Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Quick Post: Prayer Need while in Battle


Asking for prayer while in battle is a hard thing for me to do, so as I read from “Beautiful Battlefields” by Bo Stern and came to the end of chapter ten, I was inspired to write down a few prayer needs that immediately came to mind from a weary heart from battle. With that said, I now invite you into my HEART...


Beloved, if you have loyal friends that you trust to ask prayer from them or they ask for your prayer needs, what would be your answer to them? Here are a few of mine, that speak to me now:


1. Pray for the protection of my heart and mind.

2. Pray for my quiet time that is much needed.

3. Pray for awareness to be given to me of where my “city of refuge” is at and how to best get there quickly. 

4. Pray for my temper, that God’s embrace will comfort me and extinguish any fire building up in me.

5. And pray for me as the Holy Spirit leads you.


I invite you to make up your own list. I never desire for us to hinder God from doing His best work in and through us, however, I am very fond of speaking directly to the Lord on my prayer needs. He knows you very well, be at peace to lay it all down on the line. Nothing is to difficult for our God who loves us! Amen.


As always... YOU ARE LOVED

No comments:

Post a Comment