Thursday, March 15, 2012

My 32nd Birthday: VICTORY

"On my 32nd Birthday, I am living in Victory and so can you." - F. Lugo


Good morning beloved. I thank God for your lives and what He has, is and will do in and through you to affect change in this world for the good in Christ Jesus. Amen.

This morning I'm excited. Why?! It's my 32nd birthday. Yup! I'm 32 today, and this is what I know. My God is on the throne, and has given me this day. I love His Word!


"I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me. I am the Lord, and there is no other. I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the Lord, do all these things." (Isaiah 45: 5-7)


Amen! Today I am victorious. I feel victorious because I have faith I am saved, forgiven and redeemed by the Lord Jesus' life, death and resurrection. Easter has been on my mind for some time and the victory that goes along with it. 


I am victorious to know God and be known by God. 
I am victorious to have others praying for me and wishing me a happy birthday.
I am victorious because I am loved.
I am victorious because I know the love of our heavenly Father.
I am victorious because I am alive and well. 
I am victorious as you are victorious because God is a God who blesses all.
I am victorious as I can look to God knowing he will guide me and never misdirect me.

Some words from my beloved sister, "BIG THINGS POPPIN' OFF THIS YEAR 4 YOU..ARE U READY??? GOD IS GOING TO CONTINUE 2 BLOW YOUR MIND AWAY, THIS I KNOW! YOU ARE LOVED." - ()

Today I am living in victory and so can you. 
Thank you for honoring me and taking the time to sing, wish and say happy birthday to me.

Let us pray:

Father God You are amazing! I thank You for all the people You have surrounded me with, You are surrounding me with, and will surround me with. I am in victory, I am saved, I am forgiven and I am redeemed. I am so loved, and it's all because of You. I pray that this 32nd birthday You have graciously and lovingly given to me, will be a day my prayers for their Salvation to be so. To You my loving Father and God all the glory, all the praise, and all the honor on this day and forever be to You. In Jesus victorious name, Amen.

Beloved, as always...YOU ARE LOVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment