Saturday, June 23, 2012

Tonight's conversation with God


Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart (Psalm 37:4)


Beloved, this verse spoke to me in a whole new way. As I was speaking openly with my God, and I said that I desire to expose freely and unashamedly what are the desires of my heart with Him, God shared this with me. “Delighting in me has nothing to do with performing a specific task, but allowing your deepest desires to be exposed and no longer hidden from me. In that! Your desires are not shameful but honorable, and that! I will give to you. Amen.” Amen!

I rejoice! in that, these words echoed the Truth my God shared with me moments prior. This is the revelation! In the garden, Adam without sin, delighted in the LORD GOD, and walked freely exposed and unashamedly with God, yet sin was crouching about, and soon after, Adam and Eve no longer delighted in God but in the desire of themselves, and deceit over took them, and no longer were their desires exposed without shame, but very much unexposed in complete shame, to the point that they saw their image being tarnished and had to be covered up.

This is why man cannot freely expose unashamedly their thoughts, motives and actions, as they are corrupt only desiring to fulfill themselves shamefully, instead of the bond between God and man; Creator and creation— to which, is honorable in and of itself. Amen.

The question begged immediately arises. How can we as human beings return to that honorable relationship with God?! The answer is not as we would imagine— being some sort of ritual or task to accomplish, but once again, in desiring close fellowship with God, and walking once again amongst Him and that is through the covenant relationship with Jesus.

Jesus alone, is the Way back to fellowship with God. This is the Truth I speak, and in that, we will no longer be cut off from God in our shame, but once more will walk exposed, freely and unashamedly in a Life with God. Amen!

Beloved, it is well with my soul to share great encouragement and bring hope to you, but this is merely a stepping stone, for true riches lie within a personal relationship with God, through Jesus Christ the Lord. He alone, is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Amen.

All you need to do is delight yourself also in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Amen.

As always...YOU ARE LOVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment