Thursday, February 2, 2012

My least...His Best







Today was not a good day for me in the department of production. I felt so sluggish today and nothing came to mind to write about. I even struggled to put together what I would talk about tomorrow at my speaking engagement to a group of youths at "Centro de Avivamiento," Church and it was disappointing to say the least. Today I felt that I was letting down God in my lack of productivity but God's peace that guards our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus was just the grace I needed and received moments ago as I gave praised to God, thanking Him for the day He gave me, my beloved and my family. In my tears as I cried out to Him and asked Him to help me be more of Him and less of me, His very Word was my very blessing on the spot "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Amen. Praise the Lord!


Now here is what God shared with me from a page of His heart, to my heart that I am extremely grateful and filled with excitement and joy to share with your precious hearts. 


As I reflected on the victorious day God gave me yesterday and how He outdid Himself yet again by allowing the flow of life to be made known to me through an amazing interaction with my beloved. Last night my beloved (Mishel Estrada) and I were fine tuning my blog site and the exchange of her suggestions and my willingness to hear, embrace and apply what she was suggesting blew me away. Moments ago, God shared this with me, He said 'the exchange that took place was Love & Respect, and in such an exchange you have witnessed the circle of life!' Amen.


How so? You may ask. Only love and respect can sustain all committed relationships. It's the two at work in a marriage that brings true wealth. Love opens the way for respect to be given and received, and Respect enables both individuals in the relationship to desire love to be reciprocated back continually. Do you see the cycle?


Not only is God love but He is also of honor. As it is written, 'Riches and honor are with me.'


Therefore as my beloved and I remain in our courtship till marriage may God be praised and glorified by the two of us exemplifying these staples to a wealthy marriage now. Amen.


It's my great blessing, privilege and honor to share what God places in my heart from His heart to the hearts of all. It is my true reward. God be praised!




As always...YOU ARE LOVED.



No comments:

Post a Comment