Tuesday, July 10, 2012

P.U.S.H.

Pray Through it!

Beloved, I come to you today requesting prayer as I am feeling quite exhausted spiritually and mentally and it has me not wanting to do anything. Therefore, I humbly and thankfully ask that you keep me in prayer. Wherever you are, here in the U.S. or abroad, please pray for me. I need to rest and regain strength then I can continue to uphold the ministry that God has seen me trustworthy in Christ Jesus to uphold, and that is to encourage souls! Amen.

I am reminded by my girlfriend today of the acronym P.U.S.H. and that is Pray Until Something Happens. Prayer is that absolute intimate connection between us and God. Sometimes prayer seems easy to do, and other times, prayer seems to demand all our attention and strength to do and believe in it. I believe prayer is something not to be taken lightly, but rather as an important part of our existence that we can't go without. In giving thanks to God for our food, let us not rush through it as if we would starve to death for taking an extra moment to give thanks and bless the meal we are fortunate to have and be able to eat. In praying for our families, our friends, the Church, those who are in need all over the world and ourselves, let us not rush through it, but pray with resolve that not only that God hears our prayers, but in His perfect timing He will answer them as He sees fit. For this I know! God's ways are higher than our ways, and God's thoughts are higher than our thoughts, so let us have peace to pray and to pray without ceasing for there is always something or someone to pray for, and let us allow God to answer them in His time and in His grace and in His way. Can I get an Amen?!

So whether I am in strength or I am in weakness, I pray that God's grace that is all sufficient will continuously allow me to pray without ceasing that His strength in my weakness would be made known in and through me that many might be comforted, strengthened, filled with hope, come to faith in Christ Jesus and be saved knowing God's absolute and full love. Amen!

So, now that P.U.S.H. is in affect, and this verse I share with you now is made known, let us lift our prayers up in praise to God, that He would be mighty to work in and through us that our prayers would be answered and not hindered. Amen.

For the Word of God encourages us now... "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." (Galatians 6:9 NIV). So let us embrace that this harvest we seek in prayer, is the harvest of prayers answered. Amen.

Let us pray:

Father and God, You and You alone are wise and able to accomplish all things. We humbly come to You that You in Your infinite grace would hear our prayers and answer them. As we ask for strength to continue on in what You have called us to. We seek rest from our weariness. And we desire direction to knock on that door of peace that stands available before us. Give us the sight to see it. The faith to believe it. The strength to patiently wait on it and pray through it. And the heart to want it for all. We praise You for always being available to us, never leaving us or abandoning us in our weakness or forgetting us. You, and You alone are to be praised. May all the glory, honor, power and dominion be to You forever and ever! We thank You and bless You in Jesus name. Amen.

Beloved, as always... YOU ARE LOVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment