Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Epic Quotes 2015 (Part 3 of 33)






Every divinely inspired insight and truth from God made known to me that I recorded down was just another step leading me into the glorious future He has for me, and with each letter typed and word recorded down, closer I came to the point of a new year. God is faithful. Below are all those quotes recorded down for the year of 2015 and they are indeed epic! Thank you Lord! I pray, you will read through all of them, be lead to pray to God because of many of them and will come to know Him more and my joy that is Jesus Christ the Lord. YOU ARE LOVED. With that, I now invite you Into My HEART that pens down faithfully and accurately all that the Almighty speaks to me.


51. “What could ever possess a man to love the Lord Jesus as he does? To understand that is to encounter Jesus. When you do, you wont only have your answer, you would have become one of the possessed too!” 3/4/15

52. “It’s not about how perfect you’re trying to be or how imperfect you may seem. It’s about who you are becoming. Remember, ‘anyone who is in Christ is a new creation. Behold. The old has gone and the new has come!’” 3/5/15
53. “Jesus is beautiful, is joyful and everything altogether wonderful. His beauty surpasses the superficiality of looks. His joyfulness goes far beyond a current situation, surrounding or circumstance. He’s wonderful in and out of season. Yes, Jesus is all three all the time!” 3/5/15

54. “The joyfulness of Jesus is not about smiling, laughing or jumping up for joy. His joy surpasses the temporary. It’s about looking, seeing and knowing far beyond the current climate of life a promise that awaits us. Remember, ‘looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.’ Oh what Joy! I Already see my Lord awaiting me and He is smiling.” 3/5/15


 Truly I tell you, it is of no difficulty for Jesus who is Lord of all to show you a glimpse into a future with Him. Just as He has done so with those who He has drawn near to in order to save them from a certain end, showing them a glimpse into a sure future without Him.

I have seen a glimpse. I have been given this privilege in which in no way I deserve, however, I rejoice in.

The Vision: I stand before the Lord Jesus and He says to me “Look” as He turns His head. When I turn, I see a great assembly of people I could not count even if I had multiple sets of eyes and stood a hundred feet tall. As I turned back around, we were both smiling as we knew what that meant. His promise to me. As He smiled at me He gestured from my direction away from me so that I may enter.

Big Dream: That great assembly of people were those to whom the Lord spoke this promise to me: “By your life and the legacy you will leave behind, fifty million will come to Christ.”

His Promise and Reassurance: At His words, I thought of the big dream; this promise to me, and became overwhelmed. How could I a mere man accomplish such a thing in a life time especially when I don’t like speaking before large crowds? The Lord is so good and faithful. He saw that fear could set into me and immediately said, “The dream is big. But I am bigger!”

He is my peace: By His Word in which is a sure promise that can never be revoked, I was at peace. Praise the Lord Jesus forever and ever! Amen.

Confirmation received today from His glorious Word: “So we don’t look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever.” (2 Corinthians 4:18 NLT) 3/5/15

Some people find their trust in God draining away because he doesn’t seem to be doing what they want when they want it. Think for just a moment what God’s greatest desire for you is. It is not to make you wealthy, famous, powerful, or even comfortable. It is to get you through the minefield of your earthly life safely home to heaven. (From a devotional)


55. “Beautiful, Powerful, Wonderful and always Faithful. This is my Jesus. Oh how I adore Him!” 3/5/15

56. “There’s lots of talk about Jesus. There’s lots of studies about Jesus. There’s many in the world and also in the church critical about Jesus. However, who among you can confidently say, ‘He is my Jesus!?’” 3/5/15

57. “We are a nation of laws sharing a planet with nations of laws. Why is it so difficult to believe in the God of the Bible who is the giver of all supreme laws? One word—Accountability. We have become a nation of zero-accountability, where no one takes ownership for their own deeds. However, this does not remove God from the picture as He is eternally ever present. It only magnifies our own guilt and our great need to be forgiven and saved by Him.” 3/6/15

58. “I will not cease to ask this of my God and King: That my King will rule and reign, in me and through me and over me absolute! The Lord of glory give me this or I’ll die!” 3/6/15

59. “Like fire in my bones I need to know and have Jesus. Like fire in my bones I cannot live unless Jesus has all of me. Oh that the heart’s, souls and bones of men will be lit on fire until they have Jesus and have given themselves completely to Jesus. Amen.” 3/7/15

Oh Lord how could I thank you for all that you do?! I hunger to know you right where I am. I do not desire to know you when things are better or when things are to my liking or convenient for me. Let me know you now. Let me behold you now. Let me rejoice and tell others of you now. Oh Lord, now is the time and I know you are so very faithful to reveal yourself now, to love me now, to hold me and secure me now. Oh that a people may know you and that this son of yours will know the power of your strength, the presence of your Spirit, the measure of your grace and the quality of your mercy. Yes Lord, I thank you now for all that you do. 

60. “Don’t let fear drive you to enter into anything, but allow love and truth to lead you so you may commit to something.” 3/7/15

61. “Don’t allow fear to drive you wherever it wants you to go. However, allow love and truth to lead you wherever you must go.” 3/7/15

62. “Don’t be controlling or demanding. This is an ugly character trait. Be submissive. It never goes out of style and remains beautiful throughout the generations.” 3/7/15

63. “Distractions create conflict. Remain focused!” 3/7/15

64. “Who in their right mind would give their devotions to a mere man and follow them? Trusting their lives over to them. Their very belief system is embedded in a human who will expire.  For me, I will trust, believe and follow Christ. For in His resurrection a sure thing took place—our confidence in Him that if we believe and follow Him though we die we shall yet live. Therefore, let your devotions be to Christ and follow Him.” 3/8/15

65. “The Resurrection of Christ is what Christianity hinges upon. It is the bedrock of a Christian’s faith in Jesus as Lord. Now such a drama unfolded millenniums ago. How could men of this age know this to be true; know this to be accurate? It is the Spirit of God that has faithfully come; that has been graciously given to the believer in Christ. This is our proof; the seal upon every believer that Jesus is Lord, God is love and our faith is cemented in truth!” 3/8/15

66. “It only took Jesus to draw near to me and speak into me once. I was hooked! However, if a man were to make such a mistake as trusting Jesus too quickly, know that He is faithful to make sure the man will count the cost of following Him. Going on six years later, I am thoroughly convinced; persuaded beyond doubt, that if it meant I would remain to Christ and Christ alone, I will choose Him. Yes, I will follow Jesus.” 3/8/15

67. “The emotions of man is staggering. We can so sure of one thing and doubtful of it the next. But praise be God in Christ, He is beyond emotion. He is beyond irrational thinking. God incarnate did not rely on human emotion, thinking of rationalization. He relied on His Father in heaven. Coming to Him in prayer and relying on His perfect judgment. Jesus, who is God made flesh, choose wisely every single time—He choose His Father’s will; He obeyed His Father’s Word. I will do the same.” 3/8/15

68. “The time is here to put away childish thinking and pursue Christ. He, being the power and wisdom of God is the sure thing to follow. Let not our own thinking and reasoning, I pray, lead us into treachery; lead us into the grave.” 3/8/15

69. “I believed God choose a specific woman for me to become my wife and I still do to this day! However, knowing God does not revoke His Word but is faithful to deliver on it every single time without fault; without delay, I will still choose Him if He were to say to me, ‘you are to remain single. You are to remain with Me.’ Yes, upon much prayer and seeking the face [His will] of my God, I will choose Him.” 3/8/15

70. “I woke up after having a bad dream. I say bad dream because in it the woman God choose for me, choose to pursue other avenues. Just then, when I woke up, I remembered one of the most frightening times in my life. You know who was there throughout it all? My God was. Therefore, whether a dream or reality. If another will not choose me, I will still choose God. He is ever faithful to not leave me nor forsake me.” 3/8/15

71. “An explosion of God’s hidden knowledge. This is Jesus!” 3/8/15

72. “Cemented truth. This is Jesus!” 3/8/15

73. “All that is God and always has been God and always will be God is in perfect harmony and order. Anything else is of the evil one.” 3/10/15

74. “All that is God and all that lives for God is never in contradiction. It’s held at the highest accountability and doesn’t make allowance for zero-accountability.” 3/10/15

75. “Loneliness and despair I know all too well. Feeling wronged when I did right is something I’m acquainted with. Breaking hearts and severing relationships I too have done. But the love of Christ covers a multitude of sins.” 3/8/15

No comments:

Post a Comment