Every divinely inspired insight and truth from God made known to me that I recorded down was just another step leading me into the glorious future He has for me, and with each letter typed and word recorded down, closer I came to the point of a new year. God is faithful. Below are all those quotes recorded down for the year of 2015 and they are indeed epic! Thank you Lord! I pray, you will read through all of them, be lead to pray to God because of many of them and will come to know Him more and my joy that is Jesus Christ the Lord. YOU ARE LOVED. With that, I now invite you Into My HEART that pens down faithfully and accurately all that the Almighty speaks to me.
626. “It is all relational with God. He is a relational God and to know Him is to be in relationship with Him. In Genesis right from the beginning it was relational, ‘Let us make man in our likeness and image.’ At the end of the Old Testament it shows its still relational with God, ‘He will turn the hearts of the parents to the children, and the hearts of the children to the parents.’ Right from the jump of the New Testament it continues where Malachi ended, in that it is still relational, ‘And he will go on before the Lord, in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the parents to their children and the disobedient to the wisdom of the righteous—to make ready a people prepared for the Lord’ and again right from the start it is relational, ‘So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger.’ Even to the end in Revelation it is relational, ‘After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. And they cried out in a loud voice: “Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.” All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, saying: “Amen! Praise and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength be to our God forever and ever. Amen!’” 9/8/15 (It is all relational)
627. “Let the treasury of your heart be full of belief because doubt kills.” 9/9/15
628. “In light of the Cross of Christ in which represents for all time, God giving His all to the whole of humanity, how will you respond to it? Will you give your all to Christ or reject Him altogether? There’s no in between.” 9/10/15
629. “Everything that is of God and we have from God should cause us to have joy, not for a moment, but for a lifetime even forevermore.” 9/13/15
630. “God says ‘Do not be afraid.’ His Son says, ‘Do not be afraid.’ His holy angels carry the message, ‘do not be afraid.’ It is quite evident: If it is of God, for God and sent by God, IT CAUSES NO FEAR IN US.” 9/13/15
631. “Violence cannot be a part of men if they are to hold office inside the church. Now violence will no doubt be a big part of them whether seen or unseen, if their position was attained by the commandments of men and not of God.” 9/13/15
632. “Any man that is quiet about Jesus. Is not a confessor of who he was apart from Jesus and doesn’t praise His holy name, because of what he is a part of now in Jesus, I cannot trust, don’t trust and will not trust, with my life or the betterment of it.” 9/13/15
633. “If God’s Law in which is His Word, is written upon the new heart He has given you in Christ, you live by it, have purpose as a result of it and exist because of it. Otherwise, you are doomed and you will die. God’s Law in which brings peace and produces love must be with a regenerated man with a new heart or he will perish and everything and everyone that is exposed to him.” 9/13/15
634. “The best and most profitable thing you can do that almost always doesn’t produce much monetary wealth here on this earth but builds up treasure in heaven that never rusts or fades away or can ever be stolen or go bad, is investing into others through the name of Jesus.” 9/13/15
Who’s Influencing You?
635. “Women, Jesus said, ‘the thief [Satan] comes to steal, kill and destroy. But I come to give you life and life in abundance.’ Is the man you’re seeking to bind yourself to or are bounded to in marriage portraying more of the thief or more of Jesus? Who’s influencing who? Choose wisely who you do life with and who you decide to yolk yourself to.” 9/14/15
(inspired by John 10:10)
(inspired by John 10:10)
MIND BOMB! What Was Spoken Into Me as I Praised Him
636. “Jesus said with faith as small as a mustard seed we could command mountains to move. It doesn’t take much faith to wait a day, a week, a month, even a year for some things. Even those of the world do that. But it takes great faith to patiently wait years and years and years and years for one thing God has already promised you yet it has not been fulfilled in your time (Hebrews 11:13-15 speaks to this). If a mustard seed size faith produces such perseverance and patience in one man to receive one thing, how much more faith does God have, to speak everything there is, into existence? By faith, God spoke into being that which was not as if it were so, and behold! It is so!” 9/14/15
637. “I keep hearing people say to ‘give yourself some credit’ and this is something that’s dangerous to all especially believers in Christ. If He be all in all, what credit is left for us to take? Seriously. If Jesus be your Lord, be content to give all the credit to Him because, frankly, it all belongs to Him. He died on the Cross a sinners death for you and I and for all yet He Himself never sinned. He rose from the dead and sits on His rightful throne in heaven. Oh yeah, one more thing—He’s the Creator of everything and sustains everything by the power of His love.” 9/15/15
Lord Jesus, ALL THE CREDIT goes to you, then, now and forever. Amen.
638. “If you’re married and you’re struggling in your marriage. Stick with the marriage you have. Stay with the spouse God gave you. Don’t be quick to jump ship, change your response to ‘I don’t’ or exchange this family for that family. Stop looking at them for answers and definitely stop looking at her or him over there. You’re not married to them. Stop even looking to yourself, you definitely don’t have it all worked out. Look up to Jesus, and ask Him to please help you.” 9/16/15
639. “Jesus cleansed and cleanses His bride. Husbands don’t let it be your spouses who are trying to cleanse you. Step up and take your role seriously and take your cues from the Master Husband Jesus. It’s time. Your wives are longing for it.” 9/16/15
640. “Don’t be a deceiver and a hypocrite, leading people down to the pit instead of up to the Throne.” 9/16/15
641. “You will always fail at being someone else, but you will always succeed at being who you are. Be renewed. Be transformed. DO NOT conform. Be content to be who God in Christ, created and called you to be. Let all other voices fade away. FOCUS on the Voice of Truth!” #Jesus 9/18/15
642. “If God created the heavens and the earth in six days and rested on the seventh, let us give Him a week, without doubt yet with absolute faith, and see what He will do.” 9/20/15
643. “It took but a moment for God to radically change and transform this mans’ life. What could He accomplish in your life if you gave Him a day?” 9/20/15
644. “I think of the Lord and my countenance is brightly shining. Tears flow as I write down beautiful words. I rejoice in Him and all He has done, is doing and will do. Thank you Jesus.” 9/20/15
645. “Beloved ones, it should not matter if you have others in your day-to-day life or not, in order to bless them. If they have greatly blessed you and continue to bless you, even from afar, let them not be the last to hear from you, but the first!” 9/21/15
646. “If you’re busy telling someone you appreciate them but not busy showing your appreciation, you’re actually doing nothing constructive—Don’t hinder your blessing.” 9/21/15
647. “The coldness of human beings in this world and equally in the church towards Christ and His true messengers and servants, is causing me to be a cynic towards people, yet, I press on with Christ, to love as He loves and love others like they have never been loved unless they come to know Jesus as Lord.” 9/21/15 (Rabboni, you are the Faithful One).
648. “It is always a glorious thing to Keep Educating Yourself. But what are we educating ourselves on and what aren’t we willing to educate ourselves on? Know this, that word REPENT that so many out there dislike with great disdain, means to turn away from the old ways and to turn towards God for the New Way. When we turn away from sin, from evil and wicked ways, we reveal that Christ and His sacrifice is worthy. Be educated.” 9/22/15
Inspired by one of Mike’s post about KEY: Keep Educating Yourself. Thank you Lord for Michael’s life and all the excellence that will come out of it!
649. “Everything else in life, little to no evidence is needed and all are persuaded, but with Jesus Christ, that men would know He is the only way to eternal life, we must strive and strive with them. Then I say, let us strive with them by God’s grace till they know He is the truth!” 9/22/15
650. “If we’re so busy with our lives that we show how little we think of others who have been there for us, all we have done is brought pain into an already painful world. What this world needs, is love, light and genuine attentiveness to others. It doesn’t need people cramming others into an already hectic schedule or a lunch date. This only proves your busyness and lack of intimacy with people. God is known through intimacy, not hectic schedules as He has said, ‘seek me with your whole heart and you will find me’ and again it is said, ‘You are to love the Lord your God with all your heart, body, mind and soul.’” 9/23/15