Friday, June 7, 2013

Can I ask that of God?



‘God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did.’
(Romans 4:17)

Beloved, I asked this question yesterday concerning my eating habits: “Do you believe praying to God to cause me to embrace things I said I’d never eat, is something I can do?” With that being said I now invite you into my HEART...
I said I pray to the Lord to cause me to embrace things that are good for me, though I tend to not like it. I also said, I prayed for such things because He has caused me by His mighty Spirit to be a part of many things that I once would not have been part of— namely believing in Jesus Christ as Lord.

If the God who has spoken to and drawn near to a sinner amongst sinners (ME!) and has given him His Spirit and counted him as now His— a child of the everlasting God, I believe EVERYTHING that is beneficial to me, the Lord God of heaven and earth (that ‘gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did’) will make it so onto me. Amen!

Beloved, I will stand firm on continuously being transparent and confessing I am far from perfection though I strive for it in my life, and this perfection isn’t defined in a dictionary, but it shall remain permanently a portion of the lovely and wonderful and beautiful heart of God. Amen!

Perfection is God’s love and to be perfect is to be forever lost in God’s heart. I don’t desire to be a member of some earthly hall of fame, but a permanent fixture in the bosom of the Eternal God who is above all things and all people forever and ever! Amen.

I rejoice to come upon this great blessing into my day. This verse of truth I share with you today, as it has lifted me up! Surely the goodness and faithfulness of God shall follow me all the days of my life! To my great God and Savior blessed be His Holy name forever! Amen.

If you are in need of lifting up. I you have lost someone very valuable to you. If you have wondered if you can accomplish the great feat before you. If you have desired to be better than what your past and the generation you have come from has said and shown you. This I extend to you. The God who causes life to be (Genesis 1:1) and causes His Word to make lifeless bones to rattle and become alive (Ezekiel 37) can surely speak life into you and cause what wasn’t to now be! All you need to do us believe, and if you are struggling with believing, believe He who is the Majestic Creator God will help you with your unbelief (Mark 9:24 & Luke 17:5).

As always... YOU ARE LOVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment