Monday, March 22, 2010

Strong Talk

*Strong Talk* these are my words, His words, and as I am, of Him, and He of me, they are all my words. *Food for thought*

Good morning children. Let today be the day that you claim victory in your lifetime. Not just today, not just for the week, but for your lifetime.

We are descendants of a righteous King. Who sits on a throne on top of the highest mountain, looking down on all He surveys. He rules with an Iron fist, and a heart of Gold. He is Peace on earth, and joy for all the Heavens to rejoice in. This King I speak of is my Father, and I am, just like Him. I want to be like my Father, and I declare I am, as my Father is.

Be bold children. Be bold! Declare God victorious in all of your life, and see that royalty is you. My bloodline is not of this world, but of Heaven. Be bold! I am a King in His own right. Be bold! Peace will be with me all the days of my life. Be bold!

I rule as my Father rules. Be bold! My strength is not of a lamb, but of a Lion! Be BOLD!

Where I am, surely my Father is. Be bold! Where my Father has gone, and is going, surely I follow. Be bold!

Children, declare your Father as God, and claim what is yours. The Kingdom is mine, and I shall take it by force. BE BOLD!!!


2 Corinthians 13:11-14 (King James Version)

Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you. Greet one another with an holy kiss.

13All the saints salute you.

14The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.

Amen! To that. Father I salute you! My King!

Hail! To my Father, the King of kings

In God my Father, I trust.


No human wisdom or understanding or plan can stand against the Lord (Proverbs 21:30)

No comments:

Post a Comment