Monday, March 26, 2012

Go ahead and cry

"My heart cries for you, but His love made Him die for you." - F. Lugo



I read today (April 20, 2011) words that said if you are going through a storm in your life, ask God boldly "How are you showing me that you are there and loving me?"

As soon as I took those words in, an overwhelming sensation of hurt came out, and took over me and tears started to swell up. As I built the courage up to ask God that very question, I was scared, but even more overwhelmed by all the things I'm feeling in this storm I'm going through.


The tears pour out now, and I cried out to Jesus, and I said, that "I feel abandoned. I feel alone. I feel unappreciated. I feel misunderstood. I feel unloved, and not loved enough. I feel suffocated, and without any place to rest and recuperate."


I cried out to the Lord, "When I reach out, there is no one to reach back out. When I share, no one shares in return. When I look to spend time with someone, where is that someone? When I need to be loved, it's not the right time. When I need to be heard, the timing is wrong. When I share, I share too much. When I love, it's not reciprocated. When I'm able to spend time, it's never enough time."


I cried out to the Lord, and ask "How are you showing me, that you are there and loving me, as I feel that no one else is there to love me?"


I cried out to the Lord. "I hurt, but the hurt remains. I'm in need of breath but I remain suffocating. I need to be close, but all there is, is distance."


Are you that woman, saying, "I cry out to the Lord?" My dear, in your hurt, in your pain, in your confusion know that it's alright to cry. It's alright to feel as you feel. God sees you. Go to Him. Ask for His comforting. Because He calls out to you through Jesus, “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30)

                                                          
Are you that man, afraid of showing your hurt, your pain, your tears all the while you're saying, "I cry out to the Lord?" My friend, know that tears aren't a sign of weakness but a call to God for help, for rest, for His peace. Because He calls out to you through Jesus, “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30)




For the many tears throughout this world that have poured out enough to create an ocean of hurt, know that God's love speaks such words of hope to you, and it's an invitation for all who need Him to call out...Cry out to Him, "God will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or  pain. All these things are gone forever." (Revelation 21:4) 

I have gone through such horrible pain and hurt in my life. Thinking I was alone. Feeling as if no one understood me. Wondering why I couldn't be loved the way I desired to be loved. Hating myself for the mistakes I've made. The people I hurt. The wrong I've done. Seeing myself as broken and never being able to be fixed. Shaking my head at the thought of ever being forgiven because I did too much bad than good. I grew angry, resentful, filled with depression and only wanting to further isolate myself from everyone...I wanted to die. Why would they care? Who would miss me? Who am I that I can be loved? Do these questions sound familiar? Are these the words you are constantly tortured and ridiculed by? Don't believe the lie. God loves you. He wants you to know that He loves you so much. That He desires for you to know He sees you as His masterpiece. That you are worth it. So much so, He sacrificed what meant most to Him to show you that you mean so much to Him. His very heart! All you need to do is cry out to the Lord Jesus. Invite Him into your heart. Ask Him to forgive you and to make you whole again. He'll do it! He's done it for me and countless others like us. 

I leave you with these words that are comforting and breathe new life into you and your heart themselves...They will save you and in being saved you will know that YOU ARE LOVED. Amen.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16) 

And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. (Acts 2:21)

For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. (Ephesians 2:10) 


Beloved, I know your pain but I also know God's healing love. Won't you call out to Him now? He's right there waiting. 


My Prayer for you:
Father God, thank you for these words of strength, healing, encouragement that allow the many to know they are loved by You. I lift up everyone's tears of pain, sorrow, regret, fear and hurt. Wipe them away in Your love. Give them a new life through Your grace. I pray today they will call on the name of the Lord Jesus and know what it is to be loved through His loving sacrifice. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.


God bless you all. YOU ARE SO LOVED





No comments:

Post a Comment