Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Epic Prayer: A New Thing





Beloved, prayer and praise is the chief cornerstone of all things. How I pray in giving praise to my great God that the words you shall take in now, forever revolutionize your prayer life and your life lived to praise His Holy name. Amen. With that being prayed and declared over you, I now invite you into my HEART...


Lord God, I rejoice and praise you and this is my rejoicing and praise. You are mightily at work in me and through me. Therefore, let the very words that proceed out of my mouth be framed for your glory, for your praise and solely, hallelujah, for your purpose. Let not the words that proceed out of my very mouth be used to tear down but gloriously used to build up. For you are my God and it is by your spirit upon me and your very word that proceeds out of my mouth that many shall come to you. Therefore, I rejoice and I continue to pray always in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment