Saturday, July 7, 2012

An Outpouring

“Better is a little with the fear of the Lord, Than great treasure with trouble.” (Proverbs 15:16 NKJV)


Beloved, I write to you plainly as I speak to the Lord. I am not filtering my conversation with the Lord to you (as I wish not to confuse but bring much clarity to all in the ways of God). Yet I would be remiss if I didn’t include you in this, as I want you to enter into the mind of a man who has experienced His God a great multitude of times and the way such a conversation between a redeemed man and His God goes. Amen.


Beloved, I thoroughly enjoy asking such tough questions. First and foremost to myself and towards my life as God is my witness, then to present it to you with a humble heart filled with much wisdom and understanding from my God through patiently waiting upon the Lord. Amen.


Here's the question I present to us: Who amongst us can say boldly and
confidently, ‘even if I have little I will remain greatly respecting the Lord?’

I ask such a question, that my soul may be complete in God lacking nothing, that I may have a faith to remain greatly respecting and honoring the Lord even if I were to have little and remain with little. For I have come to be thoroughly convinced in Christ, that whether I have little or much, may it be to the glory and praise of God. Amen. Such a spirit of thanksgiving regardless of the quantity of such things in life, is a spirit of contentment that surely is unshakeable in all things. Amen.


Over the last few days God greatly spoke to me and showed me a many great things. I was showed that life is truly but a mist, that is here one moment and gone the next. That we truly came from ashes and ashes we will return (bodily speaking according to the flesh that is). And that no amount of hurt and pain can shake the hardness of a heart no matter what, unless a choice is made first! To surrender and desire newness to enter into what was once separated and unwilling to forgive. That healing would occur, allowing in, the experience for the first time of true joy, love, and contentment. Amen.

I experienced that love covers a multitude of sins, and that unless you are of honor, you certainly will not honor others.

I say to my God, ‘what’s the difference between respect and honor?’ He responds “In this world, respect only comes by what title you hold, what you’ve done and what you accomplished, but honor according to My grace is not based on respect, for no one has accomplished anything worth respect for all have fallen short of the glory of God, but according to my everlasting mercy and grace I bestow honor to all creation in that I Am a faithful God and cannot deny Myself.” To which I say amen and praise my God that He would honor us by what He created and has sustained regardless of any of us being undeserving of it. For in our insatiable need to be selfish we fail, but according to God’s purpose seen in and fulfilled through Christ Jesus, we come to gain. Amen Lord Jesus!


Beloved, the mind reels at the ways of God, but this is a trustworthy saying, that we can all take comfort in, “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are God’s ways higher than our ways, and God’s thoughts than our thoughts.” Amen.

For what man has created anything and devised such a plan to sustain all of life, but rather himself and possibly a short few? No one! Yet God in His infinite wisdom and perpetual loving grace created and sustains all life, and designed the plan of Salvation in and through the man Jesus. Amen.

Therefore what can be said of such things? If God is for us than who dare be against us? But here is the revelation in this writing to you beloved. If you haven't received this plan of Salvation and trust that God has created and sustains all life, here's a bold invitation not for the faint of heart. Ask that God Himself! Would reveal Himself to you and as you ask Him such a bold and daring question, seek to truly know Him by investing yourself in having such an encounter with God, that the door of opportunity might be presented to you that you may knock on it and God will answer. Amen! In that beloved, you would have discovered the greatest treasure of all... the Truth!


Beloved, it’s my faithful prayer that you may come to the fullness of God in Christ Jesus, that your life may be content in knowing how truly you are treasured and unconditionally and sacrificially loved by God. Amen.

As always... YOU ARE LOVED.




No comments:

Post a Comment