Thursday, August 2, 2012

Jesus Christ The Righteous


“My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.” 1 John 2:1 NKJV


A good morning indeed it is, to receive the overflowing bounty of God’s grace and the riches of goodness that flows lovingly from Him up above... For all things good come from God the Father above. Amen.

As I reflect on my life, and the thoughts, words and actions that entail my life, sadly I cannot proudly stand up straight knowing I have done all things right and have obeyed God fully. But this I know and am confident in, that as judgement day comes, and all that I am is exposed, I have the Advocate to stand before the Judge on my behalf and defend me against the accuser’s pointing finger.

It is He Jesus, that defends me! It is He Jesus that covers me! It is He Jesus, that although I desire to remain in right standing with God, how I praise Him that in my weakness if I sin, He is our Advocate that stands before the Father... Yes! The Lord Jesus Christ the righteous. Amen!

How beautiful is His Word to us, whether we are strong or weak in our faith. How faithful He is to us although we fail Him daily. The love of God that avails all things purifies us from our sins by the death of His Righteous Son Jesus on the Cross. Praise be to our God forever and ever. Faithful and true. Blessed be His name forever— Righteous One... Jesus. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment