Monday, May 24, 2010

Believe it! See it! Say it!

Ezekiel 30:10 'by the power of King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, I will destroy the hordes of Egypt.' - 

This is what my Father says: 'If you can believe it, you will see it through your own faith ["by your power."] God is there for us to do mighty things. He confesses it (with a promise), He Himself will do so. *Children, God knows only victory, for He confesses it all day long. Get in the habit of being victorious, first by believing it.* 

God bless.  


"I look to you and you alone. Ah, my sovereign Lord. You keep me smiling indeed. My heart speeds up at the thought of you, and I am filled with endless joy from all that you are. It is you alone, that has me saying this aloud; Father! you are the captain of my fate, and the master of my soul. To you I bow. All my love to you Father; your Son." F. Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment