Sunday, December 13, 2015

Epic Quotes 2015 (Part 11 of 33)





Every divinely inspired insight and truth from God made known to me that I recorded down was just another step leading me into the glorious future He has for me, and with each letter typed and word recorded down, closer I came to the point of a new year. God is faithful. Below are all those quotes recorded down for the year of 2015 and they are indeed epic! Thank you Lord! I pray, you will read through all of them, be lead to pray to God because of many of them and will come to know Him more and my joy that is Jesus Christ the Lord. YOU ARE LOVED. With that, I now invite you Into My HEART that pens down faithfully and accurately all that the Almighty speaks to me.



251. “I forsake the call of the flesh all for the glory of God in Christ, that I may respond to the high call from God— to be holy as He is holy.” 4/5/15
252. “Whenever someone’s deity is ridiculed, threatened and/or murdered, whether it be in the world of science, religion, academia, television, media, movies, entertainment, music, sports even in mythology, if not based on truth, their reaction is to retaliate.” 4/5/15 (Peter striking the temple servant; the Pharisees seeking to destroy Jesus because they were ill informed on Jesus’ words concerning, ‘destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up’ taking it as He meant to destroy the temple of the Lord, the building made by stone rather then what He truly meant. His body being resurrected as foretold and prophesied).

253. “If you’re offended by any of the words Jesus spoke, clearly you do not want to step out of the darkness of your sin and be forgiven, healed and set free, as Jesus declared vehemently, “Healthy people don’t need a doctor—sick people do. I have come to call not those who think they are righteous, but those who know they are sinners.”” 4/6/15
This “think” signifies those who will pridefully deny, reject, scuff at and refuse to confess their sin before the Lord God.
This “know” signifies those who through a broken heart and a contrite [sorrowful for what they have done and how they are living] spirit, confess their sins to the Lord Jesus in all humility before Him seeking forgiveness, restoration and the Salvation He alone offers the man and his soul, for ‘There is salvation in no one else! God has given no other name under heaven by which we must be saved.” Halleluyah and amen!

The below encapsulates the above quite perfectly. Jesus speaks:
Then Jesus told this story to some who had great confidence in their own righteousness and scorned everyone else: “Two men went to the Temple to pray. One was a Pharisee, and the other was a despised tax collector. The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed this prayer: ‘I thank you, God, that I am not a sinner like everyone else. For I don’t cheat, I don’t sin, and I don’t commit adultery. I’m certainly not like that tax collector! I fast twice a week, and I give you a tenth of my income.’ “But the tax collector stood at a distance and dared not even lift his eyes to heaven as he prayed. Instead, he beat his chest in sorrow, saying, ‘O God, be merciful to me, for I am a sinner.’ I tell you, this sinner, not the Pharisee, returned home justified before God. For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.” (Luke 18:9-14 NLT)
254. “A land flowing with milk and honey.” Meaning sweet, satisfying and nourishing. Not only to the body but also to the soul. There will be peace!” 4/6/15

255. “Why would God call out a man from his own country, his own people, where he is established and comfortable? No theological answer is needed. It’s quite clear. Though a man may be prospering in his own and comfortable right where he is at, unbeknownst to him, his end is destruction. In other words, the man not of his own doing it merit experienced the grace, mercy and compassion of the Lord.” 4/6/15

256. “Let’s call sin for what it is—our willingness to separate ourselves from God.” 4/6/15

257. “Mercy and compassion just like God’s grace, knows no tongue, sees no color and favors no nationality. It is universal.” 4/7/15 (inspired by a conversation I had with a woman at Target in which she shared with me her hardship in her youth, in the 60’s, in East Side Chicago. Quite the story. Thank you Jesus for blessing them at every turn).

258. “A controlling partner has say. A private investor may ascertain dividends later but has no say. Jesus exclaimed: “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.” Jesus is speaking as a controlling partner. He has say, He is heard, He is kept in the loop. His voice matters greatly.” 4/7/15

259. “If honesty is the best policy let us be honest; let us be brutally honest with ourselves. Are we doing what we are doing for the glory of God and to uphold the name of the Lord Jesus, or is it merely for yourself and certainly not for others? The righteous answer will reveal your motives at heart and when that motive is set, if it be found in Christ, you will be blessed. If not in Him, the curse you will become.” 4/7/15 (inspired by Kyle Idleman’s “gods at war” chapter 8 pg. 149 entitled the “god of success.”)
260. “Upon that mountain where brutality met with God’s grace, stood a King with three crosses. One He had to bear. Two were reserved for those to whom He would intercede for. On one side humility reigned. On the other, pride became a man’s fall. Though this King of kings hung beaten and bruised beyond recognition until His death, never more did we see Him stand in all the excellence that He was as the “Word made flesh.” He is the King of the hill and forever shall be it! We who make our way upon this hill, with its everlasting reigning King and three crosses must decide— Will we stand before His Cross and acknowledge His sacrifice and great love towards us and choose the humble cross beside Him to bear and be crucified upon that we too, will gain our lives, or will we choose to hang upon the pride that shall be our ultimate ruin? Let us, I pray, choose wisely. Let us I pray, choose life. Amen.” 4/7/15 (inspired by Kyle Idleman’s “gods at war” chapter 8 pg. 149 entitled the “god of success.”). Quote of the year!
261. “Rich in this life a joy for a moment. Rich towards God, a joy that shall never cease!” 4/7/15

262. “What connects a man to his wife? Is it a piece of paper? Is it a ring that merely adheres to his skin? None of these when in the face of sexual temptation will bind a man to his wife. For a man as history has proven, will forsake the agreed upon statement, will take off the ring, but if the fear of the Lord is in him, he shall neither cheat nor allow room for the idea of adultery to enter in. For God will give him wisdom so that he may prosper [remain faithful] in all things.” 4/8/15 (inspired by the movie “snake eyes” starting Nicolas Cage, when a married man who thinks he has “hit the jackpot” with a young attractive woman who may or may not be a prostitute comes on to him and wants to go up to his room, yet when what he thought turns out not to be as she doesn’t want to sleep with him yet merely convinced him in so many words so she could hide from a man coming after her, he immediately puts his wedding ring back on and tells the young women I am a married man when he’s trying to get her out of his hotel room).

263. “For the Lord has made all things for our enjoyment and wonderful in His time. The earth is the Lord’s and everything in it. Everyone comes into this world with nothing and leaves with nothing. What would it be like if from the time we awoke to the time we slept, we would actually rejoice and give thanks to God from a humble and grateful heart that all that we have that is good, excellent and praiseworthy is from the Lord? The very bed we slept in, the bathroom we washed up and showered in. The food we ate, the car we drove, the job we had and the money we spent. If all the earth and everything in it is the Lord’s and we believed and conducted ourselves as it were true, oh how great a life we would live. How great would the excellence of our praise and worship to Him would be. How none would ask ‘what is God’s purpose for me?’ or doubt that they were living out such a purpose. Yes, what would this world and its people look like then I wonder.” 4/8/15

264. “Father, I rejoice in reading books from other believers in You. It helps me to see you more vividly. You help me to see you more clearly; more accurately. Thank you that everything from you, you have literally given to us to know for a time now, and later in your Son, to know always and forever. I thank you for giving me sight and when it dulls, I thank you for improving it. Thank you for blessing us so very much. For letting us bask in your beauty, to dwell on your earth and to know you through all your Creation. Now I ask you my wonderful Father to do that very wonderful thing. That I will not only rejoice in all you have given me; given us, but that it will become my truth in which I carry with me daily, rejoice in it constantly, sing your praises to others because of it, that the earth is yours and everything in it! Amen.” 4/8/15

265. “Don’t allow your belief in Jesus to become shallow; to become a catch phrase. Adhere to it, believe in it. Make it your truth!” 4/8/15

266. “It has been determined and I am in agreement with it! For the remainder of my days, I will be speaking the Word of God and blessing the name of God.” 4/8/15

267. “Confidence shaken must become confidence restored and only then those in a leadership position can speak wisely into the life of another again.”

268. “Gossip among leadership is like being served a plate full of garbage—you should have no part of it!”
A gossip goes around telling secrets, but those who are trustworthy can keep a confidence. Without wise leadership, a nation falls; there is safety in having many advisers. (Proverbs 11:13-14 NLT)

269. “As far as I’m concerned, what else is there, but to serve the Lord and bless His holy name?” 4/9/15

270. “I do not want to be inside of a church and that is the extent of my Christianity. I want to be the Church! This is active, this is living, this is in movement—this is Jesus!” 4/9/15

271. “The Lord of glory, Jesus is His name, pointed to Himself and said, “Upon this Rock I shall build My Church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it.” If men be called to His Church, they must stand firm upon that holy foundation and make that wise confession, “You are the Christ, the Son of the Living God,” in which is none other than, Jesus Christ the Lord! Halleluyah!” 4/9/15
272. “Even if Satan that ‘strong man from hell’ were to come against you with a host of his legions to break you in half and I know this all too well! Do not give in, do not relent, do not forsake your Father and Lord. Choose Jesus over your agonizing pain; over your fear, for though Satan be strong, the Lord Jesus is all powerful, and even if your body were to be broken, the Lord can heal you and make you whole again. Believe it!” 4/9/15 (inspired by that strong man’s attempt to break me in more than one way and yet my beautiful and loving Father stood with me the whole time whispering to me, “Keep talking to Me” and I kept responding back with, “Whatever happens I still choose You.” Three separate attacks and the pain and fear increased with each one yet my Father did not leave me; my God did not forsake me! Halleluyah! I love you Lord!)
273. “A spiritual entity manifesting itself against your flesh to entice you to sin, wrought your life with fear, steal your peace, kill your spirit and destroy your faith in Christ the Lord—this is Satan the devil!” 4/9/15

274. “A spiritual force manifesting Himself into flesh for the sake of setting captives free, forgiving sin, leaving us with peace, bringing healing, giving life in abundance and resurrecting the dead—this is Jesus, the Son of God!” 4/9/15 Halleluyah!
“against” = in direct opposition. To press you from all corners, to run through you [sift you like wheat], to devour you and cause you to fall.

“into” = in harmony and peace. To bring revelation and truth. To apprehend by grace and love.
275. “The Cross of Christ is enduring, so much so, its lasting impression is embedded in the Lord’s hands, feet and side. Inescapable as it is for Him, so is it’s true meaning to those who are brought to it and saved by its Bearer.” 4/10/15 Glory and Halleluyah! (inspiration: John 20:24-29; Zechariah 12:10; Revelation 1:7)

No comments:

Post a Comment