Sunday, December 27, 2015

Epic Quotes 2015 (Part 25 of 33)






Every divinely inspired insight and truth from God made known to me that I recorded down was just another step leading me into the glorious future He has for me, and with each letter typed and word recorded down, closer I came to the point of a new year. God is faithful. Below are all those quotes recorded down for the year of 2015 and they are indeed epic! Thank you Lord! I pray, you will read through all of them, be lead to pray to God because of many of them and will come to know Him more and my joy that is Jesus Christ the Lord. YOU ARE LOVED. With that, I now invite you Into My HEART that pens down faithfully and accurately all that the Almighty speaks to me.



601. “There are those who write or speak of the birth, life, crucifixion, death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus on particular days, during specific calendar months that are observed and celebrated for varied reasons and then there are those who carry the glory of the Son’s earthly mission with them always.” 8/23/15



602. “The day my mother discovered a pound of marijuana with all the paraphernalia for the consumption, selling and distribution of it, was an unseen blessing from God then, to be made known later in Christ my Lord.” 
8/24/14 


How can I say it was an unseen blessing, where some may think of it as a buzzkill? How can I rejoice in this moment now, when I was angry, infuriated, violent and aggressive towards the knowledge of my mother discovering my “stash” and further throwing it all out including my favorite book bag?

I can honestly say that I am joyous over the whole thing now as the Jesus Christ who is indeed the Lord of heaven and earth showed me these things later as a sort of future timeline if the marijuana I had were never to be discovered and thrown away. He showed me my getting caught not by my mother but by cops. In which led to my immediate arrest and imprisonment. Jail time is but a few days before arraignment but imprisonment is for years! 

Not only my incarceration did the Lord God who knows the end from the beginning show me, but He showed me the strain upon my family and immediate family it would have caused. He showed me the many lives I would have destroyed in the process. He showed me the bitter end to a life that had promise to experience the many joys of knowing Him as Lord. He showed me all this like a linear glance like one looking at his life from left-to-right and what I saw to happen was pitiful, alarming, distressing and quite frightening. 

Praise be to God in Christ the Lord, who was willing to cause a temporary heartache and pain to both I and my mother to avoid a lifelong misery! Thank you Jesus!



603. “It takes one word from the Lord to speak into your life and the rest of it is set!” 8/24/15 (Psalm 139:15-16)

604. “Even in sickness, bedridden even, where there is little else you can do, if you have God’s Word you can go verse-by-verse giving thanks to God who is the Lord, for how good and faithful He is.” 8/26/15 (Psalm 120–121 inspires!) 

605. “The Bible. My encouragement even in low times. My strength even in weak times. My answer all the time.” 8/26/15

606. “It is the Son of God who appoints us to a divine office, position or title within the church or wherever it may be. It is not for us to prove to others that we have such a title, but it shall continue to be our duty and privilege to uphold such a right bestowed upon us with all humility and reverence to God and also before our Lord and equally with all sincerity and genuineness of heart to others, of the church and in this world.” 8/25/15

607. “If God has not spoken it into you dare not to do it, or you will quickly find out, He is not with you!” (Numbers 14:40-45 and the Book of Joshua inspires!) 8/25/15

608. “More so today than yesterday, and with each day God gives me, I am made aware that without His discipline and order we are a people most doomed!” 8/27/15

609. “The great tragedy that takes place when human beings will cause division and separation between each other over material possessions—mere objects that have no lasting value over a precious relationship.” 8/27/15

610. “Jesus is eternally worthy, priceless, precious and glorious. To have a relationship with Him that is personal, intimate and powerful is to know Him as Lord and Savior.” 8/27/15

611. “To not choose to know Jesus as Lord and Savior in the day you find yourself in, is not only unwise in this age, but will prove to be eternally stupid as well.” 8/27/15


612. “A rich man does it on his own. A thankful man rejoices that God is his help.” 
8/29/15 


This quote is the result of reflection. As I reflected on what the Lord spoke into me years ago I believe in 2010 possibly: “You will not be a rich man. But you will be a thankful man” those words above came out of it. Biblically and historically speaking, a rich man chooses his earthly possessions, prestige, influence and power over the meekness of Jesus and the joys of following Him. So to hear from God that I would not be a rich man never meant I wouldn’t have financial wealth but that I would not choose the things of the earth over knowing and following the Lord Jesus. Also, biblically and historically speaking, thankful men, were those who encountered this Jesus and not only were blessed by Him, as to be in His presence is to be blessed, but also, they saw the immediate value of following Him and choose to do so. So for that, knowing that God knows the end from the beginning is to know that He has spoken surety into me. He has spoken a promise future into me. He has made known that I will remain with Him and never leave Him nor He I. For that, I rejoice and I am THANKFUL. praise you Lord!


613. The Lord Jesus is attractiveness. He is attraction! What He did with His life is attractive.” 8/31/15 (Jesus is…)

614. “When I stand before the Lord in heaven, I want to be completed depleted, broke and nothing in reserve, because I lived as a man selflessly on this earth for Him, given it all for His glory and praise.” 9/2/15


615. “We may make a comparison on how we search for things towards how we seek after God, but never let the believer in Christ, compare the Lord God, to anything or anyone, for He alone, is Sovereign and has always stood in a category all by Himself— unmatched, unchallenged, forever the Victor.” 
9/3/15 (Halleluyah and Amen!)



Halleluyah to the Lamb of God! 
(Luke 23:39-43 inspires!)

616. “All religious people are going to hell. Whereas, all repentant born again believers in Jesus Christ as the Lord will go to heaven.” 9/3/15

The thief on the left side of the crucified Lord, acknowledged Jesus and made his crooked ways known, forsaking them through his acceptance of his own penalty for sin. His belief ushering him into forgiven status came by his desire for Jesus, in that he said, ‘Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom.’ Jesus made it known even with his dying last breaths, that He had accepted this man’s confession and belief that Jesus was Lord and that He would be resurrected, by the thief’s words, ‘Lord,’ and ‘when You come into Your kingdom.’ What sealed the thief’s eternal fate in which is only by God’s will, was the words spoken by Jesus, that echoed and resonate into all flesh for all time if indeed we acknowledge Him as Lord, “Assuredly, I say to you [meaning, this is My promise to you] Today, you will be with Me in Paradise.” 


617. “God is always able to bless us incredibly beyond and above all that we could think or ask. We surely cannot or need not work hard at earning it. Let me settle that within you now. It is impossible to earn God’s grace and mercy. Yet, without faith in Him and His willingness to shower us, cover us and overcome us with His grace and mercy, we will not experience it. So thank God for faith. Thank God for His grace. Thank God for His mercy. Thank God He freely gives it to us and allows it to flow onto us through faith. Amen.” 9/4/15

618. “Believe it! God will seek you out wherever you are and His fierce love will chase you down wherever you may be. This is the power, the perfection and the unending persistence of the Lord God who loves you with an everlasting love. Amen.” 9/4/15

619. “Wherever the Gospel of Jesus Christ is preached there will be men unashamed to confess their sin and lift up the name of Jesus as the very One who forgives sin and heals their brokenness.” 9/6/15


620. “The shepherd’s heart of one to become a pastor is to lay down his life for his flock and never slay them. Remember that.” 9/7/15 


621. “Be aware of those who sounds spiritual but none of the Spirit is present. For if the Spirit is present then He is always exalting the name of Jesus, in thought, word and deed. The Spirit does this in and through a man, and there is no exception! Remember, to test the spirit of a man for it is either of this world, the devil or of the Lord. And know this, ‘the Lord is Spirit and where the Spirit of the Lord is at, there is freedom.’” 9/7/15

622. “You’re in the world and you revile in your sin. You enter into the church and you become a hypocrite. What’s that all about? Know this: Christ is not impressed with your ability to live a double life. Turn from your sin.” 9/7/15

623. “Praying to God is not an act of faith for they’re many who pray not knowing God nor believing their prayers will be answered, but the one who gives thanks to this invisible God before they have received their answered prayer, reveal a faith that can move mountains.” 9/7/15

624. “‘Preach the Gospel at all times. Use words only if necessary.’ ‘Let us be living epistles read by all men.’ In doing so, even through the genuineness of our joy we wear outwardly on our countenance and smile, we fulfill the law of Christ, in that He said, “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven” so that we may uphold “You are the light of the world.” Amen.” 9/7/15


625. “Oh glorious day! If you have a woman in your life in whatever holy capacity, measure and degree, let us as men in their lives not hinder them from knowing the love of Jesus or for living for Jesus. Let us lift up holy hands praising Jesus for them. Humbling ourselves and praying for them. And asking the Father to give us wisdom, grace and strength to help them, encourage them and lead them as Jesus would, so that they too, can be a shining light for Jesus in this world. Remember, they are His daughters. Dare not to detract, obstruct or disturb what the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are doing in and through them. That would be disastrous for you, for me, for all of us as men!” 9/8/15


Victory in the words. Beloved ones, I rejoice in God my Savior. After waking up and struggling to get out of bed and battling something that was causing me to be sad, no doubt by impatience, I did the wisest thing a man can do—I brought it before the Lord God in prayer, in confession and acknowledged that He alone is mighty and I am weak. He alone can accomplish the feat and it is impossible for me. He alone saves and opens the hearts of all so they may believe and be saved. I am not a soul winner if not by His grace, mercy, tenderness, love and Spirit continuously at work in me and through me with all patience and diligence even urgency when it is called for. So I settled on the matter, He is good, faithful and worthy of all glory and praise. I, have the immense privilege and honor to know Him, walk with Him and be for Him. And so out of it all, I extracted this portion of the prayer, the revelation and the wisdom given to me by God Almighty to share with the men.

Whether you are a son, a brother, an uncle, a cousin, a nephew, a friend, a husband, a father, a neighbor or whatever capacity you may fill as a man in a woman’s life, let your position, your capacity and the measure by which you do it, be holy unto the Lord so you may do well by her and be seen well by Him. Amen.

Let us not hinder our own prayers from being answered due to our ways of being and conducting ourselves towards our women in selfish, combative, belligerent and arrogant ways with no shred of humility, as they are seen by God. Our welfare and our success as created men even holy men called by God, hinges on the way we uphold, build up and treasure our women. Pray even now that God the Lord, forgive you for falling short of this and by His grace and mercy establish you again in His love to love her the right way, the praiseworthy way, the way that builds her up and never tears her done, and the God in whom I serve and stand in His presence perpetually, be with you and favor you and cause you to prosper in all things holy. Amen.

As always…YOU ARE LOVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment