grace to us. Amen.

As I have received it, so shall you! “It is comforting to realize that although God knows us intimately, He still loves us.” Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment