Thursday, May 2, 2013

A PRAYER for the military of arms




May the lover of our souls be with them all. In Jesus name. Amen. 


Today, I heard some frightening news. Though I had not researched it myself, history has proven it to be truth, and I was moved to pray for military forces all over the world that bring the good news of Christ, the very love of God to those who courageously marched into battle and sign on to serve in the military of arms. It is a job not many want, and it is a privilege of peace and security that is afforded to those of us known as civilians. I thank you and I pray for you all. YOU ARE LOVED.


All I can do if such a thing is true as it has been in times past since the time of Joshua and Caleb before the great assembly of Israel is to pray for the Lord God to intervene as He must not only for the witnesses, but also to the heads of state and those to whom occupy a kings seat in their titles and positions accordingly, that He who provides warning to be heeded, sufficient grace for His servants, sustaining power to His faithful messengers and a friend and brother in times of trouble, shall move and be moved to uphold His righteous cause through His people called according to His name and purpose bringing the very love of God through the very name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment