Friday, November 2, 2018

My Struggles... His Triumph



Good morning beloved! I’m so excited to share this with you today. But first! I pray, that you too, will come to know, experience and embrace the grace and love of God through the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

This morning as I read my daily devotion, I struggled with it. Why? Because it was sharing verses in scripture that speak about preparation (readiness) for Christ Jesus’ imminent return.

So I wondered about that as I’m sure you wonder about it. But here is how faithful our God is. He reminded me of all the times His Spirit was at work in and through me when someone asked about my hope in the Lord and I was able to share my faith in Him, boldly, gently and respectfully with others. Whether a stranger, family member, co-worker or someone who struggled with their faith in God.

Our God is a faithful God. Let that be secure in your salvation. God is indeed faithful, full of love, compassion and mercy. So much so, that He exchanged our weakness for His strength on the Cross. His blood for ours.

Beloved, although we can become weak, ashamed and begin to doubt. Let not your soul be troubled. For our God is an awesome God. He surely is a faithful God and Christ died for all of us. So believe on the Lord Jesus and receive His righteousness and be approved before God Almighty by the precious blood of Christ. Amen.

Be encouraged by this testimony that you too can say boldly, ‘I place my trust and life into the hand of God. By His grace and in His Word, I am prepared for the return of the Lord Jesus. Amen.’


As always...YOU ARE LOVED.


—F.A. Lugo
Verses of scripture read: Matthew 24:44; Ephesians 6:10-20; 1 Peter 1:13; 1 Peter 1:15
Originally written on: 9/11/12
Posted on: 11/1/18

No comments:

Post a Comment