Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My Beloved Jesus: God’s Grace


                           
                       


I wanted to invite you into my heart today. Today is a most wonderful day. It is my day with Jesus. I will spend a lot of time with Him, and he will love on me like I crave to be loved. I am most certainly a fortunate man. With that said, I now invite you into my HEART...


Beloved, I have been experiencing the Love of Jesus now for four years. Today actually marks 4 years from the day He came to me and spoke to me and gave His undying everlasting love to me. I can’t speak for anyone else other than myself, but the love of Jesus cannot be compared to anything in this whole wide world. If I was a little child I would be between the legs of Jesus, where there is security. If I were a young teenage girl, I’d be star struck with a gaze in my eyes from His sheer beauty. But I am none of those. I am a 33-year old man who truly got to know the love of Jesus at the age of 29. I often wonder to myself: If there was one word I would say to Jesus to let Him know how much I love Him and how much He means to me, what would it be? I couldn’t think of one. If I could do something for Him what would it be? If I could give Him something to show my gratitude or as a token of my love and affection, what would it be? Nothing comes to mind, as the love of Jesus is unmatched and simply no human being can do or give to Him that which they do not own. I have come to embrace that Jesus is whole. He lacks nothing, needs nothing, but is all about giving. He is the embodiment of love. He Himself is love. We can’t give Him love, but He can give us His love. We simply and wonderfully are able to embrace all the love He has to give us.

I’m not a man who has it all together. Matter of fact, most days, I am a mess. But I am a beautiful mess, that Jesus has choose to love back to wholeness and perfection. Such words: Wholeness and perfection are baffling to the human race, and they should be. We aren’t capable of such things, But Jesus is! He is whole and perfect all by Himself in His own love. His grace is given to us freely, and this grace that only comes from God Himself, is what allows us to experience the love of Jesus and the wholeness that His love affords to all who look to Him and believe in Him.

I’ll let you in on a little secret. I have no idea what I am to do with my life, but this I know. Whatever it is, It revolves around Jesus, and will be done to bring all the honor and glory and praise He deserves for loving this mess called Flavio Anthony Lugo. Amen!

I love Jesus. I love Him, I love Him, I love Him. There’s no ifs or buts about it. But that doesn’t mean I don’t ask Him like a hundred times a day to help me love Him. Remember, Jesus is the embodiment of love... I am not! So He who is love teaches us how to love, so what better thing to ask Jesus constantly for? I ask Him because He knows. Not only do I ask Him to help me love Him, but I also ask Him to help me love others. I’m only whole in Him, so He needs to do the loving in me and through me. Something like a whirlwind constantly passing in me and through me, but this whirlwind consists of the love of God. One person in particular I am keen on loving is the very woman (Mishel is her name) that God Himself pointed out and brought before me to love. So why not ask Him all the time to help me love her as He loves her— and that is wholly. By God’s grace I will experience loving this woman like she deserves to be loved, and that is loved like a child of God. She is a beautiful woman inside and out, and Jesus is the only one that can help me love her. So I will continue to ask Him and rejoice in experiencing His grace. Amen.



God’s grace

My mind races to understand this from time-to-time, but there just isn’t any understanding this, but what I am at peace to do is embrace it! I thought about how could I describe, explain or illustrate what I go through day-by-day that I am alive, in my relationship with Jesus. Below is my feeble attempt to describe the indescribable to you. May it richly bless your life, or if you have found yourself growing dull to God’s love, may it enrich you once again.



How could one illustrate the Kingdom of God and how His grace is free for all? Humanly speaking this is impossible to do, to fully describe how amazing God’s grace is, but this is the illustration I give you. 


The Kingdom of God which is a Person revealed and not a place or position earned, is none other than Jesus Christ the begotten Son of God. 


The grace that comes from Jesus alone, is like the worlds richest bank, that opened up its treasury to all the inhabitants of the world. Where they were all free to take as much as they needed for as long as they needed and the bank would never close its treasury up to them.

Humanly speaking, this is a limited view of God’s grace. This I know! The grace of God that is only found and experience in Jesus, is freely offered to all who will acknowledge Jesus as the Son of God and believe in Him (John 3:16-17). So what are you waiting for? Go and get that treasure!


I thought I had finalized this post, but Jesus showed me four more things as I drove from my neck of the woods to a less desirable neighborhood: There are close to 8 billion people on this blue planet, if everyone loved another person, there would be no hate and only love.

1. If you need help loving someone, ask Jesus to help you.
2. Ask Jesus to help you see yourself as He sees you.
3. Ask Jesus to help you see others as He sees them.
4. If you need to be loved, ask Jesus to love you... He will do it!

I do not have all the answers but Jesus does. From what I have come to know about Jesus, that He never fails at is, if you ask you will receive. So join me in asking Jesus and let us never stop asking, to experience the love of Jesus. Amen.


As always... YOU ARE LOVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment