Thursday, January 6, 2011

Teaching my heart to always be a teachable heart


(Proverbs 16:18; 21)

18 Pride goes before destruction...

 21 The wise are known for their understanding, and pleasant words are persuasive.


*In my life I have made many mistakes, too much to recall, but in my walk with God, I have been brought before many people God has blessed me with who have given me nuggets of wisdom to strengthen my walk. When their advice lines up with God's Word I don't shrug it off, but accept it as a great blessing from God to keep heartache and pain from continuing to come into my life again.

That's God's grace and in order to receive such wisdom we must have a teachable heart. The Lord has blessed me with a teachable heart, and I'm grateful to God for my willingness to receive instruction, direction, and disclipline when it is called for.

It starts with God, and God places these attributes into His children as well, as we are created in His image (Genesis 1:27). An awesome blessing into our lives and existence.

I must always remain able to stop and thank God for such Love and Grace given to me freely, all due to His Son my Lord and Savior through His ways, and those to whom He places in my life. Amen!

Thank you to those who have help me and guided me towards Him with a wiser and stronger Faith in Him. May the Lord always bless you and keep you deep in His heart and cherished in the palms of His hands. It's in Jesus name I lift this up for all of you. Amen!


I love you all.
God bless you.



Signature from Flavio's iPhone:

Genesis 1:27 


 27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

No comments:

Post a Comment