Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Call: Don’t hesitate to answer it






Beloved, as I came into my room at a late hour (1/16/13) to prepare to go to sleep, everything around me seemed to have no noise. It wasn’t for a long time. Maybe just a couple of minutes passed, but in those minutes it was as if a lifetime had came and gone and I suddenly felt so helpless. I asked the Lord with tears in my eyes and a heaviness of despair crushing me, “Why do I feel so helpless, Lord?” With that, I now invite you into my HEART...


This helplessness came upon me. Not in the sense I was without help for the Lord is with me always, but the Lord was showing me a helplessness that many others in that very moment were experiencing. What I was experiencing then that I know now, was entering into the Chamber of Compassion.

I started to tear. It was as if I alone was alive in this world, and I had no one to call out to in my need.

In that moment, the Lord showed me a very peculiar moment in a man’s life called Peter. This man Peter, was on a boat with other men he knew, and as the Lord drew near to them and called out to them, this man Peter along with others were in a state of fear, astonishment and disbelief. Why? The Lord was walking towards them on water. “A Ghost!” they exclaimed in fear.

This man Peter, called back out to the Lord, “Lord if that is you, command me to come out to you on the water.” And the Lord heard and acknowledged his call with, “Come.”

As this man Peter heard his Lord call out to him to come towards him, something strange, peculiar, frightening yet exhilarating occurred. This man Peter answered the call and step over and out of the boat of his comfort into an unknown place of discomfort yet of immeasurable joy— He was now walking on water.

As this man walked towards his Lord, his environment overcame him to the point he was no longer focused on his Lord and the Lord’s call to him, but his environment of uncertainty and he began to sink.

Upon sinking, this man Peter did what was only natural and that was to cry out for help, but amazingly so, we see a picture of where his trust would be placed in, and where this man Peter knew his help came from, as he didn’t call out to his many companions back in the boat that surely had netting, rope, oars to assist him better and in number, but he cried out to the One who could save him, and to his great joy, the Lord did just that and with a sense of urgency! By the Lord extending His arm of mercy toward this man Peter, He was showing His caring love, power and authority and saved him from his despair and doom, helping him back up from the water he had been sinking into. Upon the two of them stepping back into this boat that was now very different to this man Peter, the storm that surrounded them with fear ceased to roar and calm came over everything around them.


Beloved, why did the Lord cause me to have a sense of helplessness, loneliness and fear? Why did He show me this historic moment of a man who called out to the Lord?

Here’s the answer. The Lord is absolutely aware of everyone’s emotional state at this very moment, yet He takes extra concern for those who have a sense of helplessness, loneliness and fear as they do not know Him.

The Lord also shared this story, in which you can find HERE about a man called Peter and his encounter with answering the call of the Lord.

This call, is the same call that is taking place all over the world wherever there is someone who in their helplessness, loneliness and fear, come to a place where they call out to the Lord. And true to His ways, the Lord not only acknowledges that call but He responds back. This response is a call (a command) to come to Him wherever we may be at; wherever you may be at. This call isn’t something you do holding the hands of another, but it’s your personal call that you know and you respond to.

Although something strange, peculiar and frightening is taking place inside you and all around you, it is also a moment of exhilaration where you will now be met by your Lord and Savior. But I plead with you to heed the message of this man’s example of giving into crippling fear of the unknown and discomfort that surrounded him— when you get to that special place where you call out and the Lord answers your call, and you desire to now step out and go towards Him and He says come! Let not your special moment be marred by fear of uncertainty, nor by needing anyone to assist you as it will take away from the intimate moment in your call, nor give into the surrounding of discomfort and unfamiliarity. Simply hear His reassuring voice call out to you and without hesitation go to your Lord and Savior. Amen.


Beloved, upon finishing up this message the Lord had for me to share with you all from His heart to my heart, out of the Chamber of Compassion, in tears after I was thanking Him and praising Him and indeed sharing my desire for those who are in such a place of sadness and sorrow to respond to His call, the Lord said this to me, “For I desire that the one who calls on me and I called out to them, to be the one who comes.” Every person individually who is able, is to answer the call publicly. Not by assistance but publicly and of their own will. Amen.


As always... YOU ARE LOVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment