Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I Am Willing: Scenes From Heaven




Then He put out His hand and touched him, saying, 
I am willing.


Beloved, as I was preparing to go to sleep yesterday (being July 23, 2013 2:28a.m.), the Lord shared something with me that was absolutely astonishing. His heart was opened to me and He showed me a most glorious scene in heaven. Today, I present to you the willingness of the Lord and His desire for us to truly know His heart towards us as a human race created by Him. With that said, I now invite you into my HEART...


I open up this scene by taking you into an intimate moment, as it has been made known to me, in the earthly life of Jesus:

So He (Jesus) came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up. And as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up to read. And He was handed the book of the prophet Isaiah. And when He had opened the book, He found the place where it was written: “The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, Because He has anointed Me To preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives And recovery of sight to the blind, To set at liberty those who are oppressed; To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.” Then He closed the book, and gave it back to the attendant and sat down. And the eyes of all who were in the synagogue were fixed on Him. And He began to say to them, “Today this Scripture is fulfilled in your hearing.” (Luke 4:16-21 NKJV emphasis added by me)



What Jesus read aloud in the synagogue was written about 700+ years before His earthly birth. As you read through the Gospels; an accurate and historical account of the life and times of Jesus in His earthly ministry, you will see all that He read; all that was written of Him, was accomplished. Here it is from the book of Isaiah: “The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, Because the Lord has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord..” (Isaiah 61:1, 2 NKJV)


  • Matthew 3:13-17 (The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me)
  • Mark 1:38; Matthew 5:1-12 (to preach the gospel to the poor)
  • Mark 5:21-24, 35-42 (to heal the brokenhearted)
  • Luke 8:2 (to proclaim liberty to the captives)
  • Matthew 9:27-30 (recovery of sight to the blind)
  • Matthew 5:1-12 (to set at liberty those who are oppressed)
  • Matthew 4:12-17 (to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord)


Imagine the scene in the theater of your mind beloved, as I speak with limited words, trying to convey the sheer majesty and wisdom of God that has been so graciously imparted unto me to share with you all. 


This is what I am shown. He who is the Lamb of God and is willing, enters into the synagogue and reads from Isaiah 61. In this moment He Jesus, is not reading as one reads from pages, but is reliving a glorious moment with the Father. Where He knelt before His Father, and the Father in His love places His hand of anointing on Him, and declares, “Today I anoint you to free the captives.”

Jesus wasn’t quoting scripture. No! The Beloved, was immersed in the Father’s love. Such words from Isaiah 61 are scripture to us, but the Spirit reveals to me, that it was the Father and the Son’s declaration to the human race they created, saying “I Am Willing.” Amen.


A personal and intimate scene from heaven


Beloved, I prayed, that the Lord would impart grace to you, to enlighten the eyes of your heart to form in the theater of your mind, what He has graciously imparted unto me to convey to you. A scene from heaven: The Father declares that one must go and die for the sins of the world to reconcile them back into His love. “Who will do it?!” He proclaims with a roar like thunder. Silence befalls all of heaven and not one speaks, but then, with great humility and exceeding grace, the Son steps down from His throne and says, “Father, I Am willing.” All that is of heaven breaks out in praise and falls prostate on the ground, worshiping and singing, “All glory and praise and honor be to He who has become the Lamb of God!”

Beloved, this is a revelation, but even greater a grand gesture and invitation into the very heart of the Father. He has shown me this, and I am greatly honored and privileged to share it with you all. Such a hint of this was revealed from the Father in the garden of Eden, where He declared, “And I will put enmity, between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise His heel.” (Genesis 3:15).


Jesus is willing


Now a leper came to Him (Jesus), imploring Him, kneeling down to Him and saying to Him, “If You are willing, You can make me clean.” Then Jesus, moved with compassion, stretched out His hand and touched him, and said to him, “I am willing; be cleansed.” As soon as He had spoken, immediately the leprosy left him, and he was cleansed. (Mark 1:40-42 NKJV)


Beloved, these are reflections of what took place in heaven between the Father and the Son.


The Lord looks down from heaven upon the children of men, To see if there are any who understand, who seek God. (Psalms 14:2 NKJV)


Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.” (Isaiah 6:8 NKJV)


The strength that all men need to accomplish all good works is only found in Jesus...Whom is always willing.


Beloved, we can be assured that Jesus is always willing and has never and will never say ‘I am not willing.’ By this, I can (and so can you) walk with assurance and perpetual encouragement, knowing that the man of God, I have been created and called to be, can be accomplished through Jesus who says, I am willing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment