Monday, March 7, 2011

Crazy Love

Thinking about the cute dogs that live in the garage attached to the house that I'm staying at and how their beauty tugs at my heart although they drive me nuts, and I say to the Lord "Your creatures take my breath away."

God responds with 'you are my creature, and you take my! breath away.' WOW! I'm so loved that it's Crazy!


I am saved by Crazy Love. It's so passionately intense that it shakes the foundations of heaven and earth to give it. Amen! to that.


Psalm 139:13-18 (New Living Translation)

13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. 14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it. 15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. 16 You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.

Crazy Love: [17 How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered! 18 I can't even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand!...]




Flavio's iPhone Signature:

The Lamb who died to save us is the Shepherd who lives to lead us.

Nothing More Attractive Than A Message Backed Up By A Life Style!

No comments:

Post a Comment