Thursday, July 8, 2010

Quick and to the point

This quick teaching I received yesterday, and it is pertaining to the point where Jesus is being questioned by Pilate, in His quarters, and Jesus remains silent until the Spirit moves Him to speak.


[Teaching]
-Just because you are in this body, doesn't mean it controls you. Just because you are in this world, doesn't mean it holds you.

[The passage below pertains exactly to this, but the greater revelation, is that it pertains to all things.]

Be blessed children.


1 Corinthians 9:27 (New International Version)

...I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

[This is telling us to lead by example.] *Food for thought*



Sent from Flavio's iPhone 
                    
Thought Provoking: It started with the Father, and spread through the Spirit, and was confirmed in the Son




No comments:

Post a Comment