Sunday, March 21, 2010

Your Conscience is God's Voice

Good morning children. Today's word of the day is; conscience.

Conscience (defined by dictionary.com)
The inner sense of what is right or wrong in one's conduct or motives, impelling one toward right action: [to follow the dictates of conscience.]

I tell you the Truth, that "inner voice," that always seems to make it's presence felt just before you make a big decision, or when you are about to respond to someone (not in kindness), is God speaking to you, and giving you a heads up. He's telling us "don't say that," or He tells us "don't do that." He has also said "don't go that way," and even "this is the right or wrong one for you," but as children always are, we are very eager to go against our parents wishes, even though they have our best interest at heart.

-A good way to become aware of your conscience (God's voice/His reminder):

Stop immediately! what action you're going to take, once you hear this voice, this feeling, this filter of good and bad decisions, and DO! as it says regardless of what you! want to do. Always remain connected to this voice as if you were cemented to it.

My Father has saved me from much heartache and pain, and potential death by his voice in me, but as always I am His son, and a child doesn't always do as the parent says, so I have had my fair share of bad situations, as a result of going against the voice in me.

I pray that I always hear His voice, know His voice, and listen and follow through with what His voice says to me.

This is a mark of righteousness. Therefore, be righteous in all your ways, my friends.


1 Timothy 1:19
Cling to your faith in Christ, and keep your conscience clear. For some people have deliberately violated their consciences; as a result, their faith has been shipwrecked.

Let us pray:

Father, you are our only True source of right and wrong. Build us up, and instill in us always that reminder of who you are. We look to you for guidance, to lead us the righteous way. This is why you are worthy of our praises and we shall continue to praise your name. In Christ Jesus, Amen!

All my love,
God bless.

No human wisdom or understanding or plan can stand against the Lord (Proverbs 21:30)

No comments:

Post a Comment