Thursday, July 8, 2010

A little more to it

Compassion & Kindness are all good things to display in all that you do, but the greater blessings come, when you allow all to know, that this [Compassion & Kindness] came from God, and you are indeed lead by God.

This is the Bible. This is the Great Exodus out of Egypt. This is the parting of the Red Sea. This is the birth of Christ. This is the crucifixion of Christ. This is the resurrection of Christ. This is your Salvation. This is your Eternity. This is ALL God...Any questions?

Sent from Flavio's iPhone

Thought Provoking: It started with the Father, and spread through the Spirit, and was confirmed in the Son


1 Corinthians 9:27
...I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.


[muchtodoaboutgodthesequel.blogspot.com]

[flugo315.blogspot.com]

[facebook.com/MightyManOfGod]

No comments:

Post a Comment