Thursday, July 12, 2012

He heard my cry... I will praise the Lord

Beloved, I thank my God with tears of joy. Yes! I thank my God, for He is worthy of my praise. He heard my cry as I came to Him brokenhearted over what I had done and the hurt it caused.

My God heard me. I came to Him humbly asking that He forgive me and protect those who would receive word from me that wasn’t consulted with the Lord.

My God is faithful. I repeat! The Lord our God is a faithful God who hears the cries of those in need. He listens and answers the prayers of the righteous. He is quick to show mercy, and slow to anger.

My God, You and You alone I praise. As I rise and as I lay to rest, You are there. You comfort me and protect me from the ills of the world. How truly blessed I am. Who can love this way in the world apart from my God?! No one!

For this is your Word that I receive and I rejoice in. Praise be to You forever and ever. Amen.

Give ear to my words, O Lord, Consider my meditation. Give heed to the voice of my cry, My King and my God, For to You I will pray. (Psalm 5:1, 2 NKJV)

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment