Saturday, July 27, 2013

Christ Died For Me







That’s right! You need to say it. You need to believe it. “Christ died for you and me.” Beloved, today is Saturday July 27, 2013. I have been sick; ill for the past three days. Yesterday it hit me the hardest. I have fever, nausea, severe abdominal cramps that stop me in my tracks every few moments. I have no appetite, and my body has chills, pains and aches, but even with all that, I am eternally grateful for God’s grace. Amen. With that said, I now invite you into my HEART...


When the abdominal cramps subside I go back to reading in God’s Word and writing my heart to you. I may be for the most part bedridden, but surely by the grace of God, I will continue to share the love of Christ here on my blog; a ministry platform this humble man of God is eternally grateful to God for. 


Blessed Lord Jesus, You endured this for me




The taunts of the crowd, the hissing from venomous men. Like jackals before prey, they circled Him filling the air with the cackles of their mockery and snares. His pain, His agony, His suffering, His loneliness and yet He did not waver from His commitment to you and I. He committed His life to die for the sins of the world, and He entrusted this to His Heavenly Father counting it all joy. He prayed for sinners on the Cross and asked that they be forgiven. He restored a man in His dying breaths and reassured him, “today you will be in Paradise with Me.” The very death of Jesus Christ is absolute evidence of God’s grace to all.

I reflect on my Lord’s sufferings as is right and most excellent for the man of God. I cannot hold back these words to Him: “I fall short everyday. I fail constantly. My thoughts, words and actions do not hold up to your glorious standards, and though such woes beset me, I rejoice in Your grace towards me. What is man that you would consider him? Who is Flavio that You should suffer what the mind does not want to perceive? Yet I rejoice in Your grace! Thank you my Savior, for indeed you have saved me. Thank you my Savior for indeed you came to die for me. Thank you my Savior for you died for the world. Praise be to the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world! Thank you my Savior, yes thank you my Savior for dying for one and all. Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment