Thursday, June 20, 2013

Follow Your Provider



I absolutely love how God seems to always be at work mysteriously yet He’s willing to reveal His amazing work to those who are willing to acknowledge Him. With that being said, I am most honored to invite you into my HEART...

Taking a walk after a meal, I pass by my aunts house and she says the neighborhood cats will follow her if she goes walking. She said, see if they follow you. So I kept on with my walking but none followed. She then begins walking and comes around the corner and shortly after 5 cats are right behind following her. Just then! The Holy Spirit said to me, “Do you know why they follow her? They know who’s their provider.”

God was telling me, “Whenever you know who is your Provider, wherever they go you will automatically follow.”

Jesus said it this way, “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.” (John 10:27, 28 NKJV)


These healthy questions arise from this SPECTACULAR insight from the Holy Spirit or as I am coming to affectionately know Him as, “The Wind beneath my wings.”


1. [identity] Do I continuously know whose my provider?

2. [security] Can I continuously trust my provider?

3. [obedience] When my provider calls me and leads the way, will I respond and follow?

4. [character] Will I show that I value my provider?


Beloved, here’s a known fact: We all need to be provided for, but the greatest of provision from God, is Eternal life in His Son Jesus Christ. Amen.

Reflect on these questions and if you do not have firm answers when pertaining to Eternal life, choose this day to call out to Jesus and place your trust in Him. 

As always... YOU ARE LOVED.

1 comment:

  1. My love, this is great reflection and questions! I am thinking of all you have shared but this stands out. I thank you for sharing with me in our beautiful conversations. Which you also learned in respect to saying in another way what is obedience... Do I value what God says? What a great way to exam my ways and beliefs. Challenging but so worth the question. Thank you for always stretching and challenging me... I am better for it as I'm developed and tested by God. He loves me so and loves you. Love you Kookie :)

    Mishel

    ReplyDelete