Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Paralysis of analysis

Good morning children.

Yesterday, I had a great conversation with a friend of mine, and as we ministered to each other for about 30 mins, I shared with him how I pray for answers of confirmation in three on major decisions in my life.

Yesterday, I received the second confirmation, and the third came early this morning, on a major decision I was contemplating and feeling uneasy about. This same friend, said the reason I was hesitant on this major decision was "paralysis of analysis." Meaning, I was frozen in the middle of a decision, and fearing the obvious outcome. This outcome, is either the right decision, or the wrong decision, and either way, it's a decision I have to make.

So, I decided to make that decision, and step out of 'the boat onto the dark waters, and have faith.'

My friends, you can either sink or swim, but the choice is yours to make. If you stay in the boat (indecisive), and not making any choice, you will surely miss out on every great oppurtunity in life.

Don't do life alone in the boat, step out, and step into faith.

God bless.


As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person. (Proverbs 27:19)

No comments:

Post a Comment