Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Emergency Post: A Crying Voice (Lord Hear Us)

“A voice crying in the wilderness asking to please save me, hears...do not fear, the Savior is coming.”




Do you cry like I cry over broken marriages that end up in divorce?


Do you cry like I cry over hurtful words and actions between parents and their children?


Do you cry like I cry over teens experimenting with everything like it’s nothing? 


Do you cry like I cry over sex-filled, non-committed relationships that start off wrong and end up in disaster?

Do you cry like I cry over the wars and the genocide between misunderstandings of men?



Do you cry like I cry over over the multitude who will do anything for the love of money?


Do you cry like I cry over the drug induced, alcohol consumed men, women and children of this hurting world?

Do you cry like I cry over countries at war over land or oil and masquerading it as religion?

Do you cry like I cry when you see a fatherless child without direction end up in prison?

Do you cry like I cry over rape, sexual atrocities that end up in either abortions, deaths or fatherless children?

Do you cry like I cry over our women who walk in shame and defeat over the thoughtless men who’ve hurt them?

Do you cry like I cry over the child abuse that plagues this land?

Do you cry like I cry over the thoughtless words that come out like missiles from men and women all over this world?

Do you cry like I cry over the hurting that even goes on in the church?

Do you cry like I cry over the souls who do not know the Savior?



If you cry like I cry then you pray like I pray. You desire to say as I desire to say, and you want to do as I want to do. Believing as I believe knowing as I know, that God is the only way to help us stand for good to make a blow in this world in the name of Jesus that will leave an eternal impact. Amen. If you say amen to this, then let us come into agreement as we pray together in one accord as one body of Christ.



Let us pray:

Oh Father, the pain is so severe. The hurt is so deep. The lost is so profound. I thank you that in you and by your love this evil, can be overcome with good. Father God help us to pray as we must. To say as we should. To do as you will. Guide us into victory to reach the lost and impact this world for Christ. We ask You to do this in and through us mightily, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment