Friday, February 26, 2010

Pieces to the Puzzle

Today as I was driving my machine around the warehouse in Ikea, this came to me, no doubt by our Heavenly Father. He shows me great things, and truly I am blessed to bask in His glory.

What is the greatest mystery of all? God is. You have heard it; Is there a God? If there is a God, why does He allow such horrible things to happen?

Isaiah 57:1-2
Good people pass away; the godly often die before their time. But no one seems to care or wonder why. No one seems to understand that God is protecting them from the evil to come. For those who follow godly paths will rest in peace when they die.


I tell you the Truth my friends, God is apart of us all. We are all pieces to His puzzle. More importantly, If you can believe this, we are all pieces of God. The question is; which piece of the puzzle will you be?

God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment