Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Epic Thanksgiving: A New Thing





Beloved, goodness and faithfulness are not a far away thing, but truly they are near to us. They rest on our lips and are a mere thank you away. Therefore, I present to you an epic thanksgiving. I bid you safe passage to enter into my HEART...


Father, I thank you that you hear me. In fact, hallelujah, you hear me now. I thank you for your goodness and faithfulness as they never fail me. I thank you that even as I sleep and many things around me are unknown to me, your goodness and faithfulness never fail me. I thank you that as I arise and you cause me to arise and experience the day you have gloriously made for all to know the warmth of your beautiful heart, your goodness and faithfulness never fail us. I thank you that you bless the words out of my mouth, the sights my very eyes see and the messages my ears take in and the paths my feet walk upon, as your goodness and faithfulness never fail me. Even these words I thank you for as they shall not fail to be good and faithful to those who by faith receive them. I also thank you my God, for what you fill my belly with, for it is good, as your goodness and faithfulness never fail me! I thank you beautiful Father, You are good and you are faithful, always in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment