Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Epic Words: Sexuality & Submission





“Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life.” 
(Proverbs 4:23 NLT)


In finalizing this message from God’s heart, to my heart, to all the precious hearts of women everywhere, I felt lead to share this brief insight from my life. I was once a man hardened in his heart over the many unwise and emotionally lead choices made, that I could not see the fullness of the damaging affects my uncommitted ways were producing in me and in the women I sought a relationship with. Though I experienced the hardening of my heart, the lack of trust I had and the hate and anger that was building up in me and overtaking me, I knew of no way to change it, break it and remove the stronghold these intimate connections had over me. One can say, “Flavio, how is it that you know that those affects were brought upon by having sex out of marriage? Didn’t you like these women? Didn’t you love these women? What’s the big deal if you had sex outside of marriage, weren’t they all consenting in having sex with you?” The truth of the matter lies within the hurt, the pain and brokenhearts. The lack of trust, the agony, the tears shed, and the disgusts towards men, these women came to have even if the above was fully experienced for a time. I praise Jesus and further stand amazed, that anyone who is in Christ, not only do they have the sheer honor and privilege of becoming a new creation, they receive His Spirit; the very Spirit of God, and this Spirit accomplishing the things of God; revealing the deep things of God, causes a man such as myself, that was once the epitome of stealing, killing and destroying, now to the absolute praise and glory of God, gets to be a part of life... abundant life! Amen Lord Jesus. With that said, I sincerely invite you into my HEART...



Daughter, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart; For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh. (Proverbs 4:20-22 NKJV emphasis added)

God’s grace and peace be with you on this day He has made. As I awake and as I read, continuing on with my preparation for marriage, I can’t help but reflect on the things of marriage as well as dating and how there is a great chasm between the two, as there should be. I have a word for the women today: 

“Women, outside of marriage if you find yourselves dating and want to reserve sex only in the commitment and sanctity of marriage, any man who says they’re ‘spiritual’ yet only submits to God when it is convenient, is not spiritual at all and you would do well to steer clear of them and not invest yourself into them, especially in the realm of sex— remain abstinent!”

As the Word of God says, “Blessed is the man [woman] who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, Nor stands in the path of sinners, Nor sits in the seat of the scornful; But his [her] delight is in the law of the Lord, And in His law he [she] meditates day and night. (Psalms 1:1-2 NKJV emphasis added)


Do not enter the path of the wicked, And do not walk in the way of evil. Avoid it, do not travel on it; Turn away from it and pass on. But the path of the just is like the shining sun, That shines ever brighter unto the perfect day. (Proverbs 4:14-15,18 NKJV).

Women, you were made precious in the sight of the Lord and to know that as your truth, is to also walk in it. Know this, the man who submits to God’s will out of convenience (and I have known this man as I was once a man most despicable such as this) makes God to be “safe-made” in that he recreates God to submit to the mans will in a sense by the perverse and selfish actions he takes. Once again, women, STEER CLEAR of this man, as your desire to wait for marriage to have sex isn’t on his agenda.


Such a man is unstable and what drives him is lust. 

His certainty of God by his unwillingness to submit to Him is shaky at best and drawing near to him will end in tragedy. 


There is a piercing of the heart that goes on in a sexual relationship and there is also a ripping apart both of heart and body when such sexually intimate affairs end and never produce commitment. To offer up your body sexually is literally to cleave to another person. This cleaving action is like the cementing of two people together. Outside of a committed marriage, once two become one for the height of bonding is in sexual activity, if it ends as mentioned above, there is always a tearing apart feeling that overcomes every person that gives of themselves and such tearing apart no man can put back together. This is why there is heartbreak and feelings of guilt and shame that unfortunately turn to anger and disgust either for yourself, for the man or both. Let this not be you. Such words by Jesus concerning marriage speak so loud to me now, “What God has joined together let no man separate.”

DO NOT cleave to anyone unless you are already in the sanctity of a committed marriage where God isn’t only the Maker of such a beautiful union, but He is the cornerstone of it in every decision made. 


One last insight from a man who knew such wickedness and now looks to Christ to uphold righteousness, utilize your bible applications and type in evildoers or wicked and see the many verses in scripture that will help guide you and steer you away from such company. As always, in Christ, you are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment